对学校来说无疑是个损失.
an awful loss that would be to the school.
你们不能赶走邓布利多教授.
You can’t take Professor Dumbledore away.
没了他谁来保护麻瓜出身的学生.
Take him away and the Muggle-borns won’t stand a chance.
记住我说的话, 还会发生命案的!
You mark my words, there’ll be killings next!
你这么想吗?
You think so?
冷静点, 海格.
Calm yourself, Hagrid.
如果董事们希望我离职…
If the governors desire my removal…
… 那我只好让位.
… I will, of course, step aside.
但是请记住…
However…
… 在霍格沃茨 只要有人请求帮助…
… you will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts…
… 就一定会得到援助.
… to those who ask for it.
真是太感人了.
Admirable sentiments.
走吧?
Shall we?
福吉.
Fudge.
走吧, 海格.
Come, Hagrid.
好吗?
Well?
如果…
If…
我是说如果有人想找东西的话…
If anybody was looking for some stuff…
… 跟着蜘蛛走就行了.
… then all they’d have to do would be to follow the spiders.
是的. 这样走就对了.
Yep. That would lead them right.
我想说的就这么多.
That’s all I have to say.
我不在的时候 请帮我喂牙牙.
Oh, and someone will need to feed Fang while I’m away.
好孩子.
Good boy.
海格说的对.
Hagrid’s right.
邓布利多不在了, 每天都会有袭击发生.
With Dumbledore gone, there’ll be an attack a day.
看.
Look.
来吧.
Come on.
走吧, 牙牙.
Come on, Fang.
走.
Come on.
去哪儿?
What?
你没听到海格的话吗. 跟着蜘蛛走.
You heard what Hagrid said. “Follow the spiders.”
它们可是去禁林啊.
They’re heading to the Dark Forest.
为什么是蜘蛛呢? 就不能跟着蝴蝶走吗?
Why spiders? Why couldn’t it be “Follow the butterflies”?
有东西在动. 听.
There’s something moving over there. Listen.
– 听起来个头还不小. – 不小?
– It sounds like something big. – Big?
哈利! 哈利, 是我们的飞车!
Harry! Harry, it’s our car!
原来它一直待在禁林里.
It must’ve been here all the time.
看哪, 它都快变成野兽了.
And, look, the forest has turned it wild.
快点. 可别跟丢了.
Come on. We don’t want to lose the trail.
哈利, 我不喜欢这里.
Harry, I don’t like this.
– 哈利, 我一点都不喜欢这里. – 嘘!
– Harry, I don’t like this at all. – Shush!
现在回去好吗?
Can we go back now?
跟上.
Come on.
是谁?
Who is it?
不要惊慌.
Don’t panic.
海格?
Hagrid?
是你吗?
Is that you?
我们是海格的朋友.
We’re friends of Hagrid’s.
你是? 你是阿♥拉♥戈克, 是吗?
And you? You’re Aragog, aren’t you?
是的.
Yes.
海格以前从没派人来找过我.
Hagrid has never sent men into our hollow before.
他遇到麻烦了. 学校里发生了袭击事件.
He’s in trouble. Up at the school, there have been attacks.
他们认定是海格干的.
They think it’s Hagrid.
他们认为是他打开了密室. 像以前一样.
They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets. Like before.
胡说.
That’s a lie.
海格从来没打开过密室.
Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets.
– 那你不是那个怪物了? – 不是.
– Then you’re not the monster? – No.
那个怪物是在城♥堡♥里出生的.
The monster was born in the castle.
我是出生在他乡
I came to Hagrid from a distant land
被旅人带过来的.
in the pocket of a traveler.
– 哈利. – 嘘.
– Harry. – Shush.
如果你不是那怪物,
But if you’re not the monster,
那50年前是什么杀了那个女孩?
then what did kill that girl 50 years ago?
我们对它绝口不提.
We do not speak of it.
我们蜘蛛最惧怕它
It is an ancient creature we spiders fear
一种古老的生物.
above all others.
那你见过它的样子吗?
But have you seen it?
除了装我的盒子
I never saw any part of
我根本没见过城♥堡♥.
the castle but the box in which I was kept.
那女孩死在盥洗室里.
The girl was discovered in a bathroom.
他们认为是我, 海格就把我带到这.
When I was accused, Hagrid brought me here.
– 哈利! – 怎么了?
– Harry! – What?
好吧, 谢谢你.
Well, thank you.
我们该走了.
We’ll just go.
走?
Go?
还是留下吧.
I think not.
我的子女们听我的话
My sons and daughters
不会伤害海格.
do not harm Hagrid on my command.
但是送上门的美餐…
But I cannot deny them fresh meat…
… 我怎能让他们拒绝.
… when it wanders so willingly into our midst.
一路走好, 海格的朋友.
Goodbye, friend of Hagrid.
现在可以慌张了吗?
Can we panic now?
有什么咒语可用吗?
Know any spells?
有一个, 不过蜘蛛太多了.
One, but it’s not powerful enough for all of them.
需要赫敏的时候她却不在?
Where’s Hermione when you need her?
快走!
Let’s go!
重击巨蛛!
Arania Exumai!
快走!
Go!
太好了 我们出来了.
Glad we’re out of there.
重击巨蛛!
Arania Exumai!
– 多谢. – 不客气.
– Thanks for that. – Don’t mention it.
快离开这儿.
Get us out of here.
快走!
Now!
快! 快, 再快一点!
Come on! Come on, move faster!
快点! 跑!
Come on! Go!
飞到天上去.
Get us in the air.
飞行装置卡住了!
The flying gear’s jammed!
– 快点! 拉! – 我在用力!
– Come on! Pull! – I’m trying!
跟着蜘蛛走. 跟着蜘蛛走.
Follow the spiders. Follow the spiders.
等海格从阿兹卡班出来, 我就宰了他.
If Hagrid ever gets out of Azkaban, I’ll kill him.
他让我们去那干什么?
I mean, what was the point of sending us in there?
– 我们查到了什么? – 我们知道了一件事.
– What have we found out? – We know one thing.
海格从没打开过密室.
Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets.
他是无辜的.
He was innocent.
真希望你也在那, 赫敏.
Wish you were here, Hermione.
我们需要你.
We need you.
比任何时候都需要.
Now more than ever.
– 那是什么? – 罗恩…
– What’s that? – Ron…
赫敏被袭击那天去图书馆就是为了这个.
This is why Hermione was in the library the day she was attacked.
走吧.
Come on.
在陆地上生活的诸多可怕野兽中…
“Of the many fearsome beasts that roam our land…
… 蛇怪是最致命的.
… none is more deadly than the basilisk.
它的寿命长达数百年…
Capable of living for hundreds of years…
… 与它对视的人会立即死亡.
… instant death awaits any who meet this giant serpent’s eye.
蜘蛛见到它落荒而逃. 这就对了罗恩.
Spiders flee before it. ” Ron, this is it.
密室里的怪物是蛇怪.
The monster in the Chamber of Secrets is a basilisk.
怪不得我能听到它说话. 那是一条蛇.
That’s why I can hear it speak. It’s a snake.
如果和它对视就会送命,
But if it kills by looking people in the eye,
为什么那些人都没有死?
why is it no one’s dead?
因为没人跟它对视过.
Because no one did look it in the eye.
至少不是直接对视.
Not directly, at least.
科林透过他的相机看到了它.
Colin saw it through his camera.
贾斯廷… 贾斯廷一定是透过
Justin… Justin must have
差点没头的尼克爵士看到了它.
seen the basilisk through Nearly Headless Nick.
尼克看得一清二楚.
Nick got the full blast of it.
但是他是鬼魂, 不可能再死一次.
But he’s a ghost, he couldn’t die again.
赫敏 手里有镜子.
And Hermione had the mirror.
我打赌 蛇怪出现时
I bet you she was using it
她正在用镜子观察四周的角落.
to look around corners in case it came along.
那洛丽丝夫人呢?
And Mrs. Norris?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!