No, I just thought that You the king of the forest?
不是 我只是认为 你是丛林之王?
I’m sorry? What?
对不起? 什么?
Are you a fuckin’ tree-hugger? Is this your special bush?!
你是一个有恋树癖的人? 这块灌木属于你所特有? !
Never mind. Forget it. I really don’t feel like getting stabbed tonight.
不要在意我刚才所说的 今晚我确实不想被搞
Nice pubes.
阴毛很漂亮啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you even know where you’re going?
你是否知道我们该往哪里走?
I’m gonna be honest, I’m a little lost, but, you know,
坦白说吧 我有些迷茫 但是 你是知道的
once we get back on the highway, we’ll be there soon, don’t worry.
只要我们回到高速 很快就可以到白色城♥堡♥ 不要着急
We’d better.
最好是这样
Shit. Now it’s raining.
靠. 开始下雨了
Put on your wipers.
打开雨刮器
What are you talking about? It’s just a little mist.
你在说什么? 只是有点雾气而已
Yeah, mist,
是的 是有雾气 那就按规矩来对付它
It’s a safety issue, okay? There we go.
这是个安全问题 就是这样
Thank you, Mr. Wizard. What crawled up your ass?
谢谢你 魔法先生 你怎么回事啊?
I’m completely on edge right now, man.
我现在非常的紧张
After all the shit that we’ve been through tonight,
今晚已经经历了这些狗屁事情
I don’t know how much more I can take.
我不知道自己还能撑多久
Oh, shit! How the fuck
哦 我靠! 这个鬼玩意怎么进来的?
Oh, shit!
哦 我♥操♥!
He bit me! I’ve got rabies!
它在咬我! 我已经得了狂犬病了!
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
Dude, get that fuckin’ cancer raccoon away from me!
嘿 快把他妈的这个 该死的浣熊从我身边弄走!
Open my window!
快打开我这边的窗!
Fuck you, raccoon!
去你的 浣熊!
What the Christ?
这到底是怎么回事?
Shit! Shit!
天啊! 天啊!
Jesus! You all right?
天啊! 你还好吧?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Shit.
靠
Shit, dude,
我靠 他过来我们这边了
Probably some old blind bitch!
是哪个瞎了眼的杂种!
What the fuck are you doing? We’re sorry. We’re very sorry!
你们他妈的在搞什么飞机啊? 对不起. 真的很对不起!
Holy shit! Goldstein?
我靠! 歌♥德斯坦?
Dude, it’s Rold and Kumar.
嘿 是罗迪和古马
Shit. What’s going on, man?
我靠. 刚才怎么了?
What’s up, dude? What’s up? All right.
怎么回事啊? 没事
What the hell are you guys doing here?
你们俩个在这里又是搞什么飞机?
We got the munchies, so we decided we’d go to Hot Dog Heaven.
我们刚吸完大♥麻♥想吃点东西 所以我们准备去热狗天堂
How about you? How was White Castle?
你们呢? 白色城♥堡♥怎么样?
We haven’t gotten there yet. I think I may have rabies.
我们还没去到白色城♥堡♥ 我想我也许得了狂犬病
Yo, dude, how were
对了 哥们儿 凯特·霍马斯的奶♥子♥怎么样?
You know the Holocaust? Yeah.
你知道大屠♥杀♥吗? 知道的
Picture the exact opposite of that.
和那个完全相反的画面.
Nice.
不错啊
Boy, do you need a girl.
嘿 你们需要女孩吗?
If you guys got the yellow fever,
如果你们喜欢亚洲来的
there’s a rockin’ Asian party down at Princeton.
在普林斯顿就有一个劲暴的亚洲聚会
Dude, I got the yellow plague.
帅哥 我简直就是爱死亚洲来的了
There’s nothing sexier than a hot Asian chick!
没有比亚洲妞更性感的了!
Asian tits– I wanna squeeze ’em!
亚洲妞的奶♥子♥—— 我要捏她们!
Stop. Don’t do that. Please, do not touch me.
住手. 不要那样 不要碰我
I’m very woozy.
我现在很虚弱
I think I have to go to the hospital.
我想我得去医院看看
You should go to Beth lsrael.
你应该去以色列
We gotta hit up this Asian joint. No, we don’t.
我们一定要去参加这个亚洲聚会 不 我们不去
We got to go to Hot Dog Heaven. No more detours along the way.
我们要去热狗天堂 一路上不能再耽搁了
This is what I’m dealing with. Come on!
我得先过了他这关 走啊!
I’m telling you, hit up the Asian party.
要我看 去参加那个亚洲聚会吧
Did you leave the key in the car with the engine running?
你刚才没拔钥匙让引擎在那里转?
Good luck.
好运
You don’t have rabies. We’re not going to a hospital. You’re fine.
你没有狂犬病. 我们 不用去医院. 你一切都很好
Uh… Yeah, I don’t have rabies.
呃…是的 我没有狂犬病
Great. Let’s just get out of here.
太好了. 让我们离开这里
Hey, aren’t those the guys that got the shit kicked–
嘿 这不是那两个被打的家伙吗——
I know. I know. Let’s just go.
我知道 我们走吧
Just go.
走吧
Kumar.
古马
Hey, it’s your dad and brother. Shit.
嘿 是你老爸和哥哥 我靠
No wonder you didn’t want to go to the hospital.
难怪你不愿意来医院
Hey, Dad. Hi, Dr. Patel.
嘿 爸爸 你好 帕特儿先生
What’s up? Saikat. What’s going on?
怎么回事? 赛科特. 最近怎么样?
I hope you are here to apologize for what you did in your interview today.
我希望你现在能对 你今天在面试中所做的事情道歉
What the hell’s wrong with you, Kumar?
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病啊 古马?
God! You’re 22 years old. When are you gonna grow up
老天! 你已经22岁了 什么时候你可以长大
and stop this post-college rebel bullshit?
不再做这些所谓叛逆的狗屁事情?
Like your life is so hard. Eat my balls, Saikat.
搞得你生活好像很艰难一样 舔我的球 赛科特
I will not tolerate this business from you any longer.
我不会再忍♥受你这些所作所为了
You have one more interview tomorrow morning,
你明天早上还有一个面试
and if I hear from Dr. Wein that you were anything short of spectacular,
如果我从韦恩医生那里听到任何 与你有关的不雅的事情
I’ll completely cut you off.
我会彻底的让你独♥立♥
Dad, come on.
老爸 不要吧 你老爸没有要求你任何东西
You will be there,
你将在合适的地方 并且做些适当的事情
I have put too much time and energy into you
我在你身上耗费了太多的 时间和精力
to let you go and fuck it all up!
来让你搞定所有这些事情!
You’re absolutely right. I’m sorry, guys.
你说得一点都没错 都是我的不对
Wow, I’m sorry.
对不起
Sorry. It won’t happen again, okay?
对不起 这种事情不会再发生了
Good.
很好
I will speak with you tomorrow.
我明天再和你商量
Bye, Harold. Bye.
再见 哈罗德 再见
See ya.
再见
Wow, man.
嘿
I guess you’re going to med school after all, eh?
我想你终究要去医学院了 嗯?
Fuck that, dude.
去他妈的 搞得我好像在乎我老爸的想法一样
I can’t wait to see the look on his face
我迫不及待的想看到
when he finds out I didn’t go to my interview tomorrow.
他明天发现我没去面试后的表情
If he wants to cut me off, fine.
如果他不再供养我 那也好 我根本就不需要他的钱
I don’t understand. You just hugged him.
但是我无法理解 你刚刚还拥抱了他
Yeah, I just needed to get my hands on this.
是的 我只是想拿到这个
Access card.
通行证
Two words for you, bro– medical marijuana.
用两个词来形容你 兄弟– 医用大♥麻♥
No.
不对
Oh, this is stolen.
噢 这可是偷窃行为
If we get caught, you are taking the blame.
如果我们被抓住了 一切都要由你来负责任
This is not my idea.
这可不是我的主意
We’re not gonna get caught, okay? We’re gonna go get baked
我们不会被抓住 不是吗? 我们只是准备去找点大♥麻♥来爽一把
and then go eat just like we planned. Now, just calm down.
然后去白色城♥堡♥吃东西 现在你先冷静下来
We gotta find the pharmacy. Dr. Patel!
我们得先找到药房♥才行 帕特儿医生
Thank God I found you. We have an emergency.
谢天谢地我终于找到你了 我们有紧急情况
Nurses, I need these two doctors
护士们 帮这两位医生刷手 戴手套
and ready for the O.R. stat!
立刻准备好去手术室!
What the hell is going on? He probably thinks I’m my brother.
这他妈的到底是怎么回事? 也许他们把我当成我哥哥了
Just don’t worry about it. Leave the talking to me.
别担心 让我来搞定
It’s a godforsaken bloodbath.
这是惨无人道的大屠♥杀♥
The patient was brought in by EMS five minutes ago.
病人是五分钟前由救护车送来的
As you can see, we have three horrific gunshot wounds.
看到了吧 这里有3处骇人的枪伤
It’s a good thing I found you two.
能找到你们俩真是不幸中的万幸啊
All the other surgeons are working on other patients.
其他所有外科医生 都在为别的病人动手术
No, there’s been a mistake.
不 我想你搞错了
What Dr. Lee is trying to say is that we need to sedate the patient…
李医生想说的是 我们要给病人使用镇定剂
…or he could go into cardiac arrest. All right, I’ll get the anesthesiologist.
否则他会心跳骤停的 好的 我安排麻醉师过来
Hang on a second, nurse. What we should probably use is marijuana.
等一下 护士 我们可能会用到大♥麻♥
That’ll sufficiently sedate the patient for surgery.
那可以充分地让病人镇静 以利手术进行
Marijuana?
大♥麻♥?
But why?
但是为什么?
We don’t have time for questions.
我们没时间讨论问题了
We need marijuana now, as much of it as possible!
我们现在需要的是大♥麻♥ 越多越好!
Like a big bag of it.
最好来一大袋!