我也想呢 就是没成功
Yeah, me too. it didn’t work out.
还好吧?
You all right?
-这样疼吗 -恩
– now, does this hurt when I touch it? – yeah.
-这样呢? -也疼
– it does? – yeah.
这就是我要的 在婚礼上一瘸一拐
This is just what I need. a limp during the wedding.
你能转一圈吗
Can you move it around in a circle?
这样就好 就是点扭伤
Ok, that’s what I figured. it’s just your atfl. I don’t think you tore it,
而已
though.
冰和按♥摩♥可能会好一点 肯定没事
So a little ice and massage should do the trick. you’ll be fine.
你为什么会在这
Are you gonna tell me why you’re here?
劳乐迪和我遇到了点麻烦
Roldy and I ran into some trouble…
我们想可能你的克尔顿能帮我们
And we figured that maybe your colton could help us out.
-又遇到麻烦了? -小麻烦
– still getting into trouble, huh? – a little bit.
你记得那次你闯进动物实验室…
You remember that time that you broke into the animal lab…
好像偷了个猴子 然后把它放到了安德鲁的卧室
And, like, stole that monkey and put it in andy rosenberg’s dorm room?
首先 那是金斯坦的主意
Ok, first of all, that was goldstein’s idea…
而且…
And second of all…
如果我知道那个猴子有爱♥滋♥ 我肯定不会那么做的
Had I known that the monkey had aids, I never would have done that.
你呢
What about you?
你把用过的棉球放到了科纳的钱包里
You put those disgusting used tampons in professor konop’s purse.
-记得不? -拜托
– remember that? – come on.
她是个荡♥妇♥ 你也知道
She was a bitch and you know it.
这是怎么回事
What’s going on here?
她扭了她的脚
Hey, she actually fell and broke her heel here.
没错 我扭伤了脚 考玛尔帮我看看
Yeah, I twisted my ankle. kumar was just looking at it.
-考玛尔 为什么你不在车上? -哥们儿 我听到…
– why aren’t you in the car, kumar? – dude, I heard her yell.
我记得我好像告诉过你要呆在车上
I thought I told you to stay in the car, man.
我没事的 兄弟
It’s ok, man.
不用担心
No worries.
听着 劳乐迪把情况都告诉我了
Listen, roldy filled me in on the situation.
别担心 我会让我爸爸处理的
But don’t worry. I’ll make sure my dad takes care of everything.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
同时 你要去看医生
In the meantime, you are going to the doctor.
拉蒙
Ramón!
拉蒙 请把瓦纳萨带到哈里斯医生那里
Ramón. please bring vanessa to dr. harris immediately.
拜 瓦纳萨 希望你能尽快好起来
Bye, vanessa. hope you feel better.
-拜 -拜
– bye. – bye.
兄弟们
Guys.
太好了
All right.
喷射机都弄好了 你们马上就能到家了
All right, guys. jet’s all fueled. you should be home in no time.
很好
Sweet.
克尔顿 真不敢相信你为我们做的…
Hey, colton, I can’t believe you’re doing this for us…
在你结婚的前一天
On the night before your wedding day.
-真的很谢谢你 -别客气
– I really appreciate it. thank you. – please don’t mention it.
-得确认一下所有事情都顺利进行
Just want to make sure everything works out smoothly.
所有的飞机都是你的?
Are all these planes yours?
不是
No. ok.
劳乐迪 拜托 肯定都是
Rold, come on, of course they are.
这家伙真有趣
This guy’s funny. you’re funny.
克尔顿
– yeah? – hey, colton, man.
听着 我很担心你 哥们儿 你不是灌水袋
Listen, I was wrong about you, dude. you’re not a douchebag.
哥们儿
Dude.
你知道我的意思 我是说你是个好哥们儿
You know what I mean. I mean, you’re a good dude.
我也为你和瓦纳萨感到开心
And I’m happy for you and vanessa.
你能这么说可真是不容易啊 考玛尔
That’s big of you, kumar.
-我真的很感谢你 -没什么了
– I really appreciate it. – sure.
我可真是等不及想要回去了 伙计
I just can’t wait to get back, man.
你们都会好好的回去的
You’re going back all right.
这次你们不能再跑了
This time you’re not escaping.
快出来 抓住他们
Now!
速度 速度 速度
Go! move, move, move!
你个狗♥杂♥种♥…
You are a douchebag…
不…你个狗♥杂♥种♥ 我♥干♥♥你♥老母啊!
– no. …you fucking douchebag, fuck you!
是啊 我才不会让你们两个家伙毁了我的婚礼呢
Yeah. the last thing I was letting you guys do is ruin my wedding.
-那你就这样做? -当然了 他就这么做了
– you did this? – of course he did this.
我以为我们是朋友呢 你怎么能这样出♥卖♥♥♥我们
I thought we were friends, man. how could you betray me like this?
得了吧 劳乐迪 你们和我是朋友?
Come on, rold. you and me?
我在高级财务会计学考试上抄袭你的了
You let me cheat off you in advanced accounting.
除了那之外 我们一点交情都没有
Other than that, I could give a shit about you.
把他们抓起来带走
Take ’em away, guys.
我们一旦出来了 肯定不会放过你的
When we get out of this I’m gonna fucking kick your fucking ass, man!
伙计 你在恐吓我呢
Boy, you’re scaring me.
得了吧 你又不是会功夫的亚洲人…
Well, come on, you’re not one of those kung-fu asians…
见鬼 你只是个胆小的银行小职员
You’re a fucking pussy banker, for christ’s sakes.
-我♥操♥你 操你 -我会把你大卸八块的 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
– fuck you! fuck you! – I’m gonna rip you up, bitch!
-小心我会报复你的 贱♥人♥ -干♥你♥老母的
– you’d best watch your back, bitch! – fuck you, dude!
-操 -操
– fuck you! – fuck you!
我♥干♥的漂亮吧
I’m awesome.
看起来你们两个家伙选错了阵营 对不对
Looks like you boys picked the wrong side, huh?
你们的那些朝鲜人呢
Where’s your koran now?
我们不是穆♥斯♥林♥ 你个白♥痴♥…
We’re not even muslim, you moron…
就算是我们是 那也不代表我们就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And even if we were, that doesn’t make us terrorists.
我还有话要跟你说呢 回来
Hey! I’m talking to you. get back here!
~紧张下我们不知所措~
. ~ metal under tension beggin’ you to touch and go. ~
~高速路去往~
. ~ highway to. ~
想不到我们又要回去了
Man. I can’t believe we’re going back.
现在你知道为什么我讨厌克尔顿·格雷姆(美国偶像选手)吗
Now do you see why I hate colton graham?
现在你知道我为什么这么讨厌你吗
Now do you see why I hate you?
我特地叫你呆在车里别出来
I asked you specifically to stay in the car.
我告诉你了我们的这些朋友们并不可靠
I told you our friendship was at stake.
瓦纳萨跌倒了 我只是去帮帮她
Vanessa fell down. and I was helping her.
-别和我说那些借口 -那不是一个借口
– I don’t want to hear the excuses! – it’s not an excuse!
我不想听那些借口了
I don’t want to hear the excuses!
-我听到她疼得直喊 -别跟我说那些
– I heard her yelling! – I don’t want to hear it.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
看啊 看看这个
Look at this. look at this.
我把一切都搞砸了 是不是
I fucked up, ok?
我搞砸了 我总是把事情搞砸 我就是一个混♥蛋♥
I fucked up and I always fuck up. I am a fuck-up.
你以为呢
You think?
李…
Harold…
你是我最好的朋友 伙计
You’re my best friend, dude.
你对于我来说就是一切 伙计 我爱你
You mean the world to me, man. I love you.
同志
Queers.
我向你承诺 如果我们找到了…
And I promise you, if we figure out…
能逃出去的路 我就会改的 好不好
A way to get out of this, I’m gonna change, ok?
不会永远只是考玛尔一个人了
It’s not just gonna be about kumar all the time.
考玛尔和李两个人会永远站在一起的
It’ll be about kumar and harold.
李和考玛尔
Harold and kumar.
我还是更喜欢前一种说法
I kind of like the first way better.
好吧 好吧 就叫李和考玛尔
Ok, ok. harold and kumar.
李和考玛尔
Harold and kumar.
~越火爆越紧张~
. ~ the hotter the intensity. ~
那不能全都怪你
It’s not all your fault.
就应该怪我的 是我把大♥麻♥带到飞机上的
Yeah, it is. I brought weed on the plane.
-你带大♥麻♥了吗 -不 是带到了另一架飞机上
– you got weed? – no. the other plane.
我倒是希望尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯还活着
No, I wish neil patrick harris were still alive,
这个家伙爱死他了
that guy fucking loves him.
他一定能够把我们保释出来的
He totally would have been able to bail us out.
你倒是让我想出来一个点子
You just gave me an idea, man.
-什么? -这么搞好了
– what? – I got this.

Hey, burl…
-实际上我还带了一些大♥麻♥ -你带了?
– I actually still have some weed. – you do?
-你真带了吗? -是啊 就在我的裤子里面
– seriously? – yeah. it’s in my pants.
-等下啊 -你现在想要吸吗
– hold up. – you want to smoke now?
请让我
Just let me…
-李 这根本就不…找到了
– harold, this is definitely not… …get it.
是吸大♥麻♥的时候
…the time to smoke.
~通往危险领域的高速路~
. ~ highway to the danger zone. ~
~会把你带去危险地带~
. ~ gonna take you right into the danger zone. ~
~通往危险地带的高速路~
. ~ highway to the danger zone. ~

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!