Yes, that’s right, that’s correct, sir.
是的 你说得对 先生
Mr Brown is a close friend of Leonard Attwell,
布朗先生是伦纳德·阿特韦尔的好朋友
the senior citizen found stabbed in the pedestrian subway.
就是在人行地下通道被杀的那个老人
It’s the same pedestrian subway where last night’s shooting took place
这和昨晚发生枪杀的是同一个人行地下通道
and both victims were questioned in connection with Mr Attwell’s death.
两个受害者都被怀疑和阿特韦尔先生的死有关系
It’s too much of a coincidence
更巧的是
that Mister Brown just happened to befound so close by.
布朗先生就是在附近被发现的
So, what you’re telling me is
这么说 你是想告诉我
this escalating violence is down to a vigilante pensioner?
这起案子是退役的皇家海军老头干的?
Yes.
是的
Do you have any evidence to support that?
你有相关证据来证明么?
Not at the moment, but I’d like to get a warrant
暂时还没 但是我想申请批准
so I can have Mr Brown’s clothes tested for gunfire residue.
对布朗先生外套做硝烟反应
Where is Mr Brown?
布朗先生在哪?
He’s in the hospital, sir. He’s having trouble breathing.
他在医院 先生 他现在呼吸困难
Emphysema.
肺气肿
Also, Dean Saunders was found on that canal stabbed to death.
迪安·桑德斯也被发现死在那个地下通道
He too was questioned by myself and Hicock and then released.
我和海考克审讯过他 然后就放了
Did you know that Troy Martindale was shot in his car last night?
特洛伊·马丁代尔昨晚在他的车内中弹身亡了 你知道吗?
Martindale was a major heroin importer.
马丁代尔是一个海♥洛♥因♥走私大鳄
Two of Martindale’s associates who operate out of Curzon street
马丁代尔的两个同伙 他们在寇松街区外活动
were also shot dead a week ago.
一周前也中弹身亡
Neither of whom you’ve questioned
他俩你都审讯过的
in connection with the killing of this old man in the subway.
与地铁中这个老头的被害毫无关联
Of course, you’d have known all this if you’d been at the briefing.
当然 如果你来开过会 这些就不用我啰嗦了
He was with the Royal Marines, stationed in Northern lreland.
他在驻北爱尔兰的皇家海军陆战队中服役过
I had the MOD send me his old service record.
我在国防部要到了他的服役档案
Terry, give us a minute, please?
特里 稍等 好么?
I’ve had a request from Division.
上头现在要人
They’re looking for an experienced officer
要一个经验丰富的警♥察♥
to head up a major inquiry into identity theft.
主要负责调查盗用身份案件
Your background makes you the perfect candidate.
你是最佳人选
I’ve recommended you and they’ve accepted.
我推荐了你 上头也同意了
Take the weekend for yourself, Alice.
这个周末你就休息吧 爱丽丝
Good luck.
祝你好运
Fucking, pricks! Fuck off!
他妈的 砸死你们! 滚吧!
Get off me!
放开我!
Visors down!
有种就摘下头盔!
Mr. Brown?
布朗先生?
Mr. Brown, please. Mr. Brown.
布朗先生 请别走 布朗先生
Petrol bomb!
扔汽油弹!
Get down, incoming! Move back!
你们都给我趴下吧! 滚!
I’m really sorry.
真的对不起
Do you really think Mr. Emphysema’s got it in him to top a load of hoodies?
你真以为他是因为那帮小混混 而得肺气肿的吗?
I’ve just spoken to the hospital.
我刚才问过医院了
He’s discharged himself.
他擅自出院了
Well, we’re off the case now, thanks to you.
哈 我们已经不做这个案子了 谢谢你
I think he’s going to the estate.
我觉得他会去暴♥乱♥区
I think he’s going to kill Noel Winters.
他要去杀掉诺尔·温特斯
Who gives a fuck if he is? Noel Winters is a cunt.
杀了又怎样? 诺尔·温特斯是个孬种
His dad was a cunt. One day he’s gonna have loads of cunty kids.
他老爸也是个孬种 他生出来的也会是一群孬种
As far as I’m concerned, Harry Brown’s doing us a favour.
在我看来 哈利·布朗是在帮我们的忙
Come on then.
走吧
You fucking bastards.
你们这些狗♥杂♥种♥
Oh, fucking hell.
哦 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Shit!
妈的!
Sid. It’s me. It’s Harry. Open the door, mate.
希德 是我 我是哈利 开门 兄弟
Move that table, I want to put him in the corner.
把桌子推开 我要把他放在那个角落上
That’s it. Get an ambulance.
好了 快叫救护车
Don’t move, son. He’ll be all right.
别动 孩子 他没事的
Get an ambulance! Yeah, I’ll, er…
快叫救护车! 好的 我 嗯…
You all right, love?
你没事吧 亲爱的?
It’s not Northern Ireland, Harry.
这里不是北爱尔兰 哈利
No, it’s not.
没错 这里不是
Those people were fighting for something.
那些人会什么都能打起来
For a cause.
只要有一点小事儿
To them out there, this is just entertainment.
对他们来说 那只是娱乐
But where does it end…hm?
但到哪儿才是头啊… 嗯?
You shoot Noel for what he did to Leonard and then Sid shoots you?
你因莱纳德而向诺尔开枪 而希德又对你开枪?
Sid?
是希德?
What’s Sid got to do with it?
希德干吗对我开枪?
Sid Rourke is Noel Winters’ uncle.
希德·鲁尔克是诺尔·温特斯的叔叔
Not looking too good there, me old son.
看脸色不太好呀 老朋友
Where’s Noel,
诺尔在哪
Uncle Sid?
希德叔叔?
Get out here, Noel.
出来吧 诺尔
Put that down!
把枪放下!
Fuck that. This senile old cunt killed Marky and Carl.
放你个头 这老不死杀死了马♥凯♥和卡尔
I told you to put it down.
我让你放下
Come on, Harry.
好了 哈利
You’re not going to shoot a kid when there’s two coppers upstairs, are ye?
还有两个警♥察♥在楼上呢 你就别拿枪打一个小孩了吧?
He killed Leonard. He swore to me that he didn’t.
他杀死了伦纳德 他跟我保证过 不是他杀的
Now what am I supposed to do?
你说我该怎么办?
He’s my sister’s boy. He’s blood. Blood?
他是我姐姐的孩子 他已经受到惩罚了 惩罚?
Do you want to see Leonard’s blood?
你想看看伦纳德的惨状吗?
These fucking animals
这些畜生
filmed the whole thing on their fucking phones.
还用手♥机♥拍下了整个过程
All right.
原来是这样
l defended him when I shouldn’t have, but I can’t let you shoot him, Harry.
我不该护着他 但我不会让你向他开枪 哈利
I can’t have that.
我不能让你开枪
Are you all right, Harry?
你没事吗 哈利?
Are you OK, me old mate?
你没事吧 老朋友?
Officers need assistance.
这里需要支援
Armed response, come in. Over.
请求警力支援 尽快 完毕
What are you drinking there, love?
你在说什么呢 亲爱的?
Eh?
嗯?
You fucking slag.
你这个荡♥妇♥
Fucking dirty bitch, look at me.
你这个婊♥子♥ 看着我
Look up. Fucking sket.
抬起头来 婊♥子♥
I told you I’d fuck you, didn’t I? You fucking cunt.
欠揍是不是? 臭婊♥子♥
You see this?
看到了吗?
This is the sort of thing I’m talking about.
我跟你说过多少回了
It’s not a fucking game.
这不是小朋友过家家
Now in future, you do as you are fucking told!
从今往后 一步一步按我说的做!
Yeah?
听到没有?
OK. We do them in here.
好吧 把他们就地解决
Dump them on the street.
然后扔街上去
That way it’ll look like they got caught in the shit storm.
要弄得他们像是在这场暴♥乱♥中死去的
He’s half done already.
他已经差不多了
See that? It’s nice and easy.
看到了吗? 简单又不露痕迹
Turn over, you fucking slag.
翻过身来 荡♥妇♥
Come on.
快点
Look at me.
看着我
Go on, fucking look at me.
来啊 看着我
I’ll be the last fucking thing you see when you die.
我是你死前看到的最后一个活人
Go on, struggle. Struggle. Go on.
继续 闹呀 闹呀 继续
Go on.
继续
Go on. Do me a favour.
来吧 帮帮忙
Pull the trigger.
开枪吧
Do you have a clear target?
目标瞄准了吗?
Do it.
开枪吧
Please.
求你了
Following the findings of the enquiry concerning the aftermath of Operation Blue Jay,
依据对蓝鸦行动结果的调查结论
the ruling of the committee commend not only myself,
调查委员会将对包括我在内的
but other members of the squad,
全部行动小组成员进行嘉奖
in particular, Detective Sergeant Terry Hicock,
尤其是侦探长特里·海考克
who having tragically lost his life in the line of duty,
他不幸在行动中献身
has been singled out for the Queen’s Gallantry Medal for bravery,
委员会将授予他女皇功绩勋章 以表彰他的英勇
along with fellow officer Detective Inspector Alice Frampton.
一起授勋的还有爱丽丝·弗兰普顿探员
Can you confirm or deny the rumours
有些传言认为