一点没错.
You’re absolutely right.
圣人波特.
Saint Potter.
竟然有人当他是斯莱特林的继承人?
And people actually think that he’s the Heir of Slytherin?
那你肯定知道幕后真凶是谁.
But then you must have some idea who’s behind it all.
你明知我不知道, 高尔. 我昨天说过.
You know I don’t, Goyle. I told you yesterday.
我得说几遍啊?
How many times do I have to tell you?
是你的吗?
Is this yours?
但我爸说过:
But my father did say this:
50年前密室被打开过.
It’s been 50 years since the Chamber was opened.
他不告诉我是谁打开的.
He wouldn’t tell me who opened it.
只知道那个人被开除了.
Only that they were expelled.
上次密室打开的时候,
The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened,
有个泥巴种死了.
a Mudblood died.
所以这次迟早
So it’s only a matter of time
还要死泥巴种.
before one of them is killed this time.
而我
As for me
希望死的是格兰杰.
I hope it’s Granger.
你们两个怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you two?
感觉好奇怪.
You’re acting very odd.
因为他肚子疼.
It’s his stomachache.
冷静点.
Calm down.
伤疤.
Scar.
头发.
Hair.
你们要去哪?
Hey! Where are you going?
好险.
That was close.
赫敏, 出来吧.
Hermione, come out.
我们有好多事要告诉你.
We’ve got loads to tell you.
走开.
Go away.
你们自己看. 很可怕.
Wait till you see. It’s awful.
赫敏?
Hermione?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你们还记得吗 我说过
Do you remember me telling you
复方汤剂只能用来给人类变形?
that the Polyjuice Potion was only for human transformations?
我从米里森·伯斯德的袍子上
It was cat hair
摘下来的是猫毛.
I plucked off Millicent Bulstrode’s robes.
看看我的脸.
Look at my face.
看看你的尾巴.
Look at your tail.
你和赫敏谈过吗?
Have you spoken to Hermione?
等她不再吐毛球
She should be out of hospital in a few days
就该出院了.
when she stops coughing up fur balls.
怎么回事?
What’s this?
恶心!
Yuck!
像是哭泣的桃金娘把盥洗室淹了.
Looks like Moaning Myrtle’s flooded the bathroom.
又要拿什么东西砸我?
Come to throw something else at me?
我为什么要拿东西砸你?
Why would I throw something at you?
别问我. 当时我在这, 思考自己的问题
Don’t ask me. Here I am, minding my own business
有人觉得往我身上扔书挺好玩的.
and someone thinks it’s funny to throw a book at me.
但即使有人扔东西砸你 你也不会痛啊.
But it can’t hurt if someone throws something at you.
应该会径直穿过去吧.
I mean, it’ll just go right through you.
是啊! 大家一起拿书砸桃金娘吧
Sure! Let’s all throw books at Myrtle
反正她感觉不到.
because she can’t feel it.
砸中肚子得十分!
Ten points if you get it through her stomach!
砸中脑袋得五分!
Fifty points if it goes through her head!
到底是谁砸的你呢?
But who threw it at you, anyway?
我不知道. 我没看见.
I don’t know. I didn’t see them.
我就坐在马桶圈上, 想着死亡
I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death
书就砸到了我脑袋上.
and it fell through the top of my head. Uh-huh.
日记本上有名字.
There’s a name in this diary.
汤姆·马沃罗·里德尔
“Tom Marvolo Riddle.”
汤姆·马沃罗·里德尔?
Tom Marvolo Riddle?
等等. 我知道他.
Hang on. I know that name.
我怎么知道这个名字?
Why do I know that name?
对啊. 我被罚留校那晚.
Of course. That night I had detention.
在擦奖品陈列室的银器.
My job was to polish the silver in the trophy room.
我记得是因为
I remember
我不停打嗝 把鼻涕虫
because I kept burping up slugs
吐在汤姆·里德尔的奖杯上了.
over Tom Riddle’s trophy.
– 什么奖杯? – 他50年前得了个奖.
– What was the trophy for? – He won an award 50 years ago.
对学校的特殊贡献奖什么的.
Special services to the school or something.
50年前? 你确定吗?
Fifty years ago? Are you sure?
是啊. 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
还记得马尔福说的吗?
Don’t you remember what Malfoy told you?
上一次密室打开正是在…
Last time the Chamber was opened…
50年前.
Fifty years ago.
– 那就是说. -汤姆·里德尔就在这.
– That means. – Tom Riddle was here.
密室打开的时候他就在霍格沃茨.
at Hogwarts when it happened.
要是他把所见所闻记了下来?
What if he wrote about what he saw?
他有可能知道密室在哪. 如何打开.
It’s possible he knew where the Chamber was. How to open it.
甚至密室里有什么.
Even what sort of creature lives in it.
如果是这样, 幕后真凶
If so, whoever’s behind these attacks
肯定不希望这本日记到处乱放的, 是吗?
wouldn’t want this diary lying around, would they?
绝妙的推理, 赫敏,
It’s a brilliant theory, Hermione,
但有一点美中不足.
but there’s just one flaw.
日记里什么也没写.
There’s nothing written in this diary.
你不介意吧?
Do you mind?
汤姆·马沃罗·里德尔
“Tom Marvolo Riddle.”
我叫
My name is
哈利
Harry
波特.
Potter.
[你好 哈利·波特 我叫汤姆·里德尔]
你知道
Do you know anything
关于密室的
about the Chamber
事情吗?
of Secrets?
[知道]
你能
Can you
告诉我吗?
tell me?
[不]
[但我可以带你去看]
[让我带你回到50年前]
[六月十三日]
打扰一下. 你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗?
Excuse me. Could you tell me what’s going on here?
你是汤姆·里德尔吗?
Are you Tom Riddle?
你好, 听得见吗?
Hello, can you hear me?
里德尔!
Riddle!
过来.
Come.
邓布利多教授.
Professor Dumbledore.
邓布利多?
Dumbledore?
这么晚在外闲逛可不好, 汤姆.
It is not wise to be wandering around this late hour, Tom.
是的, 教授. 我想…
Yes, professor. I suppose I…
我得亲自看看谣言是不是真的.
I had to see for myself if the rumors were true.
恐怕是的, 汤姆. 是真的.
I’m afraid they are, Tom. They are true.
关于学校的谣言也是吗? 我无家可归.
About the school as well? I don’t have a home to go to.
他们不是真要关闭霍格沃茨吧, 教授?
They wouldn’t really close Hogwarts, would they, professor?
我理解你, 汤姆, 不过恐怕
I understand, Tom, but I’m afraid
迪佩特校长也没办法.
Headmaster Dippet may have no choice.
先生, 如果事情了结了,
Sir, if it all stopped,
如果抓到了凶手…
if the person responsible was caught…
你是不是有什么事
Is there something
要告诉我?
you wish to tell me?
没有, 先生. 没事.
No, sir. Nothing.
好吧. 你可以走了.
Very well, then. Off you go.
晚安, 先生.
Good night, sir.
– 出来吧. – 晚上好, 海格.
– Let’s get you out of there. – Evening, Hagrid.
我不得不告发你了.
I’m going to have to turn you in.
我知道你不是故意杀人…
I don’t think you meant it to kill anyone…
不要. 你不明白.
You can’t. You don’t understand.
那个死去的女生 她父母明天就来.
The dead girl’s parents will be here tomorrow.
霍格沃茨必须保证
The least Hogwarts can do is make sure the thing
把害死他们女儿的东西正♥法♥.
that killed their daughter is slaughtered.
不是他.
It wasn’t him.
阿♥拉♥戈克从没杀过人. 从没有.
Aragog never killed no one. Never.
怪兽可不能当宠物, 海格.
Monsters don’t make good pets, Hagrid.
– 快, 闪开. – 不!
– Now, stand aside. – No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!