喜欢音乐剧的男人阴阳怪气
attached to blokes who like musicals.
趁现在我直得不行 我要好好教训他们一顿
I just want to get out there right now that I’m straight as an arrow.
懂了吗
Got it?
他们来了
Here they come.
等等
Wait for it.
等等
Wait for it.
开枪
Now.
掩护我
Alright, cover me.
操 他们进酒店了
Fuck, they are in the hotel.
我们也不需要狙♥击♥枪♥了
We don’t need this sniper anymore either.
进去找上校
Go inside, see the colonel.
在这里 朋友
Over here, laddie.
全副武装
Arm yourself to the teeth.
别碰 这枪是我的
Don’t touch that. Emmagee is mine.
我父亲以前常说
As my father used to say
“一天一只手榴弹 敌人不敢上前来”
“A grenade a day keeps the enemy at bay.”
来吧
Come along.
快快
Chop chop.
“大莎莉”拿好
Big Sally.
战斗就在家中
Well, home is where the battle is.
大兵 我们的责任
Alright, private, it is our duty
就是确保那残废不受伤 明白了吗
to ensure that no harm comes to the cripple, understood?
跟我来
Follow on.
你听得见他们 但不能开枪射他们
If you can hear them, but you can’t shoot them,
可以给他们吃颗手榴弹
You can probably grenade them.
丢一颗下去吧
Drop an egg down there, laddie.
前进
Forward.
跟上
Come along.
我的天 真是难看
Good Lord, how embarrassing.
躲过一颗子弹
Dodged a bullet on that one.
我掩护你
I’ll cover you.
你绕过去
You go around them.
别让那残废下去了 朋友
Don’t let the cripple get below you, laddie!
好极了
Jolly good.
等等 过来帮帮我
Hold on, wait. Help me with the cripple.
我一下令你就后退五步
Retreat five paces back on my command, laddie.
谢谢你 尤里
Spasibo, Yuri.
我的家其实在上面
My quarters are actually up there.
想去看看吗
Would you like to see them?
我们会看的
We will.
是啊
Indeed.
开足马力
Don’t spare the horses.
下个出口下
Take the next slipway.
就这里
Off here, here we go.
朋友 停车吧
On anchors, laddie.
让我们反败为胜吧
Let’s turn the tables on these buggers.
来了
Tally ho.
这叫”大本钟”
Big Ben.
阿肯是个婊♥子♥
Akan is a cunt!
我的天
Oh my.
看起来阿肯已经开始了
Looks like Akan’s already begun.
明天 这些可怜虫
By tomorrow these poor chaps
就会成为像你一样的超级机器人士兵
will be super robotic soldiers like yourself.
当心
Look out!
站起来 伙计
On your feet, lad.
左边
On your left.
等一下
Hang on.
我给你争取点时间
I’m gonna buy you some time.
关门
Seal the doors.
我都不记得有多少次
I can’t tell you the number of times
梦想能坐这部电梯上去
I’ve dreamt that I was riding up in this lift.
只可惜我不能…
It is a pity I can’t…
没事的 朋友
It’s just the landing gear, laddie.
听我说
Now, listen to me.
等你杀了阿肯
When you kill Akan,
你要盯着他的眼睛
I want you to look him right in those eyes
直到他死得透透的 明白吗
until the rest of him is just as dead as they are, understood?
不 我应该不能跟你去了
No, I’m afraid I shall not be coming with.
但你让我带你走到这一步
But you letting me get you this far
已经让我这个老兵
has given an old sweat his grandest gift…
深感欣慰
in all his years.
不
No.
那东西插♥进♥他的颈动脉了
It’s lodged in its jugular.
如果你拔♥出♥来♥ 我就不能…
If you uncork it, I won’t be able to…
你口袋里的玩意儿 快点
The… the thingamajig in your pocket quickly.
我要坦白一些事
Afraid I have a confession to make.
我监视阿肯很多年了
See, I’ve been surveiling Akan for years.
当你摔到路面并很快不受控制的时候
So when you dropped down onto that roadway and went rogue so magnificently,
我看到了复仇的机会
Well, all I saw was my shot at revenge.
迪米特里的活儿你没让我失望
You proved me right with Dimitry,
但在森林里
but then in the forest…
我注意到了植入的东西
Well, I noticed an implant.
一个记忆拦截器
A memory block, see?
我不能让你回忆起在别处的幸福生活 于是
And I couldn’t afford to have you remember a better life somewhere else, so…
我把它留在了里面
I left it in.
我做得并不光彩
Not my finest hour, I’m afraid.
但在实验室里
Then back in my lab,
当我在分♥析♥你能为我做什么的时候
while I was trying to analyze what you could do for me.
我意识到
I realized…
你对我意味着什么 亨利
Who you are to me, Henry.
交你这个朋友值了
It’s bloody nice having a friend. Henry.
你会觉得死了那么多次会让我做好准备
You’d think all those deaths would have prepared me for this.
如果你还没有
If you haven’t already,
那就从现在开始记起你过去的点滴
you start to remember bits of your past now, Henry.
那些记忆 它们是真实的
And those memories, they are real.
是你
They are you.
相信它们
Trust them.
记忆 记忆 记忆
Memories, memories, memories.
我第一批半机器人士兵
My first batch of cyber-soldiers.
你今天经历的所有事
With everything that you have experienced today
都被上传到他们残存的大脑里
uploaded into what’s left of their brains.
他们只记得在实验室中醒来
All they remember is waking up in the lab…
老婆在给自己安脚
with their wives screwing their legs on.
我爱你 查理
I love you, Charlie.
我爱你 爱德华
I love you, Edward.
我爱你 托马斯
I love you, Thomas.
还记得这个吗
You recognize this?
不记得了吗
No?
真奇怪
That’s odd.
是你老婆的
They are your wife’s.
我闻到了你喜欢她的味道
I smell what you like about her.
这个已经快准备好了
This one is almost ready for you.
但我警告你 他们的推动器可比你的好多了
But I’m warning you, their boosters make the one you have now…
你♥他♥妈♥就像节九伏电池
You look like a fucking 9 volt.
上吧 干翻他
Go ahead and fuck him up.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up!
你打得过这个吗
Can you handle this?
亨利
Henry.
你为啥自己打自己呢亨利
Why are you hitting yourself Henry?
亲爱的
Baby?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Baby, are you okay?
你如此护着我 我真是爱死你了
I love how protective you are of me.
你要给我道歉
You owe me an apology.
为啥
For?
怀疑我
Doubting me.
我的确有不放心的地方
I did have certain apprehensions.
那你为什么让我做
Then why did you let me do it?
我只是把我老婆关起来 结果所有人都没了
I was just detaining my woman and losing all of my men.
大家都死了吗
Is everybody dead?