– I don’t know if…
if you ever felt like
it got to a tipping point
-绝对有
-你就会开始想
– when you were like…
– Oh, absolutely.
“这现在变成永远的事了”
– this is kinda forever now.
– Yeah.
对,我有遇过
从头到尾都有这种感觉
No, I had moments like that,
kind of all the way through.
我也跟艾玛有一点类似的感觉
I also had kind of similar feelings
to Emma
有点考虑我要是弃拍
人生会怎样
kind of contemplating what life
would be like if I called it a day.
但我们都没谈过这事
But… we never really
spoke about it.
我们大概都用自己的步调
经历这过程
I didn’t… I guess we were
just kind of going through it
我们那时候有点身陷其中
at our own pace and we were kind of
in the moment at the time.
我们没真正想到…
It just didn’t really occur to us
我们都有点大概有类似的感觉
that we were all kind of having
similar… similar feelings.
对,名气的确大大影响了我们
Yeah, the fame thing had finally
hit home in a big way.
我不用被人说服得拍完这些电影
No one had to convince me
to see it through.
影迷真的很想看我们成功
The fans genuinely wanted you
to succeed
我们也真的都很想支持彼此
and we all genuinely have
each other’s backs.
这很棒,对吧?
How great is that?
认识人总是很棒
It’s always amazing meeting people.
这些电影对他们意义重大
These films mean so much to them
因为大家跟我们一起长大
because… they kind of
grew up alongside us
这些电影帮大家
经历人生困难的事物
and helped them with some really
difficult things in their lives.
我很骄傲能够参与
And I’m just very proud to be
a part of something
对很多人有重大意义的电影
that means so much to so many.
我一直在想邓不利多跟我说的事
I’ve been thinking about something
Dumbledore said to me.
什麽事?
What’s that?
我们必须面对一场战斗
That even though we’ve got
a fight ahead of us
但是我们拥有佛地魔没有的东西
we’ve got one thing
that Voldemort doesn’t have.
是什麽?
Yeah?
值得我们捍卫的一切
Something worth fighting for.
我儿子比利
我们以前每晚都看这些电影
My son, Billy, we used
to watch them every night.
他要是遇到週日夜忧鬱
You know, if you got
the Sunday night blues
他就会看“哈利波特”电影
it was watching a Potter movie.
这些电影是他的安全之处
That was his safe place.
我很期待有一天
I’m really looking forward
to watching the films
跟我还没出世的孩子们
看这些电影
with my hypothetical children
one day.
这系列的影响很重大
– It’s massive, the impact.
– Yeah.
-很特别
-很难相信
– It is extraordinary.
– It is unbelievable.
(格格不入的人)
我从11岁起就写信给JK罗琳
I was writing to J.K. Rowling
since I was about 11 years old
跟她道谢
to say thank you to her, to say
跟她说“少了有哈利波特的人生
会变得有点绝望”
I would find life a bit hopeless
without Harry Potter.
还好她读了,也回了我的信
Luckily, for me, she read
the letter and responded to it.
所以我算是少数幸运的人
So, I’m one of the very lucky
few people
我可以说JK罗琳是我的笔友
who can say J.K. Rowling
was my pen friend.
(你想拍电影吗?)
试镜的第一阶段
是这场疯狂的公开试镜
The first part of the audition
is this crazy open call.
真的是人人都能参加
Literally, anyone can come.
(不用经验亦可)
那就是我的门票
开始了,我们去伦敦
That’s my ticket. Off we go.
Let’s go to London.
当然是用飞的啊
We fly, of course.
有上千人排队
And there would be thousands
of people lining up.
我很清楚记得丹
I remember Dan, very vividly.
那是我的试镜
It was on my screen test.
槲寄生
Mistletoe.
(即兴)
我记得他在跟我说话
I remember him talking to me
我一直忘记我得回覆他
and I kept forgetting that
I have to talk back to him
因为我很习惯看他在萤幕上
because I’m so used
to watching him on a screen.
所以我就有点…
So I would just kind of be like…
我认为这促成了
露娜罗古德的个性
And I kind of think that contributed
to the whole Luna Lovegood vibe.
因为她有点恍惚
Because she is a bit spacey.
哈囉,各位
Hello, everyone.
你看起来很可怕,荣恩
You look dreadful, Ron.
然后他发现
这个怪胎异类的祕密世界
And then he found this
secret world of odd bods
这些人拥有奇怪的力量
of misfits, of people
who had this strange power
但他们还是有强烈的人性
深度、也很脆弱
but who still had enormous humanity
and depth and vulnerability.
这些电影让大家
接受自己的这个部分
The movies kinda
gave people permission
to accept parts of themselves.
所以看到自己古怪的面向
So, it was quite liberating to see
your oddness as a superpower
在萤幕上有超能力
感觉让人很自♥由♥
represented on screen.
我记得我第一次看到你们大家
I remember when I first met you all
这是我见过最大群的异类
biggest bunch of misfits
have I ever set eyes on.
然后我们都在这裡
And here we all are.
我们还是一大群异类
We’re still a bunch of misfits.
也许,可是我们拥有彼此
Well, maybe
but we’ve all got each other.
我那时对课业不在行
I was not good at school.
你最好读“高沙的药草指南”
You’d be better off with
Goshawk’s Guide to Herbology.
我朋友不多
I didn’t have
a huge amount of friends.
注意你的脚步,隆巴顿
Which way you going, Longbottom?
我认为当异类很棒
I think it’s great to be a misfit
我认为那就是
这系列受欢迎的原因
and I think that’s possibly why
it’s so popular.
大家都想知道自己不会格格不入
Everyone wants to know
that they do belong.
我认为这很能舒缓孤独的感觉
It’s a great relief of loneliness,
I think.
我小时候很害羞
I was quite a shy kid.
我能体会那种格格不入的感觉
I could relate to that
kind of feeling of
not quite knowing what your place is.
努力工作是很重要
Working hard is important.
但有另一件事更重要
But there’s something
that matters even more
-咄咄失
-相信自己
– Stupefy!
– believing in yourself.
大家见证这些
格格不入的角色之后
Everyone felt more like they belonged
都觉得自己更有归属感
by witnessing these characters
that didn’t belong.
(当哈利遇上金妮)
邦妮在刚来时,她大概才九岁
Bonnie, was kinda when she arrived,
she was only… 9, maybe.
妈咪,你有看到我的毛衣吗?
Mommy, have you seen my jumper?
有,亲爱的,猫穿走了
Yes, dear. It was on the cat.
哈囉
Hello.
我总认为金妮和哈利的关係
有点慢慢发展
I always found Ginny-Harry,
that relationship