Do you want it, fella, huh?
想试试吗 伙计 啊?
Cos you wanted this yesterday, brother.
你昨儿不就想要了吗 兄弟
You want to do this shit?
想试试这玩意吗?
Let’s go. All right then. Yo, yo, T.
来 那好吧 哟 哟 可♥卡♥因♥
Get the pipe out, blood.
把烟枪拿出来 伙计
Are you ready to become a man, blood?
想成为真正的男人吗 伙计?
You ready, yeah? You know what this shit is, yeah?
准备好了 是吧? 知道这是什么玩意吗 啊?
Yeah, man. Stone and a glass for you, bruv.
知道 伙计 吸吧 高纯度的 兄弟
Here, bruv, take it. Marky, light him up, man.
这儿呢 兄弟 拿着 马尔凯 给他点着 伙计
Get that shit up, bruv. There it is, swallow that.
拿高点 兄弟 点着了 吞下去
Hold him, hold him, in case he drops down, bruv.
扶着他 扶着他 别让他摔倒 兄弟
Take it down, boy. Take it down.
吞下去 孩子 吞下去
Don’t be sick.
别给我吐了
Give me that. Don’t make me lose money, bruv.
拿给我 别让我白费钱 兄弟
Hold it, hold it. Hold that shit. I said hold that shit!
拿着 拿着 拿着这玩意 我让你给我拿着!
Look at his eyes, bruv. Look at his eyes.
瞅他眼睛 兄弟 瞅他眼睛
All right, bruv, let it go. Let it go. Yeah!
好了 兄弟 该结束了 就这么着吧 耶!
We ain’t done yet.
我们还没玩够呢
Talk about phase two, our cold boy runs round here.
进入第二阶段 我们的小男孩该绕圈跑了
Yo, yo, yo where’s the phone at? You see this?
哟 哟 哟 手♥机♥在哪儿? 看到这个了吗?
See this shit. This is real shit. Give him some gloves.
瞅见没 这可是真家伙 给他手套
This is how we roll. Take these gloves.
这是我们的规矩 拿好手套
Listen, when you put your hands on this gun,
听着 当你手拿这把枪时
you’re a member for life, you understand?
你就永远是我们的人了 明白吗?
For life. Take the ting, man.
一辈子 拿着这把枪 伙计
You’re done now, hey?
你上道了 嗨?
Fuck!
操!
Fucking pray you, fucker!
悠着点 混♥蛋♥!
Yeah.
耶
Fucking bird.
那儿有个娘们
Fuck you right up.
等我来操你啊
You wanna bang? Let’s do her, yeah.
你想开枪? 我们把她做掉 耶
Yeah.
耶
No!
不!
This is fucking brilliant!
干得真他娘漂亮!
Fucking hell. Let’s go! Fucking… I fucking shot her, man!
操♥他♥妈♥的 我们走! 我♥操♥… 我射中她了 伙计!
..Exactly what she looks for in a man…
…这正是她心目中理想伴侣所应具备的…
Tall, dark and mysterious or just plain loaded?
高个头 深色皮肤且充满神秘感 或是平凡无奇?
I’m not telling you. You’re a cheeky sod.
我可什么都没说 你可真讨人嫌
Thank you very much. Here’s the news.
非常感谢 现在为您播报新闻
Good morning, this is Claire Miller with your early morning news update.
早上好 我是克莱尔·米勒 接下来由我为您带来早间新闻
Former MP Alan Peters will begin his three-year sentence for fraud, today.
今天 前国会议员艾伦·彼得斯因诈骗罪被判处三年有期徒刑
Peters was convicted back in September
彼得斯早在9月就被定罪
and will serve at least 18 months.
将至少服刑18个月
Labour spokesman, Lindsay Rhodes,
工党发言人 林赛·罗得斯
said the party had nothing more to say
称其为一起腐♥败♥案件 为此深表遗憾
of what was a sordid and sorry case.
并称不再对此发表更多意见
Single mother, Karen Dobbs,
单身母亲 卡伦·多布斯
was shot yesterday in front of her two-year-old son.
昨日在其两岁儿子面前惨遭枪杀
A police spokesman says Miss Dobbs
警方发言人称多布斯女士
was a victim of a random and senseless act of violence.
是一起随机暴♥力♥行为的受害者
The toddler will be placed in the care of a local authority
其尚在蹒跚学步的幼子将被交付地方当局照看
Traffic now, the M25 is closed eastbound at junction 19
现在是交通信息 东向25号♥高速公路在19号♥交叉口处关闭
due to an overturned heavy-goods vehicle.
起因源于一辆重型货车翻车
Traffic police are advising all drivers to avoid the area.
交♥警♥建议所有司机绕道行驶
That’s it for now,
以上就是这些
I’ll be back in half an hour with a further traffic update.
半小时后我将继续为您实时更新交通信息
Thank you very much. That was Claire Miller with the news.
非常感谢 接下来由克莱尔·米勒为您播报新闻
Lisa, where were we, brain or brawn? What are you looking for in a man?
丽莎 我们到哪儿了 灵还是肉? 你对他怎么看?
Oh, I’d have to say brain everytime, Johnny.
哦 任何时候我都会选灵感 乔尼
Damn.
该死
Morning, Sister.
早上好 护士
How is she today?
她今天怎么样?
She’s had a difficult night.
她昨晚情况不好
Oh.
哦
Hello…
你好…
Kath, my love.
卡斯 我亲爱的
Same again, Harry?
还是老样子 哈利?
Yeah, cheers.
是的 谢谢
Make it two, Sid.
来两杯吧 希德
One for my father, here.
给我这老伙计也来一杯
Thanks, Harry.
多谢 哈利
Everything all right, Len?
一切还好吧 伦?
Fine.
很好
How’s your Kath?
你的卡斯怎么样了?
I don’t think she knows I’m there, any more.
我觉得她再不会知道 我去没去过了
She knows.
她知道的
All right, Ken? Got a twenty bag, yeah?
好啊 肯? 你有20克袋装的白粉 是吧?
Yeah.
是的
Nice one.
漂亮
Did you see that? What?
你看到了吗? 什么?
They don’t even try to hide it now.
他们现在甚至都不遮掩了
I found a needle in the toilets last week.
上周我在厕所发现一根针头
You think Sid would say something.
你以为希德会说些什么
What’s he gonna do, eh, call the police?
他将怎么做 呃 报♥警♥吗?
Bollocks.
胡扯
Besides, Kenny What’s-his-name slipped him a bung.
还有 肯尼 某某人漏风了 他是黑帮份子
Sid? No. Yeah, I’ve seen them at it.
希德? 不 是的 我看见他参与了
That Sid is not who you think he is, and the other one,
那个希德不是你想象的那样
he’s into selling drugs, guns, under-age girls, the lot.
他贩卖♥♥毒品 枪♥支♥ 以及未成年少女 干尽坏事
Christ, Len, why don’t you say that a bit louder?
天啊 伦 你为什么不再大声点?
You’ve got Cooking or Geography?
你选择烹饪题还是地理题
Cooking, Dave.
烹饪题 戴夫
Cooking it is. This should be a piece of cake.
就选烹饪题了 小菜一碟啦
Fingers on buzzers, here’s the first course. Start the clock.
准备按铃抢答 第一道菜 开始计时
Chanterelle…
蘑菇…
Stay there, in the house.
老实呆在屋里
Oi! Get off him! You animals, get off him!
喂! 放开他! 你们这些畜生 放开他!
Help! Can somebody help me?
来人啊! 救命啊!
Can you phone the police, please?
求你报一下警 行吗?
Can you phone the ambulance?!
你能叫一下急救车吗?!
Please, phone the police.
拜托 赶快报♥警♥
Hello?
喂?
Bob Creswell.
那个叫鲍勃·克雷斯韦尔的人
Big Scottish bloke.
是个苏格兰大块头
We were in the marines together.
我们曾经共同在海军陆战队服役
lf it hadn’t have been for him, I wouldn’t have met my Kath.
若不是因为他 我就不会遇见我的卡斯
It was a service dance, and Bob’s dancing with this girl…
在一次舞会上 鲍勃当时正和她跳舞…
And…I dunno, I…
嗯… 我不清楚 我…
I see this…
我看见…
pretty pair of eyes…
一双美丽的眼睛…
and I guess we just liked the look of each other, so…
我想我们彼此都心生爱慕 所以…
I cut in on Bob,
我打断了鲍勃
and Kath and me,
邀请卡斯跳舞
we spent the rest of the night dancing together.
度过了整个夜晚
You’ve never really talked about your time in the marines.
你从未提起过你在海军陆战队生活
Your Kath told me you had a couple of medals somewhere.
卡斯告诉我你获得过好几枚勋章
Did you ever kill anyone?
你杀过人吗?
You can’t ask me that, Len.
你不该问我这个 伦
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything.
对不起 我不该提这个
It’s all right. It’s OK.
没事 没关系
I didn’t mean to upset you. OK. Forget it.
我并非有意使你不快 行了 别提了
The marines were a lifetime ago. I was… I was a different man then.
在海军服役是很久以前的事了 自那以后… 我像变了个人似的
When I met my Kath I knew that all that stuff had to be locked away.
当我遇见卡斯时 我才明白应该将过去的一切封存
I made that decision, all those years ago,
多年以前 我做出了那样的决定
and I stuck to it.
而且我坚持了下来
Harry…
哈利啊…
I’m scared, Harry.
我很害怕 哈利
I’m… I’m scared all the time.
我… 我一直很害怕
They pushed dog shit through my letter box.
他们把狗屎丢到我的信箱里