-是时候找出答案了 -我的夏日 他的夏日
-it’s time to find the kind. -my summer, his summer.
我叫考玛尔
I’m kumar.
瓦内萨
Vanessa.
你还没读那首诗
You’re still not reading that poem.
然后我吻了我的宝贝
and then I kiss my stoney baby.
我的宝贝 我的宝贝
my stoney, my stoney.
我的宝贝
my stoney baby.
我的宝贝
my stoney.
我的宝贝
my stoney baby.
考玛尔
Kumar.
我的考玛尔宝贝
my stoney baby.
考玛尔
Kumar.
考玛尔 考玛尔
Kumar. kumar.
-考玛尔 -什么
– kumar. – yeah.
怎么回事? 我们在阿♥拉♥巴马州的伯明翰 我们是不是该在这儿?
What’s going on? we’re in birmingham, alabama. are we supposed to be here?
发生什么事啦?
What’s going on?
-伙计 你为什么把我们带这儿来? -你什么意思 我为什么…
– why did you bring us here, dude? – what do you mean, why did l…
该死的 你应该看着方向的
You were supposed to be following the directions, asshole.
你什么意思?
what do you mean?
那儿该有条高速路什么的 是不是?
There’s got to be like a highway or something, right?
是啊 是该有条高速路
Yeah, there’s got to be a highway.
前面发生什么事了?
What’s going on up there?
打群架
squad up.
黑鬼们
my niggas.
我看到些该死的黑鬼 那怎么啦
I see some pussy-ass niggas, so what the fuck…
这他妈的是什么
What the hell is this?
我们撞上这些黑人了
we knock these niggas out.
我看到些该死的家伙 那你♥他♥妈♥的想怎样?
I see some pussy-ass niggas, so what the fuck you wanna do?
-我要掉头 -伙计 穿过去
– I’m turning around. – nah, just go through, man.
伙计 我们不能从他们的篮球赛场开过去
Dude, we’re not driving through this basketball game.
劳乐迪 我还以为你有多勇敢
You know, roldy, I really thought you were bigger than this.
伙计 我才不是因为他们是黑人才害怕呢
Dude, I’m not scared cause they’re black.
而是因为他们着实吓人
I’m scared because they’re scary.
这可不像我们把格雷戈里弄出去那么容易
And it’s not like we got gregory hines out there.
他们没那么可怕
They’re not that scary.
是我的球!
It’s my ball!
掉头
Turn around.
抢这个该死的家伙 把他扔下水道里去
rob this motherfucker, drop his punk ass in a ditch.
抓住这个该死的黑鬼 揍死他
drag this pussy nigga, slap his ass up like a bitch.
我的黑人是我的兄弟因为…
my niggas is my niggas cause my niggas…
-妈的 动不了了 -妈的
– fuck! it won’t move! – shit, dude.
一枪毙了他
shoot him dead between his lips.
我看到一些该死的…
I see some pussy…
-情况不妙啊 -伙计 现在这儿没音乐了
– that’s not good. – now there’s no music, man.
妈的
Shit, man.
-该死的! -我的乔丹鞋!
– motherfucker! – my jordans, nigga!
-妈的 情况不妙 -情况不妙 情况不妙啊
– shit, this isn’t good. – this is not good. this is not good.
不不不
No. no. no.
他们快过来了
They’re coming over here.
-他妈的 你为什么那么做? -是啊
– fucking shit. why did you do that? – yeah,
我故意撞上那个消防栓
i hit a fire hydrant on purpose.
伙计 他们有武器
They’re getting weapons, man.
是啊 我们怎么办? 怎么办?
All right, what do we do? what do we do?
跑啊 跑跑跑
Run, run, run. run, run.
-你们朝哪里去? 该死! -我们只是想帮忙
– where y’all going? damn! – we was just trying to help.
伙计 有人报♥警♥了 我们要向警♥察♥报告
Man, somebody call the police. we need to report this.
-是啊 你喜欢这车吗 -去你的
– yeah, that’s right. you like the ride? – fuck you, man.
他们昨晚抛弃了这车 登记的是个叫拉泽的人
They abandoned it last night. it’s registered to a raza syed.
目击者对乘客和司机的描述
The witnesses’ description of the driver and passenger…
正符合李和考玛尔
Match that of lee and patel.
我们昨晚试图诱捕拉泽 但他已经离开这个国家了
We tried bringing in syed last night, but he’s already left the country.
知道我们接近他们了 所以他们跑了
Well, they know we’re closing in on ’em, that’s why.
好吧 不 我会打电♥话♥给你 好的
Ok. no, I’ll give you a call. all right.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
-他妈的! -冷静 冷静
– holy shit! – easy, easy!
-冷静 -冷静!
– easy. – easy!
这是我们的目击者
This is our witness.
放下! 你 把枪放下!
Put it down! yo, put it down!
你知道我抓到了一个
You all know I got one!
我也是
I got one too!
你看到逃犯了 是吧?
So, you saw the fugitives, huh?
是的 好像我刚才正跟郡长讲…
Yeah. it was like I was telling the sheriff…
是的是的 我怎么知道你说的是不是真话呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. how do I know you’re telling the truth?
我没理由要对你撒谎
I don’t have a reason to lie to you, man.
真的吗
Really?
-面朝我站着 -我们瞧瞧
– get up in your face, man. – we’ll see.
不该这样啊
That ain’t right.
他要去哪儿?
Where’s he going?
发生什么事了?
What’s going on?
不!
Hell no!
为什么不告诉我到底发生什么了呢
Now why don’t you tell me what really happened?
那是葡萄苏打水吗
Is that grape soda?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么啦?
What the fuck, yo?
-好吧 -等等 等等
– all right. – hold on, hold on, hold on!
真是太无知了
This is so ignorant.
-真的吗 -是的
– really? – yes.
这很无知?
Is this ignorant?
那太激进了 那太激进了
Yo, that’s racist, man. that’s racist.
乔恩 你怎么能让他那么做?
Hey, jon, are you gonna let him do that?
看他倒了酷爱饮料没
See if he got kool-aid.
快没了 证人
Almost gone, witness.
确定没什么要告诉我的?
Sure there’s not something you wanna tell me?
你不说真话我不会停的
I’m not stoppin’ until you crack!
我跟你说了他们跑了
I already told you that they took off runnin’!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
这没必要! 怀特先生已经告诉你实情了!
This isn’t necessary! mr. white is telling you the truth!
比彻 你怎能这么确定?
Yeah, and how can you be so sure, beecher?
因为他没犯罪记录 他是个正牙医生
Cause he doesn’t have a police record. he’s an orthodontist,
看在上帝份上
for christ’s sake.
那么比彻 你计划怎么抓到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢
Ok, then, beech. how do you propose we find the terrorists, huh?
他们从控制台拿走了一部诺基亚7710
There was a nokia 7710 taken from the console.
我们追踪了电♥话♥号♥码
We have its tracking numbers.
我们说话这会儿卫星正在追踪
Our satellites are running a trace on it, as we speak.
关于酷爱饮料我是认真的
I’m serious about that kool-aid.
发生什么事啦? 你在哪里?
What’s going on? where are you?
伙计 真♥他♥妈♥说来话长
Dude, that is a fucking long story.
我们现在在阿♥拉♥巴马 要前往德克萨斯
We’re actually in alabama right now, heading to texas.
那是什么声音? 你又在打手♥枪♥? 你在做什么
What is that sound? are you jerking off again? what are you doing?
我尿的正爽呢
I’m taking a glorious pee-pee.
听着 你不会相信的
Hey, listen, you’re not gonna believe this…
但昨晚 我参加那个亚洲区派对
But the other night, I ended up at that asian party…
我上了辛迪·金姆
And I schtupped cindy kim.
妈的给我闭嘴 真的吗
Shut the fuck up. are you serious?
是啊 她还帮我拉屎口♥交♥呢
Yeah, man, she even gave me a blumpkin.
什么叫拉屎口♥交♥?
What is a blumpkin?
就是你一边拉屎一边让个妞给你
It’s when a girl gives you head while you’re sitting on the toilet takin’
口♥交♥
a shit.
真的?
Really?
-喂? -你在做什么
– hello? – hey. hey! what are you doing?
喂? 在吗
Hello? come, come?
你走了?
Did you go?
是的 我尿完了
Yeah, I’m done.
你说了我们一起上的 你答应过的
You said to me we were gonna cross swords. you promised.
抱歉 宝贝
I’m sorry, sweetheart.
政♥府♥在找我们的时候你在讲电♥话♥?
Are you talking on a cellphone when the government is looking for us?
伙计 那是金斯坦 我有重要事情跟他讲
Dude, it was just goldstein. I had something important to tell him.
因为你有事情…很好 没事了
It’s ’cause you had something… that’s good, that’s ok.
没什么比找到去德州的路跟重要了
Nothing is more important than finding a way to get to texas.
-明白吗 -明白
– do you get it? – yes.
我们走了一整天都还没看到路标
We’ve been walking an entire day and we have not seen a street sign.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!