One of ’em spat in my face.
其中一人还给了我一耳光
They call me, er…
他们叫我 呃…
You know the ones.
你知道的
I’m not gonna take it any more.
我再也忍♥不了了
God in heaven. What are you doing with that?
上帝啊 你要干嘛?
You know what. Len, no.
你知道的 伦 别这样
I thought you’d understand. I do.
我以为你会理解 我理解
You should talk to the police.
你应该告诉警♥察♥
I tell you what, we’ll go together.
听我的 我们一起去说
I’ve already been to the police.
我已经跟警♥察♥说了
Bastards!
混♥蛋♥!
You fucking bastards!
狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥!
Mr Harry Brown? Yes.
哈利·布朗先生? 是
Police.
警♥察♥
I’m Detective Inspector Frampton. This is Sergeant Hicock.
我是弗兰普顿探长 这是海考克警官
Is there anyone here with you, Mr Brown?
有人跟您一起住吗 布朗先生?
No, I’m a widower.
不 我是个鳏夫
What’s this all about?
这是怎么回事?
Do you think we could sit down?
我们可以坐下说吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
可以 可以
I’m sorry to have to tell you,
很遗憾告诉您
but last night Mr Leonard Attwell was involved in a very serious incident.
伦纳德·阿特韦尔先生昨夜发生了严重事故
Len?
伦吗?
Wh… What happened? ls he all right?
发… 发生了什么? 他没事吧?
No, I’m afraid not, Mr Brown.
不 我恐怕不是 布朗先生
Mr Attwell is dead.
阿特韦尔先生死了
Sergeant, could you get Mr Brown a glass of water, please? Yeah.
警官 给布朗先生倒杯水好吗? 好的
What happened?
怎么回事?
He was assaulted. Late last night.
他被人袭击了 昨天深夜
What? Where? Where, at home?
什么? 在哪? 在哪 在家?
No. He was found in the pedestrian walkway.
不是 他是在地下走道被人发现的
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you find out who did it?
你们查出凶手是谁了吗?
I’m afraid the investigation’s still in progress.
恐怕还在进行调查
When did you last see him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候?
Er…
呃…
Yesterday afternoon, we…
昨天下午 我们…
We played… we played chess in the arge pub.
我们在… 我们在阿根廷酒吧里下象棋
Was he distressed or concerned about anything?
他有什么痛苦或担忧的事吗?
No… well, you know, just about the kids on the estate.
不… 就是大楼那边的孩子
Did he mention any names?
他有提到名字吗?
No. He never…
没有 他没…
Just kids.
就是些孩子
Hello.

Yeah, right, cheers.
对 对 谢谢
Thanks, mate. Bye.
多谢 伙计 再见
If there’s anything you can help us with, Mr Brown, please get in touch.
如果您有什么线索 布朗先生 请联♥系♥我们
Thank you.
谢谢
ls there anyone we can call to be with you?
要我找人来陪您吗?
Or I can send Social Services, if you want?
或是我们可以安排社会服务 如果您想要的话?
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I don’t need anybody.
我不需要人陪
I’ll be all right.
我不会有事的
OK.
好吧
We’ll… we’ll see ourselves out then.
那我们… 我们走了
OK.
好的
Oh! What a shit hole.
噢! 什么鬼地方
You wouldn’t want to live round here if you didn’t have to, would ya?
除非迫不得已 谁会住这儿 是吧?
Listen, Guv, normally we send uniform to do the death-o-grams.
长官 我们通常派警员例行死亡程序
There’s no need to do it yourself.
你没必要亲力亲为
Ma’am, can I ask you a question,
长官 我可以问个问题么
and you can tell me it’s none of my own business, but erm…
也许这不关我的事 但是呃…
l heard that you requested to be transferred here.Is that true?
我听说你要求调到这儿的 是真的吗?
Cos… not try to be funny,but most of the DI’s would give their right arm to be in fraud
因为… 说真的 大部分国情局人员都会去查诈骗
or a cushy number like that, do you know what I mean?
之类容易的案子 你懂我的意思吗?
Sergeant Hicock,
海考克警官
if you refer to a notice of death as a death-o-gram again
如果你再把死亡通知说成例行程序
I’ll have you reprimanded before the Superintendent.
我就让警司教训你
Police!
警♥察♥!
Come on, open the door, we’ve got a warrant.
快 快开门 我们有搜查令
Jean, you know how this works, open the door.
珍妮 你知道规矩 快开门
Don’t make it more difficult than it has to be.
别逼我们动粗
What’s all this about? Where is he?
怎么回事? 他去哪儿了?
You’re always fucking picking on him!
你们他妈的总来找他!
Noel?
诺尔呢?
Noel! Sergeant Hicock. Don’t make me come up there!
诺尔! 海考克警官 别逼我上去!
Noel!
诺尔下来!
What’s all the fucking noise about?
这他妈的吵什么呢?
Who’s this, your new bitch?
这是谁 你的新马子?
Noel Winters, I’m arresting you on suspicion of murder…
诺尔·温特斯 我们怀疑你与一桩谋杀案有关而逮捕你
I don’t know what you’re talking about!
你在说什么呢!
Are you reading me my rights? Think I don’t know my fucking rights?
你宣读我的权利了吗? 以为我他妈的不懂权利?
l know them better than you do, you muggy cunt.
我比你明白 你个骚货
May be given in evidence.
也许作为呈堂证供
You get your fucking hands off him! He ain’t done nothing.
他妈的把他放开! 他什么也没做
Mum, give it a rest, will ya?
妈 等一下 好吗?
Sergeant Hicock, can I please speak to my mum? She’s upset.
海考克警官 我能跟我妈说两句话吗? 她很难过
Ma’am?
长官?
Yeah, go on then.
可以 去吧
Call my uncle and tell him to get my brief down the nick, all right?
给叔叔打电♥话♥ 让我的辩护律师到警局去好吗?
Come on then, pussy’oles.
来吧 骚货
Watch my fucking arm, cunt.
当心我的胳膊 妈的
You leave him alone. This is harassment, this is.
放开他 这是骚扰 绝对是
About time, you nasty piece of shit.
早该抓了 你这个混球
Yeah, yeah, yap, yap, yap you old slag!
对 对 对 你个老荡♥妇♥
Noel? You never asked us that one question.
诺尔? 你一直没问那个问题
Oh, yeah? What’s that, then?
噢 是吗? 什么问题?
You didn’t ask who you were supposed to have killed.
你没问我们怀疑你杀了谁
Tell me about Mr Attwell.
说说阿特韦尔先生的事吧
Who’s that?
那是谁?
You know, Mr Attwell,
你知道 阿特韦尔先生
the er, nice old man that you and your mates murdered in the subway.
那个善良的老人 你和同伴在地铁里杀害的那个
I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
So, Carl…
所以 卡尔…
killing a pensioner,
杀害一个退休工人
it must have been hard work for ya.
对你来说不容易吧
No comment.
无可奉告
No… comment. lt’s like a catchphrase, isn’t it?
无可… 奉告 很经典 是吧?
l know you’re scared, Mark,
我知道你很害怕 马克
but I can’t help you if you don’t tell me the truth.
可是如果你不说出真♥相♥ 我帮不了你
l ain’t scared.
我没害怕
What truth? I don’t know nothing.
什么真♥相♥? 我什么都不知道
Dean?
迪安呀?
Dean?!
迪安呀?!
Earth to Dean! Hello, mate.
迪安! 听着 伙计
You spend half your life in that subway
你半辈子都在地道
scoring and shooting up, or whatever it is you do down there.
吸毒 鬼混…
Come on, mate, tell us what happened.
来吧 伙计 告诉我们发生了什么
No comment.
无可奉告
No,Dean,I know that’s what your solicitor’s told you to say and that’s your right,
不 迪安 这是律师教你说的 这是你的权利
but if there’s something you don’t tell us today,
但如果今天你有什么事瞒着我们
that you later on decide you want to use in court in your defence…
过后你再想以此为自己辩护…
Dean, can you hear me? Dean!
迪安 能听见我说话吗? 迪安!
No comment.
无可奉告
You do know that the jury will be hearing a list
你知道陪审团会了解
of all your previous convictions
你所有的犯罪前科
for violence, aggravated assault, wounding with intent,
暴♥力♥ 恐吓 蓄意伤害
possession of a deadly weapon?
私藏武器?
It’s how it goes, isn’t it?
事情就是这样的 是吧?
These days you need protection on the roads.
现在你们走在路上也要小心提防了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!