她肯定没有相机或者镜子, 哈利.
I’m pretty sure she didn’t have a camera or a mirror, Harry.
是水.
The water.
那天晚上地上有水.
There was water on the floor that night.
她看到的只是蛇怪的倒影.
She only saw the basilisk’s reflection.
“蜘蛛见到它落荒而逃”
“Spiders flee before it.”
– 都对上了. – 蛇怪是怎么四处走动的?
– It all fits. – How’s the basilisk been getting around?
这么条恶心的大蛇. 一定会被人看到.
A dirty, great snake. Someone would have seen it.
这个问题赫敏也回答了.
Hermione’s answered that too.
管道? 它利用了水管.
Pipes? It’s using the plumbing.
记得阿♥拉♥戈克说的50年前女孩的事吗?
Remember what Aragog said about that girl 50 years ago?
她死在盥洗室里? 她会不会没离开过?
She died in a bathroom? What if she never left?
哭泣的桃金娘.
Moaning Myrtle.
所有学生
All students
立即返回宿舍.
are to return to their dormitories at once.
所有教师立即在二楼走廊集♥合♥.
All teachers to the second-floor corridor immediately.
大家都看到了,
As you can see,
斯莱特林的继承人又留下了一条信息.
the Heir of Slytherin has left another message.
我们最担心的事发生.
Our worst fear has been realized.
有个学生被怪物抓进了密室.
A student has been taken by the monster into the Chamber itself.
必须立刻遣送学生回家.
The students must be sent home.
恐怕霍格沃茨要关门大吉了.
I’m afraid this is the end of Hogwarts.
抱歉. 打了个瞌睡. 没错过什么吧?
So sorry. Dozed off. What have I missed?
有个女孩被怪物抓走了,
A girl has been snatched by the monster,
洛哈特. 你大显身手的机会来了.
Lockhart. Your moment has come at last.
– 什么机会? – 你昨晚不是才信誓旦旦…
– My moment? – Weren’t you saying just last night…
… 说自己早就知道
… that you’ve known all along
密室的入口在哪吗?
where the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets is?
就这么定了
That’s settled. We’ll
打怪兽的任务交给你了, 吉德罗.
leave you to deal with the monster, Gilderoy.
毕竟, 你的本领出神入化.
Your skills, after all, are legend.
没问题.
Very well.
我先回办公室去…
I’ll just be in my office getting…
准备一下.
Getting ready.
怪物抓走了谁, 米勒娃?
Who is it that the monster’s taken, Minerva?
金妮·韦斯莱.
Ginny Weasley.
“她的尸骨将永远封存在密室”
“Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever.”
金妮.
Ginny.
就算洛哈特是个废物,
Lockhart’s maybe useless,
但是他要进入密室.
but he’s going to try and get into the Chamber.
至少把我们的发现告诉他.
At least we can tell him what we know.
教授, 我们有些事情要告诉你.
Professor, we have some information for you.
你这是要出远门吗?
Are you going somewhere?
是的. 急事. 没办法. 非走不可.
Well, yes. Urgent call. Unavoidable. Got to go.
– 我妹妹怎么办? – 那个…
– What about my sister? – Well…
你妹妹的不幸遭遇. 我深表同情.
As to that, most unfortunate. No one regrets more than I.
你可是黑魔法防御术老师.
You’re the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
怎么能这个时候撇下我们.
You can’t go now.
我得说, 我受聘时,
I must say, when I took the job,
可没人说我要…
there was nothing in the description…
你打算逃跑?
You’re running away?
– 书上说你很厉害? – 书是可以虚构的.
– After all you did in your books? – Books can be misleading.
– 可那是你写的. – 孩子, 动动脑子.
– You wrote them. – My dear boy, use your common sense.
如果不让人相信那些都是我做的
My books wouldn’t have sold as
我怎么把书卖♥♥出去.
well if people didn’t think I’d done those things.
你是个骗子.
You’re a fraud.
把其他魔法师的英雄事迹算在自己头上.
You’ve been taking credit for what other wizards have done.
你到底会点什么?
Is there anything you can do?
说到这里. 我最擅长的是遗忘魔咒.
Yes, now you mention it. I’m rather gifted with Memory Charms.
不然一旦那些人说漏了嘴.
Otherwise, all those wizards would have gone blabbing.
我的书就卖♥♥不掉了.
I’d never have sold another book.
其实呢,
In fact,
我不得不让你们也失忆.
I’m going to have to do the same to you.
想都不要想.
Don’t even think about it.
是谁?
Who’s there?
你好, 哈利.
Hello, Harry.
你来这儿干嘛?
What do you want?
我想问问你是怎么死的.
To ask you how you died.
当时很恐怖.
It was dreadful.
就在这个小隔间里.
It happened right here in this very cubicle.
奥利弗·洪贝取笑我的眼镜 我就躲在这里.
I’d hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses.
我正在哭, 突然听到有人进来.
I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in.
是谁, 桃金娘?
Who was it, Myrtle?
不知道. 我当时心烦意乱!
I don’t know. I was distraught!
他们说了些奇怪的话, 似乎是一种语言.
But they said something funny, a kind of made-up language.
我听出那是个男孩,
And I realized it was a boy,
所以我开门出来告诉他滚远点 然后…
so I unlocked the door to tell him to go away and…
– … 我就死了. – 仅此而已吗? 你怎么死的?
– … I died. – Just like that? How?
我只记得在那个水槽边…
I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes…
… 有双巨大的黄色眼睛.
… over there by that sink.
就是这里.
This is it.
就是这里, 罗恩.
This is it, Ron.
我猜这里就是密室入口.
I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets.
说点什么. 哈利, 用蛇语说点什么.
Say something. Harry, say something in Parseltongue.
真厉害, 哈利. 干得好. 那我就先…
Excellent, Harry. Good work. Well, then, I’ll just be…
我留下也没什么用.
There’s no need for me to stay.
当然有用.
Yes, there is.
– 你先下去. – 孩子们, 没必要这样吧?
– You first. – Now, boys, what good will it do?
你先下去探探路.
Better you than us.
但是… 显然, 好吧.
But… Obviously, yes.
你们确定不先下去看看吗?
Sure you don’t want to test it first?
这下面脏死了.
It’s really quite filthy down here.
– 好吧, 我们走. – 哈利?
– All right. Let’s go. – Harry?
如果你死了, 欢迎和我共用一个马桶.
If you die down there, you’re welcome to share my toilet.
谢谢, 桃金娘.
Thanks, Myrtle.
现在, 大家记住: 如果听到响动,
Now, remember: Any sign of movement,
就马上闭眼.
close your eyes straightaway.
走啊.
Go on.
这边.
This way.
– 这是什么? – 看起来像条蛇.
– What’s this? – It looks like a snake.
– 是蛇皮. – 我的天啊.
– It’s a snakeskin. – Bloody hell.
这蛇皮至少有60英尺. 或者更长.
Whatever shed this must be 60 feet long. Or more.
他胆子可真大.
Heart of a lion, this one.
冒险到此结束, 孩子们. 但是别担心.
The adventure ends here, boys. But don’t fret.
人们会知道我们的事迹.
The world will know our story.
我来迟一步 没能救下姑娘.
How I was too late to save the girl.
你们两个见到她血肉模糊的尸体…
How you two tragically lost your minds…
… 惊恐交加 失去理智.
… at the sight of her mangled body.
那么…
So…
你先请吧, 波特先生.
You first, Mr. Potter.
和你的记忆永别吧.
Say goodbye to your memories.
一忘皆空!
Obliviate!
哈利.
Harry.
哈利.
Harry.
– 罗恩! 罗恩, 你没事吧? – 我很好.
– Ron! Ron, are you okay? – I’m fine.
你好.
Hello.
你是谁?
Who are you?
– 罗恩·韦斯莱. – 是吗?
– Ron Weasley. – Really?
那我又是谁?
And who am I?
洛哈特的遗忘咒反弹了.
Lockhart’s Memory Charm backfired.
他不知道自己是.
He hasn’t got a clue who he is.
这地方真古怪, 是吧?
It’s an odd sort of place, isn’t it?
你住在这里吗?
Do you live here?
– 不. – 是吗?
– No. – Really?
– 我现在该怎么办? – 你留在这里…
– What do I do now? – You wait here…
… 想法把石块搬走
… and try and shift
等我们回来时好出去.
some of this rock so we can get back through.
– 我去找金妮. – 好的.
– I’ll go on and find Ginny. – Okay.
金妮.
Ginny.
金妮! 金妮, 求你别死. 醒醒, 醒醒.
Ginny! Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up, wake up.
求你快醒来.
Please wake up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!