– 闪开, 海格. – 不!
– Stand aside, Hagrid. – No!
宝藏现身!
Cistern Aperio!
重击巨蛛!
Arania Exumai!
阿♥拉♥戈克!
Aragog!
阿♥拉♥戈克!
Aragog!
我不能放你走.
I can’t let you go.
他们会没收你的魔杖, 海格.
They’ll have your wand for this, Hagrid.
你会被开除.
You’ll be expelled.
海格!
Hagrid!
海格!
Hagrid!
罗恩. 罗恩, 醒醒.
Ron. Ron, wake up.
什么? 怎么了?
What? What happened?
是海格. 50年前是海格打开了密室.
It was Hagrid. Hagrid opened the Chamber of Secrets 50 years ago.
是海格.
It was Hagrid.
不可能是海格. 不可能.
It can’t be Hagrid. It just can’t be.
我们根本不认识这个汤姆·里德尔.
We don’t even know this Tom Riddle.
听着就像个讨厌又恶心的告密鬼.
He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch.
那怪物杀了人, 罗恩.
The monster had killed somebody, Ron.
换成我们会怎么办?
What would any of us have done?
但是海格是我们的朋友.
Look, Hagrid’s our friend.
为什么不直接去问他呢?
Why don’t we just go and ask him about it?
肯定非常开心. 你好, 海格.
That would be a cheerful visit. “Hello, Hagrid.
告诉我们, 你最近有没有
Tell us, have you been setting
把什么又狂暴又毛茸茸的东西放进城♥堡♥?
anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?”
狂暴 毛茸茸? 你们不会是在指我吧?
Mad and hairy? You wouldn’t be talking about me, now, would you?
不是.
No.
你手里拿的是什么, 海格?
What’s that you’ve got, Hagrid?
这是鼻涕虫杀虫剂.
It’s Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent.
为曼德拉草准备的.
For the Mandrakes, you know.
据斯普劳特教授所说,
Now, according to Professor Sprout,
他们还得再长一段时间.
they’ve still got a bit of growing to do.
等他们的粉刺消失,
But once their acne’s cleared up,
就把他们切片熬汁…
we’ll chop them up and stew them…
… 让医院里被石化的人
… and then we’ll get those
恢复原状.
people down at the hospital un-Petrified.
这期间, 你们三个…
In the meantime, though, you three…
… 一定要小心. 好吗?
… had best be looking after yourselves. All right?
你好啊, 纳威.
Hello, Neville.
哈利, 我不知道是谁干的,
Harry, I don’t know who did it,
但你最好来看看. 快点!
but you’d better come. Come on!
一定是格兰芬多的人. 外人不知道口令.
It had to be a Gryffindor. Nobody else knows our password.
除非下手的人不是学生.
Unless it wasn’t a student.
不管是谁干的, 他们一定在找什么东西.
Whoever it was, they must have been looking for something.
他们已经找到了.
And they found it.
汤姆·里德尔的日记不见了.
Tom Riddle’s diary is gone.
好吧, 大家听好了.
All right, listen up.
打出我们的风格, 赫奇帕奇不是对手.
We play our game, Hufflepuff doesn’t stand a chance.
我们更强, 更快 更聪明.
We’re stronger, quicker and smarter.
而且他们都被哈利吓破胆了
Not to mention they’re
怕一靠近哈利…
dead scared that Harry will Petrify them…
-… 就会石化. – 说的没错.
– … if they fly anywhere near him. – Well, that too.
麦格教授.
Professor McGonagall.
– 比赛取消了. – 怎么能取消魁地奇比赛.
– This match has been canceled. – We can’t cancel Quidditch.
别说话, 伍德.
Silence, Wood. You and your
你现在带着队友回格兰芬多学院.
teammates will go to Gryffindor Tower. Now.
波特, 你和我去找韦斯莱先生.
Potter, you and I will find Mr. Weasley.
有件事你们两个必须知道.
There’s something the both of you have to see.
我要提醒你们. 可能有些震惊.
I warn you. This could be a wee bit of a shock.
赫敏!
Hermione!
在图书馆附近发现的…
She was found near the library…
… 她手里拿着这个.
… along with this.
你们知道这是怎么回事吗?
Does it mean anything to either of you?
不知道.
No.
大家注意了?
Could I have your attention, please?
鉴于最近发生的事件,
Because of recent events,
制订以下新条例 即刻生效:
these new rules will be put into effect immediately:
所有的学生
“All students will return to
必须在晚上6点前回到公共休息室.
their house common rooms by 6: 00 every evening.
所有学生上课必须有老师陪同.
All students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher.
无一例外.
No exceptions.”
我不得不说:
I should tell you this:
除非能逮到罪魁祸首…
Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught…
… 否则学校可能要关门了.
… it is likely the school will be closed.
我们得找海格谈谈, 我不相信是他…
We’ve got to talk to Hagrid, Ron. I can’t believe it’s him…
… 如果上次真的是他放走了怪物…
… but if he did set the monster loose last time…
… 那他一定知道
… he’ll know how to get
怎样进入密室. 从这点着手.
inside the Chamber of Secrets. That’s a start.
但是麦格说了.
But you heard McGonagall.
除非去上课 否则我们不能离开学院.
We’re not allowed to leave the tower except for class.
那就用我爸爸的隐形斗篷吧.
I think it’s time to get my dad’s old cloak out again.
– 准备好了吗? – 好了.
– Ready? – Yeah.
谁啊?
Who’s there?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
– 这是要干嘛? – 没事. 我还以为是…
– What’s that for? – Nothing. I was expecting, uh…
算了. 进来吧. 我刚泡了壶茶.
It doesn’t matter. Come on in. I just made a pot of tea.
海格, 你没事吧?
Hagrid, are you okay?
没事. 我好得很.
I’m fine. I’m all right.
赫敏的事你听说了吗?
Did you hear about Hermione?
是的. 我听说了.
Oh, yeah. I heard about that, all right.
听着, 我们有事想问你.
Look, we have to ask you something.
你知道是谁打开了密室吗?
Do you know who’s opened the Chamber of Secrets?
你们得明白…
What you had to understand about that is…
快点, 穿上斗篷.
Quick, under the cloak.
别说话. 你们两个藏好了.
Don’t say a word. Be quiet, both of you.
– 邓布利多教授. – 晚上好, 海格.
– Professor Dumbledore, sir. – Good evening, Hagrid.
我们能进来吗?
I wonder, could we…?
当然可以. 进来. 进来.
Of course. Come in. Come in.
那是我爸爸的上司.
That’s Dad’s boss.
魔法部长康奈利·福吉.
Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic.
情况很糟, 海格, 非常糟.
Bad business, Hagrid, very bad business.
我一定得来.
Had to come.
三起麻瓜出身的袭击事件. 事情闹得太大.
Three attacks on Muggle-borns. Things have gone far enough.
– 魔法部必须采取行动. – 我没有.
– The Ministry’s got to act. – But I never.
你知道不是我, 教授.
You know I never, professor.
康奈利, 我得告诉你…
I want it understood, Cornelius…
… 我对海格…
… that Hagrid…
… 绝对信任.
… has my full confidence.
阿布思, 海格的记录对他很不利.
Albus, look, Hagrid’s record is against him.
– 我必须带他走. – 带我走?
– I’ve got to take him. – Take me?
去哪儿? 不会是阿兹卡班吧.
Take me where? Not Azkaban prison.
我别无选择, 海格.
I’m afraid we have no choice, Hagrid.
你已经到了啊, 福吉?
Already here, Fudge?
很好.
Good.
你来这儿干嘛? 滚出我的房♥子!
What are you doing here? Get out of my house!
… 说实话…
… Believe me…
… 我一点也不想走进你的这个…
… I take absolutely no pleasure being inside your…
这也能算是房♥子?
You call this a house?
我不是来找你的.
No.
我只是有事来学校
I simply called up the
而他们告诉我校长在这儿.
school and was told the headmaster was here.
好吧, 你找我到底有何贵干?
Well, what exactly is it that you want with me?
我和其他的董事一致认为
The other governors and I
你该让位了.
have decided it’s time for you to step aside.
这是停职令.
This is an order of suspension.
还有所有12位董事的签名.
You’ll find all 12 signatures on it.
我们觉得你已经无法控制大局.
I’m afraid we feel you’ve rather lost your touch.
如果袭击事件继续下去…
Well, what with all these attacks…
… 麻瓜出身的学生恐怕就一个不剩了.
… there’ll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts.
那样的话
I can only imagine what

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!