你说你有个近亲杂交的儿子住在地下室
When you said you had an inbred son who lives in your basement.
那不是玩笑
Well, it ain’t a joke.
我和蕾琳是亲兄妹 然后我们好上了
Raylene and I here are siblings, and we get it on.
但那不表示我们应该受到批判
But that don’t mean we ought to be judged.
经历了那么多你们一定累坏了
You boys must be awful tired after what you’ve been through.
跟我来 我领你去卧室
Come with me, I’ll show you to your bed.
你最好回去睡觉 小子
You better go back to sleep, boy!
别让我下来抽你的独眼人屁屁
Don’t make me come down there and whip your cyclops ass!
强硬的爱
It’s tough love.
但是最好的方法
It’s the best way.
真不知道我怎么会和克尔顿这个孬种约会的
I don’t know what I was thinking dating that douchebag colton.
他确实是个孬种 你怎么想?
He is a douchebag. what were you thinking?
他那玩意儿又小又软 我还要装很爽 太痛苦了
But it was agony pretending his puny, little penis satisfied me.
了解 我猜你一定很想我的超级火炮 是不是宝贝
I bet. I bet you’ve been missing the thundercock too, haven’t you, baby?
-是 -是吗
– yeah. – yeah?
你真的想?
Yeah, you’ve been missing it?
有多想?
How much?
-超想 -我想也是
– a lot. – I bet.
-我偶尔会有某种幻想 -什么幻想?
– I kind of have this fantasy. – what is it?
我想假使偶尔叫谁上♥床♥跟我们一块儿玩一定很爽
I thought it’d be kinda cool to bring somebody else in bed with us.
谁呢
Who?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
-好耶 -好?
– yeah! – yeah?
-好 -她好辣 是不是?
– yeah. – she’s hot, right?
干吧
Let’s do it.
那女人好特别
there’s something about that woman.
她有些东西让你离不了
she’s got something you can’t live without.
能让你从心里唱歌♥
makes your heart sing.
快一点
Faster, weedy.
那女人好特别
something about that woman.
稍有怀疑你就错失了
if you’re in doubt then you are missing out.
良机
on a good thing.
我要向她投降
I got to give it up.
牙齿 牙齿 注意你的牙齿
Teeth, teeth, weedy, teeth.
怎样?
– weedy! – yeah?
-好极了 -喜欢吗
– yeah! – you like that?
放进屁屁里面 weedy
Putting it in the ass now, weedy.
怎么样?
Yeah, how about that?
那女人好特别
something about that woman.
她有些东西让你离不了
she’s got something you can’t live without.
能让你从心里歌♥唱
makes your heart sing.
那个女人真的好特别
it’s just something about that woman.
稍有怀疑你就错失了
if you’re in doubt then you are missing out
良机
on a good thing.
我要向她投降
I got to give it up
哥们
Dude.
我刚做了一个最恐怖的恶梦
I just had the most fucked-up nightmare.
得了 伙计 我正在做最火♥辣♥的春梦
Come on, man. I was having a really hot dream.
继续睡觉 拜托了哥们
Go back to bed, please, dude.
我们干吗非要离开? 他们的怪胎小孩还蛮可爱的
Why did we have to leave? their goonies child was kind of cute.
我不管它可不可爱 它他妈的要咬我
I don’t care. it tried to fucking bite me.
上帝啊 每次我们俩要上哪儿去…
Jesus, every time the two of us try to get anywhere…
总是他妈的倒霉事一桩接一桩
It’s fucking disaster after fucking disaster.
上帝 哥们 给 你真的需要来一口
Jesus, dude. here, you really need a hit of this.
哥们 我他妈的不要抽
Dude, I don’t want a fucking hit!
你遇到什么事都用这个来解决 你知道吗
It’s your solution to everything, you know that?
想想吧 我们现在早该在克尔顿家了
Think about it. we should be at colton’s already.
冷静 要搞砸他的婚礼我们还有两天时间呢
Hey, chill, we still have two days to fuck up the wedding.
-什么 -什么
– what? – what?
-什么 -什么
– what? – what?
我们那么费事就为了这个 是不是? 你要搞砸这场婚礼
That’s what this is all about, isn’t it? you want to fuck up the wedding.
这他妈的不是为了好玩 考玛尔 他妈的不好玩
It’s not fucking funny, kumar. it’s not fucking funny!
现在克尔顿是唯一能帮我们脱困的人
Colton is the only guy that can help us out at this point.
真不敢相信 我真不敢相信你要搞砸他的婚礼
I can’t believe… I cannot believe you’re willing to fuck that up!
我就是恨那个死小子了 行不行?
I just hate that fucking asshole, ok?
是吗 跟你比起来 现在我更喜欢他
Yeah? I like him better than I like you right now.
-真的? -对
– really? – yeah.
你知道他帮我找来了什么 一份工作
You know what he got me? a job.
而你帮我找来什么 被丢进关塔那摩监狱
You know what you got me? thrown into guantanamo bay.
-那工作糟透了 -承认吧
– your job sucks. – admit it.
你嫉妒是因为瓦内萨找的人比你强
You’re jealous because vanessa found somebody better than you.
你♥他♥妈♥的这算什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
比你强 让我想想
Better than you! let me think.
未来的美国总统 还是失业的瘾君子?
Potential future president, or unemployed pothead?
真难 真难选择啊 对她来说真难抉择 是不是
Tough. that’s tough. that’s a tough one for her, isn’t it?
对呀 但至少瓦内萨不在阿姆斯特丹
Yeah, well at least vanessa’s not in amsterdam…
被一群欧洲男人干
Getting plowed by a bunch of european dudes.
-什么 -你真认为玛丽亚她
– what? – do you really think maria’s…
为你守身如玉啊 哥们
Saving herself for you, dude?
就现在她没准正给两个没割过包皮的
Right now, she’s probably got two uncircumcised dicks…
鸡♥巴♥吹♥箫♥呢
Dangling in front of her throat.
你知道她怎么玩吗 一直塞到扁桃腺?
You know what she’s gonna do with them? down ’em into her tonsils?
臭鸡♥巴♥
Fucking dick.
-那是我的帽子 -那是我的帽子 兄弟
– that’s my hat. – that was my hat, bro.
玛丽亚 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 玛丽亚
Maria, maria, maria, maria.
你个烂人
Asshole!
再敢说我的天使一句坏话!
Don’t you dare say a fucking word about my angel!
那他妈是什么
What the fuck was that?
站好 站好
Get up. get up!
去你的
Fuck you.

Shit.
那不是三K党篝火吗
Isn’t that a kkk bonfire?
是啊
Yeah.
我想是的
Yeah, I think it is.
也许我们他妈的该离开这儿
Maybe we should get the fuck out of here.
对 没错 哥们
Yeah. yeah, dude.
我们跑吧
Let’s do that.
前几天那个表演秀重放了
The other day, caught a rerun of that show becker.
你知道那节目?
You know that show?
知道 就是那个犹太人泰德的
Yeah, that’s the one with that jew, ted danson.
节目里那个金发黑人 让我笑死了
That blond negro they got on there, he had me in stitches.
他真的很搞笑
He’s actually pretty funny.
真的吗 你真这么觉得?
Really? you think so?
不是说我不该嘲笑那个人 不过…
I’m not saying I wouldn’t lynch the guy, but…
他的笑点 真是没说的
His timing, it’s priceless.
等等
Hold up a second.
我要放水了
I gotta go drain the main vein.
跟你说呀 特拉维斯…
I’ll tell ya, travis…
我一旦爽起来…
When it comes to feeling good…
就能一边小便一边到高♥潮♥还有大便
I’d rate pissin’ right up there with comin’ and shittin’.
我喜欢三个一块来
I like to do all three.
了解了
Yeah, I hear ya.
肯尼 快点伙计 快点
Kenny, come on, man. hurry the fuck up.
是你让我喝第三杯啤酒的
You were the one who made me drink that third beer.
耐心点 急死鬼
Hold your horses, peckerwood.
好恶 你♥他♥妈♥的尿我身上啦
Gross! you fucking pissed on me!
-你个变♥态♥种族主义者! -搞什么鬼啊
– you racist fuck! – what the heck?
那个黑鬼是谁?
What the nigger was that?
惨了 我们惨了
This is fucked. we are fucked.
肯尼 特拉维斯
Kenny. travis.
你们他妈的搞什么鬼呢
What in the tarnation you guys doin’?
好啊 你们带来一桶啦 拖过来吧
Good, you brought the keg. lug that thing over.
-我们走 来吧 -来
– let’s go! come on! – come on!
我们走 来啊
Let’s go, come on!
没错 然后你放点洋葱上去 然后用水蒸 味道好极了
Yeah, then you put little onions on ’em and you steam ’em, they’re awesome.
劳乐迪 哥们 打死也想不到我会说这话
Roldy, dude, I’d never thought I’d say this in a million years…
不过三K党还真会搞派对
But the klan really knows how to party.
你一定要尝尝这热狗
You gotta try these dogs.
-真的? -那当然
– really? – oh, yeah.
真的知道…三K党知道怎么开派对?
Really know how to… the klan knows how to party?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!