That’ll be all, Inspector.
我说完了 探长
None of it makes any sense.
这完全说不通
You shot two drug dealers,
你开枪杀死了两个毒贩
you don’t risk being identified by driving this girl to a hospital.
却又冒着被发现的危险 开车送这个女孩来医院
She had that thousand pound in cash on her,
她身上有几千英镑
I thought, she must be one of the gang.
我认为 她是犯罪团伙成员之一
What gang?
什么犯罪团伙?
Well, Superintendent Childs… Superintendent Childs?
儿童监护人… 儿童监护人?
Money. All right, Troy?
钱 就这些 特洛伊?
Where’s the rest of it?
剩下的呢?
Coming, yeah? Don’t talk to me like I’m a cunt.
进帐中 好么? 不要跟我说这些 以为我是个白♥痴♥
That fucking uncle of yours took a ton of gear off me,
你那白♥痴♥叔叔拿了我近一吨♥的毒品
and now he’s gonna pay up.
他现在必须付钱了
We’re going to pay you, man.
我们会付你钱的 哥们
He’s got one week. One fucking week.
再给他一周时间 就他妈的一周
Or I’m going to burn that shit hole of his down, with him still in it.
否则我就把他 连同他的家一起烧掉
Fuck off. Marky, get in the car.
滚 马♥凯♥ 上车
Marky, get in the fuckin’ car!
马♥凯♥ 你♥他♥妈♥快上车!
Fuck off.
滚开
Oh, fuck!
他妈的!
Shit. Wait. Fucking wait.
他妈的 等等 你♥他♥妈♥等等
What’s your name, son?
你叫什么 小子?
Tell me your name.
告诉我你叫什么
Marky.
我叫马♥凯♥
Tell me what happened in the subway with Leonard, Marky.
告诉我 伦纳德在地下道里发生了什么 马♥凯♥
Who’s Leonard?
伦纳德是谁?
He’s the man you and your mates murdered.
就是你和同伙杀害的那人
So, what happened, son?
到底发生了什么 小子?
You’re chatting shit there, bruv, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你在胡扯 我不知道你在说什么
Tell me what happened to Leonard.
告诉我伦纳德发生了什么
Fuck off.
滚
Fuckin’ hell.
你♥他♥妈♥的
You tell me the truth…
告诉我到底发生了什么…
…and I won’t hurt you any more. Fuck off, all right?
…我就不会伤害你 滚开 好吗?
Fucking Jesus!
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Fucking Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Oh fuck, no way.
噢 不要
Now, listen, if you won’t tell me,
现在 听着 如果你不告诉我
I’m gonna do both your knee caps,
我就废了你膝盖
one at a time until you do.
一次一个 直到你告诉我
Fucking…
他妈的啊…
So, what’s it gonna be?
你觉得怎样?
Because I don’t think you can take much more of this.
我想你受不了太大痛
All right, there was this one old fellow…
好吧 是有一个老家伙…
Fucking…
他妈的…
ut he come at us, man.
他冲我们来
He was waving this fucking shank around and shit.
他到处挥一把该死的小刀
Fucking…
该死…
Fuck, he told us he was gonna stab us.
他说要刺死我们
We told him to fuck off, like,
我们让他滚开
gave him a chance, but he wouldn’t go.
就放过他 但他不肯
Then what?
然后呢?
Fucking, just gave him a couple of slaps, that’s all, man.
就是打了他几下 就这样
He had this fucking big shank, man. He was mad.
他拿着那把该死的刀 疯了一样
What makes you think I should believe you?
我凭什么相信你?
Fuck it, I couldn’t give a shit.
他妈的 我不会乱说的
Well you should… Oh, fucking hell.
你… 噢 真♥他♥妈♥的
If you ever want to walk again.
如果你还想走路的话
Fuck off!
滚开!
Fuck off.
滚开
Fuck.
滚
Oh, fuck.
噢 滚
Oh, fucking wait.
噢 他妈的等等
What the fuck? Goodbye, Marky.
你到底要干什么? 再见 马♥凯♥
No, I got the whole fucking thing on my phone.
不要 我手♥机♥里还有些东西
You what? Oh fuck. I’m sorry, man.
有什么? 对不起 先生
We was just retaliating, bruv. Where’s the phone?
我们只是为了报复 手♥机♥在哪?
In my pocket.
在我口袋里
Go on, make it work.
继续 打开它
Calm down, bruv.
冷静 兄弟
Right,kill him, man.
对 杀了他 伙计
Kill that pensioner, blood.
杀了那个老不死的 伙计们
Fuck, I’m sorry.
该死 对不起
We just meant to shit him up.
我们只是想教训一下他
It wasn’t me that stabbed him.
他不是我杀的
Who did?
谁干的?
So ain’t no one warned you about me, no?
没人警告你别惹我么 恩?
No. You think you’re a big girl?
没有 你认为你自己身材不错?
Yeah?
恩?
Come on, tease me.
来啊 宝贝
Feel my gun.
摸我
Carl.
卡尔啊
What?
什么?
Get the fuck out of here.
出去
Get out. He’s got a gun.
出去 他有枪
Who’s got a fuckin’ gun?
谁他妈有枪?
Who’s got a fuckin’ gun?
谁他妈有枪?
Boys, please.
兄弟 别过来
Don’t fucking shoot, man.
不要开枪 伙计
Wait, please.
等等 求你了
Fuck.
他妈的
Fuck this.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell, Carl! Wait! Fucking hell!
该死 卡尔! 等等! 真♥他♥妈♥该死!
Fucking wait!
你♥他♥妈♥等等!
Fuck!
妈的!
Mr Brown, can you hear me?
布朗先生 你能听见我说话吗?
Do you remember me? I’m Sergeant Terry Hicock.
你还记得我不? 我是特里·海考克警官
I’m sorry, sir, I’ve got to ask you a couple of questions, is that OK?
对不起 先生 我要问你一些问题 行不?
Did you see anyone on the canal tow path?
你在隧♥道♥看到什么人了?
No. Are you sure?
没有 你确定?
Er, excuse me?
呃 抱歉?
If you want to interview Mr Brown then you’ll have to come back.
如果你们想问布朗先生问题的话 那么请回吧
He’s not well enough to answer your questions.
他的状况不能回答问题
No, of course.
好的
What exactly is wrong with Mr Brown? Emphysema.
布朗先生到底怎么了? 肺气肿
For more information you’ll have to speak with the doctor.
想了解更多就去问医生吧
Oh, wait.
噢 等等
Here, sorry.
不好意思 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
So much for our witness.
我们的线索又断了
Where was he found?
在哪找到他的?
Listen, ma’am, we’re gonna be late for this briefing.
听着 女士 情况通报会要迟到了
Is this exactly where Mr Brown was found?
布朗先生是在这被发现的?
Yes, ma’am. Uniform said he had trouble breathing and couldn’t answer questions.
是的 女士 护士说他呼吸有困难 没法回答问题
Did they search him? Search him for what?
他们搜过他身么? 搜他干嘛?
What do you think he was doing here?
你认为他来这干什么?
Taking a piss. Walking his dog.
来小个便 溜溜狗
I smelt cordite on his coat.
我在他外套上闻到了火♥药♥味
Right, look, I’m sorry, ma’am, but, er… the Super’s briefing started 15 minutes ago
恩 对不起 女士 不过 额… 情况通报会15分钟前就开始了
and we’re supposed to be there.
我们早该过去了
Apologies, sir.
抱歉 先生
I have 13 warrants to execute on the estate.
我有13份逮捕令要去执行
I hope your witness was worth it.
希望你们的证人值得浪费时间
Er, the witness proved, erm, unreliable, sir.
额 证人 呃 没问出什么 先生
Claims not to have seen anything.
他称什么也没看到
Pity.
悲哀
Sir, I don’t think Harry Brown is a witness.
先生 我认为哈利·布朗不能作为证人
l think he’s our chief suspect.
我觉得他是我们的主要嫌疑人
I’m sorry, I was under the impression
对不起 我只记得
uniform found an elderly gentleman on the tow path.
他是警♥察♥在纤路上发现的