Fuck!
靠!
In tonight’s top story. a cheetah escaped earlier today
今晚的头条消息 一头印度豹今天早些时候
from the Morristown Zoo.
逃离了莫里斯城动物园
Oh, nice.
哦 不错 十六支蜡烛开始了 兄弟
And the award for the least heterosexual statement
给予本栋楼有史以来最纯清表白者
ever made in this apartment goes to…Harold Lee.
的奖赏属于…哈罗德 李
Come on down, man.
快点弯腰 兄弟 鞠个躬
Shut up, man. It’s a classic.
给我闭嘴 这个很经典的
It’s a very beautiful story about someone
这是一个很美好的故事
who feels unnoticed,
讲述一个人得不到他人的关注和欣赏 也感觉不到爱的存在 你知道吗?
Turn it. It’s a good one, though.
换台 但是这个确实很不错的
Homo.
同性恋
Come on. dude. Just take one hit.
换个台吧. 帅哥 按一下就好了
Don’t you wanna be cool?
你难道不想很酷吗?
Hey. man. what are you doin’?
嘿 你这是在干嘛?
I’m so high!
我是这么的爽!
Nothing can hurt me.
没有什么可以伤害到我
No!
不要!
Marijuana kills. I love that shit.
大♥麻♥是致命的 我就爱好这个
We’re so high right now.
我们现在是这么爽
We’re not low.
我们一点也不消沉
Dude, I don’t know about you, but I’m fuckin’ hungry as balls.
帅哥 我不知道你怎么样 但是我现在是饿得不行了
No shit, dude.
不要瞎搞了 我们吃饭吧
No, I don’t feel
不 今晚我不想吃外卖♥♥
What about KFC? We’ve been there too many times.
肯德基? 我们去过很多次了
I want something we haven’t had in a while.
我想吃点最近没怎么吃过的
Something different, something that’ll really hit the spot.
来点不同的 正合口味的
I want the perfect food.
我要最棒的食物
Are you hungry?
你饿吗?
Then come to White Castle and try our Slyder Special…
那么来白色城♥堡♥ 尝尝我们特别的口♥交♥方式…
Six burgers. fries. and a soft drink for only $2. 99.
六个汉堡包. 炸薯条 还有一杯饮料仅需2. 99美元
Imagine all those burgers in your stomach right now.
想象一下所有这些汉堡包 被你你吃下去的感觉吧
Don’t you like food that’s tasty and delicious?
难道你不想来点美味可口的食物?
I do.
当然想要
Then what are you waiting for?
那你们还在等什么?
Head over to White Castle. It’s what you crave.
快来白色城♥堡♥吧 这正是你所追求的
You sure you know how to get there?
你确认知道怎么到那里去?
I haven’t been to White Castle in ages.
我很久没去过白色城♥堡♥了
Dude, I’m telling you, there’s one right by that multiplex in New Brunswick.
让我告诉你吧 就在新布朗斯韦克 的一个交叉路口
Nice.
很好
Rosenberg! Goldstein!
罗森伯格! 歌♥德斯坦!
Yo, Manny and Shevitz, get up. We’re going to White Castle.
嘿 麦尼还有谢文斯 快起来 我们去白色城♥堡♥
No, we’re watching The Gift on HBO.
不 我们正在看HBO频道的天赋
No, no, no.
不要看了. 我们快饿死了
Hey, put that back.
嘿 放回去
No eating until we get to White Castle. Let’s roll.
不到白色城♥堡♥不吃东西. 我们走吧
Sorry, kids, we ain’t going nowhere.
不好意思 我们哪里也不去
Supposedly Katie Holmes shows her titties in this movie.
想想凯特·霍马斯 在这部电影里面她要露出她的小咪♥咪♥
Is that all you Jews ever think about–tits?
这就是你们这帮杂种 一直在想的所有东西–咪♥咪♥?
Katie Holmes is a nice,
凯特·霍马斯是个正派的 值得尊重的 健康的姑娘
And I’m gonna see her boobs.
我已经准备好了看她的咪♥咪♥
The things I would eat out of her ass–you have no idea!
我准备吃她 拉出来的东西–你都没想过的!
That is a completely vulgar statement.
这种说法太庸俗了
So is “l want to bang Britney Spears on the bathroom floor.”
那么是”我想把布莱妮·斯皮尔斯 打倒在浴室的地板上. ”
But it’s true.
但就是这样的
Touche.
讲得好
Hey, listen, if–
嘿 听着 如果——
I think Kumar’s a faygele.
我看古马是个同性恋
They’re totally gay for each other.
他们俩就是天造地设的一对
Hey, you wanna suck on this? Uhhuh.
嘿 你想吸两口这个吗? 啊哈
What the hell are you bringing your bag for?
你♥他♥妈♥的带包干嘛?
Try to get some work done in the car.
准备在车里面完成一部分工作
Here, you’re driving. Shit, I forgot my cell phone.
钥匙给你 你来开车 我♥操♥ 忘带手♥机♥了
You wanna run back and get it?
你想跑回去取吗?
No, we’ve gone too far.
算了 我们走出来太远了
Hey, there’s your girlfriend.
嘿 你女朋友在那边
You gonna talk to her this time,
这次你是想和她谈谈
or are you gonna be a Vagina McGinastein about it?
还是准备又一次逃避
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么?
You could’ve asked her if she wanted to come to White Castle with us.
你刚才应该问她是否愿意 和我们一起去白色城♥堡♥的
Hold the elevator. Wait! Hey, how are
电梯等一下. 等等! 嘿 你好
You’re worthless.
你真是废物
I’m not worthwhile.
我的确没什么出息
Just fucking talk to her once. It won’t be weird anymore.
他妈的和她谈一次 以后就不会再觉得不自然了
Look, it doesn’t matter.
听着 这个一点都不重要
The only girls who are interested in me are girls I have no interest in.
唯一对我有兴趣的女孩 就是我没有任何意向的
Like Cindy Kim.
像辛迪·金
Speaking of Cindy, she called earlier.
提起辛迪我才想起来 她早先打电♥话♥过来了
One of those Asian clubs she’s in is throwing a party at her dorm tonight.
今天晚上有个她所在的亚洲俱乐部 在她宿舍办了个聚会
God, she invites me to everything.
天啊 所有活动她都邀请我参加
So what? She’s kind of fuckin’ cute. Let her touch your penis.
那又怎么样? 她是那么的可爱 让她动动你的鸡♥巴♥吧
Oh, look.
哦 大家看啊
It’s the Brothers McFag.
这不是迈克和菲格兄弟吗
Let me guess–the one with the purse is the catcher.
让我来猜猜–带着背包的这个是 屁♥眼♥被捅的
Come on, guys, let’s get ourselves some fucking Mountain Dew.
大家来啊 让我们来点私酿威士忌
Extreme!
绝对没错!
Yeah, extreme assholes.
对的 一帮狗♥杂♥种♥
Why do l have to be the catcher?
我为什么肯定是被捅屁♥眼♥的?
Dude, forget about those pricks. Let’s just get some food.
忘记这帮杂种吧 我们去吃点东西好了
I am so hungry. I’m gonna eat, like, 20 of those burgers, man.
我太饿了. 我准备吃上个20个汉堡包
Dude, fuckin’ I will see your 20 burgers and raise you 5 orders of fries.
帅哥 要是你吃了20个汉堡包 我要比你多吃5份炸薯条
Dude, give me 35 cents.
给我35分
What’s going on? It didn’t register.
怎么回事? 刚才没通过
What? Give me 35 more cents.
什么? 再给我35美分
I don’t have any more change. Should I just go through?
我没零钱了 那我就这样冲过去?
No, no, I don’t like
哦 不要 我不想违法
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 我看得出来
Hey, move your ass!
嘿 快点走!
I’m sorry. Hold on. I’m going through.
对不起. 稍等 我要冲过去了
No, don’t.
不要. 等等
Let me walk to a manned tollbooth and I’ll tell them what happened.
我们从人工收费站过去 跟他们把情况讲清楚
Sorry! Move, you fuckin’ twat!
对不起! 快走 你们两个杂种!
What’s the fuckin’ holdup here? Shit.
他妈的停在那里干什么? 我靠
Move, you retarded cocksucker! Move!
快走 你们两个蠢猪! 快走!
Are you crazy? What?
你疯了吗? 怎么了?
What are you doing? Why you throwing the weed out?!
你在干嘛? 你为什么把大♥麻♥丢出去?!
The cops are gonna catch us. No, they’re not. Not for that.
警♥察♥会来抓我们的 不会的. 不会为了这点小事来抓我们
Take this exit. What?
从这个出口出去 什么?
Take this exit! No!
从这个出口出去! 不要!
Dude!
嘿!
You know,
你知道的 那是我们仅剩的最后一点大♥麻♥了
Sorry. I get a little paranoid sometimes.
对不起. 有时我有些多疑妄想了
Now we’re in Newark,
我们现在在纽华克了 这块地方都是的
You know we’re gonna get shot.
你知道我们可能会遭到枪击的
Maybe it’s not as bad as they say. Maybe it’s just a bunch of hype.
也许并不像他们所说的那样糟糕 也就是来个两针而已
Check it out. Those guys look like a lame version of us.
看那边 这两个人 像是被打残废了的我们一样
Holy shit! Holy shit!
我靠! 我靠!
Let’s get the fuck outta here.
快点离开这儿.
Go! Go! Drive! Drive! Yeah, that was your fault.
走! 快开车! 刚才都是你的错
Fuck you. Fuck you.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Yo, check it out.
嘿 还是小心点 我们差点儿就栽了
Thank God. I’m starving.
谢天谢地. 我饿起来了
Hello, New Brunswick!
你好 新布朗斯韦克 准备好填饱你自己的肚子吧
You know– We need some tunage for this.
我们现在得打开收音机听点音乐
Presets. Use the presets.
预设的. 听预设好的
Oh, come on, dude,
哦 得了吧 帅哥 你的一生都是已经预设好的了
Try something new.
得尝试点不同的东西
Where is this place? Isn’t it supposed to be right around here?
现在是在哪里? 白色城♥堡♥ 不是应该就在附近吗?
Chill. We’ll find it. Wait a secondis that the multiplex?
对的. 我们会找到的 等一下就是那个交叉路口吗?
Yes. Sweet!
是的 太好了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!