These kids on the estate, they were harassing him.
这地区的这些孩子 他们骚扰他
He came to me and asked me for help.
他过来找我寻求帮助
I said, “Why don’t you go and talk to the police?”
我说 “为什么不去和警♥察♥说?”
That was the right thing to do. Oh, was it?
是应该那样做啊 噢 是吗?
He told me he talked to the police and what did you lot do? Nothing.
他告诉我他和警♥察♥说了 然后你们做了什么? 什么也做
Well, that may be true, but I have a problem.
好吧 那也许是事实 但是我有个问题
Counsel will argue that whoever killed Mr Attwell
辩护律师会辩称 杀阿特韦尔先生的人
did so out of self defence,
是出于自卫
which means they’ll be charged with manslaughter, not murder.
那意味着他们会被指控误杀 不是谋杀
Jesus Christ.
老天爷啊
You came here to tell me that?
你过来就是和我说那个?
I just… I just thought I…
我只是… 我只是想…
should prepare you for what might end up in court, that’s all.
让你对可能出现的审判结果有个准备 仅此而已
If it ever gets to court.
要真能上得了法庭
I won’t take up any more of your time.
那我不再打扰了
I’ll let you know when there’s some further developments.
案子有什么进展的话 我会通知你的
You look like a couple of Feds, innit?
你俩看起来还挺像条子的 是不是啊?
See this thing here, blood?
明白这儿的规矩没 蠢货?
Fucking faggot, you run for it, you’re getting this.
他妈的同性恋 夹着尾巴快跑吧 不然让你尝尝厉害
What the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥的想干嘛?
I’d like to do some business.
想跟你做笔生意
Yeah?
干嘛?
I want to do some business.
想跟你做笔交易
I heard that Kenny, and you, were the men to see.
我听说 得这事找你和肯尼
Well, you better come in then, brother.
哥们 进来谈
Put the fucking gun down, Kenneth.
肯尼思 把他妈的枪放下
So, what do you want?
那 你想要什么?
I want what he’s got.
我想要他手上拿着的东西
I want a gun.
我想要把枪
He’s not coming any more, Granddad. It’s all over with.
这老头 他别想活着出去了 他完了
Hitler. Two world wars and one…
希♥特♥勒♥ 两次世界大战和一…
Shut the fuck up, Kenneth.
肯尼思 他妈的给我闭嘴
What do you want a gun for, brother?
哥们 你要枪干嘛?
I want to shoot the pigeons,
我想把我房♥顶上的鸽子
off… off my roof.
打… 打下来
Yeah.

Course you do.
没错
Course you do.
当然
Dirty little fucking bitch.
他妈的贱婊♥子♥
Is… Is she OK?
她… 她没事吧?
She’s having the time of her life.
她正在享受生活呢
Ain’t ya baby, eh?
没错吧 宝贝 嗯?
Eh?
嗯?
Ain’t ya, Sharon?
没错吧 沙龙?
Sharon?
沙龙宝贝?
Sha-ron. Shar…
沙-龙宝贝 沙…
Sharon! You fuck!
沙龙! 他妈的!
She, er…
她 呃…
She likes to cuddle, this one.
她喜欢上♥床♥ 就刚才那样
Wanna cuddle her, eh?
想上她么 呃?
50 quid, all in, you can do what you fucking want to her.
50英镑 全套 你想怎么做都行
She won’t remember a thing.
她什么都不会记得的
What’s the matter, eh?
怎么了 嗯?
Can’t you get your cock hard any more, old man?
年纪大了 下面再也硬不起来了?
Is that it?
是这个原因吧?
Because we’ve got plenty of the little blue tablet there.
我们那儿还有不少蓝色小药片
Just the gun.
只要枪
Take a seat.
请坐
Start you off on a Glock 7, right?
从格洛克17开始看起 行吧?
Nine-millimetre, semi. It’s easy to load.
弹径9毫米 半自动 上膛简单
Easy to shoot.
开枪容易
Weapon of choice for every fucking pig force around the world is that. Have a butchers.
现在的混账条子基本都用这个 好好看看
Or, SIG P226, right?
或者 SIG P226 怎么样?
That’s state-of-the-art, high-tech, fucking polymer frame
高精尖产品 高分子聚合物架构
reinforced with fibreglass.
还用玻璃纤维加强
I don’t know what any of that shit means
虽然我不知道这些是什么意思
but it looks fucking cool as crap that, doesn’t it? Look at that.
但它看起来真♥他♥妈♥的酷 不是么? 看看那个
Or if you want to get a bit old school,
如果你想要个中规中矩的
I’ve got just the thing for ya.
还有这把枪
Cool shit, that Smith & Wesson snub nosed .38.
也很棒 史密夫威信点38口径短管转轮枪
That’s a beautiful little gun and a proper fucking stopper.
这是把漂亮的小枪 保险也他妈的很完美
You can only have five rounds in the chamber, can you see?
弹膛只能放五枚子弹 看到没?
That’s because it’s a model 36, right?
因为是36式的 没错吧?
Fuck me, mate, each one of them packs a wallop
哥们 它们每一把可都威力无穷啊
like a fucking brick through a plate-glass window.
开一枪他妈的就像 丢块砖头穿过平板玻璃似的
Ammo?
子弹呢?
It’s a pound a bullet. Seven bills for the. 38,
子弹一英镑一枚 点38口径的史密夫威信的手♥枪♥700英镑
eight and a half for the Glock and a full grand for that SIG there.
格洛克的850英镑 SIG的1000英镑
What the fuck are you doing, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么 哥们?
You don’t touch the merchandise until we’ve seen some fucking coin.
没付钱之前这些东西碰都别想碰
Sorry. I’m sorry.
抱歉 真抱歉
Hey, are you sure she’s OK?
嘿 她真的没事吧?
Maybe we should take her to the hospital?
我们要不要把她送到医院去啊?
What did you just say?
你说什么?
Your girlfriend needs a doctor. Maybe you should call an ambulance.
你女朋友该看医生了 你最好叫辆救护车
Ain’t no fucking ambulance gonna come here, brother.
哥们 不准叫救护车
Do you understand me?
听明白我的意思了么?
OK. OK, I’ll… I’ll mind my own business. All right?
好的 好的 我… 我不会多管闲事了 好了吧?
That’s fine.
那最好
She ain’t your business. She’s my business.
她不关你的事 我会管好她的
Now you pay for your gun
现在付钱吧
and fuck off before I hurt you.
付了钱就快滚
And you…
还有你…
I’m gonna deal with you later, Kenneth.
肯尼思 我待会儿再跟你算账
Yeah, so… so you were saying 700 for the. 38?
那么… 你是说点38的只要700英镑对么?
Yeah. Hey.
没错 嘿
I will say, she’s got a nice little set of tits on her.
我得说 她有对漂亮的小奶头
But you two are a right pair of
但是你们俩是对
cunts!
畜生!
Look at me.
看着我
Oh, yeah…
哦 好…
Pigeons.
鸽子是吧
You failed to maintain your weapon, son.
你被缴械了 小子
I don’t reckon you’ve got long.
我没料到你会逃跑
I’ve seen that before.
这种伤我原来看过
Gut wound.
肠道创伤
The slugs probably torn right through your liver.
子弹可能射穿了你的肝脏
Mate of mine in Ulster got caught in sniper fire.
一次我一个北爱尔兰战友被狙♥击♥枪♥射中了
The bullet blew his inside out.
子弹把他的内脏全都打翻了出来
He screamed for a good ten minutes.
他叫了足足有十分多钟
You couldn’t send a medic in, the section was too hot.
随军大夫进不来 那个地区战火太猛烈了
So, we all took cover…
所以 我们只能接替过他的岗位…
and watched him die.
眼睁睁看着他死去
I’ve never told that
我从没和任何一个人
to anyone.
提起过这个故事
You should have called an ambulance for the girl.
你应该为那个女孩叫辆救护车的
Put you in here. Ah!
把你放进这里 哈!
Blimey!
老天爷!
Linda, would you get me a coffee, please?
琳达 麻烦你帮我冲杯咖啡好么?
I understand things are going rather slowly with the stabbing of the pensioner?
我明白 那起老人被害案的进展很缓慢是吧?
You’re aware of the shooting on Curzon Street, two dead?
你知道寇松街上两人死亡的枪杀案了吧?
As of now, we’re forming Operation Blue Jay.
现在 我们正在组织蓝鸦行动
We’ll take a zero-tolerance stand on gun-related violence.
我们绝不允许暴♥力♥枪杀案的发生
We’re gonna come down quick and hard on the criminal gangs
我们将会尽快深入到这些团伙内部
that control the flow of heroin on the estate.
并控制这片区域的海♥洛♥因♥流向
I have spoken to the Division and they concur.
我和上级主管汇报过此事了 他们批准了
I’ll be leading the squad on this one.
这次由我亲自带领这个小组
There’ll be a full briefing. I expect you and DS Hicock to attend.
将会制定详细的行动方案 我希望你和DS·海考克都参加
The death of your pensioner will have to go on the back burner for a while.
你手上老人家的案子可能要往后再搁一搁了
Thank you, Linda.
谢谢 琳达

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!