好吧
Ok. ok.
那就…
How about…
那就脱了衣服 互相取悦对方吧
How about you take off your clothes and make out with each other?
-我们以前做过 -我们能做
– we’ve done that before. – we can do that.
-真的? -真的
– yeah? – yeah.
阴♥道♥真美妙
pussy real good.
那个阴♥道♥ 真美妙
that pussy pussy real good.
那个自♥由♥的阴♥道♥真美妙
that pussy that pussy off the chain.
那个阴♥道♥ 继续吧
that pussy. go on and do yo thang.
那个阴♥道♥ 真美妙
that pussy.pussy real good.
那个阴♥道♥ 真美妙
that pussy. that pussy real good.
那个阴♥道♥
that pussy.
小妞不喜欢
yo’ mama don’t like.
她说我没能力
she say I’m no good.
她不知道的是
what she don’t know is.
我能让你急促的喘息
I got you pussy-whooped.
他要这个阴♥道♥
he need this pussy.
他闻到了这个阴♥道♥
he smell this pussy.
他想尝尝这个阴♥道♥
he wanna taste this pussy.
他也要为这个阴♥道♥付钱
he gotta pay for pussy.
你能用舌头吗
Can you use tongue?
那个阴♥道♥
that pussy, pussy.
阴♥道♥
pussy, pussy.
用你的乳♥头♥撞她的
Bump your titty on her titty.
警♥察♥把我抓过来
police pull me over.
他们不会开罚单
they don’t write no tickets.
太爽了!
Boner achieved!
很好 现在把裤子脱掉吧
Great. now let’s get those pants off.
好
Ok.
-你真善良 -当然了
– you are benevolent human beings. – yeah, I know.
-是吗 -我们做过很多次了
– yeah? – we get that a lot.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Yeah. you know what that means, benevolent?
当然了
Yeah, I do, actually.
什么
What?
那意味着我们要榨干♥你♥
It means we’re gonna fuck you so hard…
你的小♥弟♥弟♥要疼上至少两周
Your dick’s gonna be sore for two weeks.
那才是真正的意思
That is exactly, exactly what it means.
你知道什么困扰我吗
You know what bothers me the most, though?
他从来没为把我卷入这样的麻烦中道歉
He never once apologized for getting me into all this trouble.
我想我的玛丽亚现在在阿姆斯特丹 对吧
I mean, I’m supposed to be with my maria right now in amsterdam, ok?
太过分了 他都不知道怎么说”对不起”
But it’s cool. he doesn’t know how to say “i’m sorry.”
你怎么想的?
Why do you think that is?
那才是他想要的 都是他,他,他
Sparkle, because it’s all about what he wants. it’s about him, him, him.
其实我从没在乎过 你知道…
You know. I don’t even care because… you know…
如果他不把我当好朋友 我也不会把他当好朋友
If he can’t be a good friend to me, I’m not gonna be a good friend to him.
-说定了 -别这么说
– it’s done. – don’t say that.
一个好朋友很难去维持
A good friend is hard to come by.
维纳斯 拜托
Venus, come on.
如果他是一个真正的朋友 他一定懂得怎么去说对不起
Yeah, but if he was a real friend, he would know how to say, “i’m sorry.”
那倒是
That’s right.
谢谢 埃格尼斯
Thank you, agnes.
钉在脑袋上
Nail on the head.
好像现在…
It’s like right now…
不管怎么说 我们前一阵一直在一起
After all the shit that we have been through in the last few days…
他还在这里过了他最快乐的日子 快乐的做♥爱♥
You know, he’s in there having the time of his life, having sex.
我真不该离开她
I never should have left her.
我从来不知道…
I don’t even know…
我不知道我真正的想法是什么
I don’t even know what I was thinking.
我这么爱她
I loved her so much.
她是我的小宝贝儿
She was my little baby.
她是我的小宝贝儿
She was my little baby.
为什么我要让我的小宝贝儿走了
Why did I let my little baby go?
我怎么能让她走呢
Why did I let her go?
你会找到其他人的
You’ll find someone else.
不 我不会的 不像瓦纳萨
No, I won’t. not like vanessa.
你一定会找到真爱的
You’ll find love again someday.
一定会
Yeah, you will.
你们也会吗
Did you guys?
不 我们是妓♥女♥
No, we’re whores.
-对吧 -没错
– remember? – yeah.
天啊 你还好吧
Oh, my god. are you ok?
到底怎么了
What the hell is going on here?
那个白♥痴♥在我屁♥股♥上刻了个标记!
That prick fucking branded me!
-好了 -我警告过你
– stop it. – I warned you, neil.
带着它吧
Bring it.
-尼尔! 尼尔! -真该把你的小♥弟♥弟♥放到泥里去
– neil! neil! – time to put your dick in the dirt.
-你要干什么去? 尼尔! -拜托
– what… neil! what are you doing? – come on. come on. come on.
-但… -不要啊 尼尔
– but… – no, neil.
尼尔
Neil!
-尼尔怎么样了 -他刚才还和我们做呢
– what about neil, man? – no, fuck neil. he just fucked us.
-尼尔 -拜托
– neil! neil! – come on, come on, come on!
-拜托 拜托! -neil
– come on! come on! come on! – neil!
好了
Come on!
-n.p.h -不
– n.p.h! – no!
停车
Stop! stop!
等等 我们得等等尼尔
Wait, wait, wait, wait! we’ve got to get neil.
-为什么? -我们偷了他的车!
– why? – look, we’re stealing his car!
-我们不能留下他一个人 -他上星期偷了你的车
– we can’t leave him back there. – he stole your fucking car last week!
什么?
What was that?
-快点 -尼尔
– hurry up. – neil!
-拜托快点 -兄弟们
– hurry up. come on, man. – guys.
-快点 快点 -尼尔 快点啊
– all right. hurry up, hurry up, hurry up. – neil, neil, come on! come on,
-兄弟们 -快点!
– guys! – hurry up! hurry up!
这可一点都不有趣 快点 dude
It’s not even funny. hurry up, dude, hurry up.
你能行的
You can make it, dude.
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my god! holy shit!
-我的天啊 -天啊
– oh, my god! oh, my god! – jesus christ!
-尼尔死了 尼尔死了! -不
– neil’s dead! neil’s dead! – no!
-我的天啊 -快离开这!
– oh, my god! – get the fuck out of here! go! go!
我该怎么离开这
how do I say goodbye.
新的一天的拂晓
It’s the dawn of a new day.
尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯再也不能看见了
And neil patrick harris isn’t around to see it, man.
哥们儿 我告诉你
Dude, I told you.
你能不能不这么说了
Will you please stop saying that?
天
God.
他走了
He’s gone.
可能他在这能和家里取得联♥系♥
Maybe he’s got some family contact info in here.
哥们儿 我可不想和他父母联♥系♥
Dude, I know I’m not calling neil’s parents.
这是什么
What’s in the bag?
-真♥他♥妈♥的 -怪兽面具
– holy fuck. – creepy mask.
一罐头发
A jar with hair in it.
12罐的毒气
And, like, 12 cans of mace.
-看 哥们儿 -我靠
– look, dude. – holy shit.
我们终于到了
Holy shit, we actually made it.
这就是克尔顿长大的地方?
This is where colton grew up, huh?
闻到了吗 闻起来像灌水器
Smell that? that smells like douche.
你留在车上
No, you will remain in this car.
我一个人进入 如果幸运克尔顿就能帮我们离开这
I will go inside alone and, if we’re lucky, colton will help us out.
-为什么我不能… -不能 我再说一遍
– why can’t I just… – no. let me put it another way.
你离开车 我们的友情就完蛋
You leave this car, and our friendship is over.
-但 劳乐迪 -考玛尔
– but, roldy, I just… – kumar.
打开车门我就把你的小♥弟♥弟♥砍掉
Open the door and I will cut your fucking balls off.
天啊 好吧
Jesus. ok.
-小♥弟♥弟♥ -去吧
– balls. – go.
我是克尔顿的朋友
Hi, I’m a friend of colton’s.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
God damn it.
瓦纳萨 你还好吗
Vanessa? you ok?
-考玛尔 你在这干什么 -我来帮你
– kumar? what are you doing here? – yeah, let me help you up.
我还以为你去了阿姆斯特丹
I thought you were going to amsterdam.