让他们走
Let them leave.
亨利 别
Henry, no.
我命令你 操
I’m instructing you… shit.
干得好 查理·布朗森
Good job Charlie Bronson.
Bravo 2-0
Bravo 2-0.
亮灯
Lights up.
播放视频
Play video.
一个半机器人的时代即将来临
Dawn of Twilight… a cyborg era.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
不重要的我都进行了脑叶切断术
I’ve lobotomized everything not essential.
对士兵来说不重要的事
Not essential to soldiers.
个人记忆 话语 味觉 都没了
Personal memories, speech, sense of taste, it’s all gone.
也许情绪激励上还有些问题
May still have a bit of an issue with emotional motivation, which…
激励
Motivation?
我给你工资是干嘛的 詹姆斯
Try your fucking paycheck, James?
我的工…
My paych…
好吧
Yes, okay.
他妈的怎么回事 詹姆斯
What the shit fuck, James?
实在对不起
I’m sorry, sir. I am so sorry.
操 开门啊
Shit, open the door.
快开门啊
Please open the door.
出故障了 让我出去
We’ve got a malfunction. Let me out, please.
我会修理好的
I’ll fix it.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
蠢货
Fucking idiot.
吉米 听听脊柱断掉的声音
You know, Jimmy? Something about a spine snapping…
每次都这么有趣
Never gets old.
-听起来就像 -结束 开始
– It sounds like… – The end, the beginning.
还是都一样
Or are they the same?
坐 亨利
Have a seat Henry.
当一个男人成了残废
When a man is first crippled,
人们总会想一个问题
there’s always one question on everyone’s mind,
尤其是他自己
especially his.
他的鸡♥巴♥还好用吗
Does his penis works?
我的就不行了 所以我设法摆脱了轮椅
Mine did not, so I plotted my escape from this chair.
西方禁止复活死者
I come to Russia when the West
我于是来到了俄♥罗♥斯♥
banned resuscitation of cadaver tissue.
阿肯是个自大狂 但他资助我的研究
Akan is a megalomaniac, but my research was funded.
我一心想拿诺贝尔奖
I kept my eyes on the Nobel Prize.
有钱而且鸡♥巴♥好用的时候
Who has time for icky ethics
谁还在乎恶心的伦理啊
when he’s rich and his cock works?
我付出了惨痛的代价
I paid a high price.
我停止制♥造♥士兵 然后我成功了
I stopped making soldiers and then I succeeded.
我培育出用计算机肉体制成的人
I grew men made of cyber flesh.
其实就是我的花式义肢
Really, they are just fancy pants prostheses
你可别告诉…
But don’t dare tell…
我的替身们
My avatars!
而半机器人还有大脑
Now, cyborgs on the other hand have bits and a brain.
他们能够自己思考 至少理论上如此
They think for themselves, in theory at least.
来看看你吧
Should we have a look at you?
那个嬉皮士老是抽大♥麻♥
That hippie, always with a ganja.
你没嗑药是吧
You’re not baked, are you?
希望没有
I hope not.
好了
Alright.
你真了不起 亨利
You are the man, Henry.
剩余的人类部分很少
There is very little actual man left, of course.
强化骨骼和肌肉系统
Enhanced skeletal muscular system,
心血管涡轮机内置锔244核能电池
cardiovascular turbo boosted with a curium-244 atomic battery.
睡一整晚 你就能给航♥空♥母舰供能了
A good night of sleep and you’d power an aircraft carrier.
杰出科技 是不是
Remarkable technology, is it not?
不是你
Not you.
是我的替身
My boys.
我造最初几个是为了复仇
I made the first few for revenge.
但后来我开始探索新方面
But then I started exploring new aspects of myself.
我能喝一口吗
Can I have a sip?
这几年我活得很舒服 亨利
I have lived these past years, Henry.
我的弟兄们 他们吃超速罚单
My lads, they get speeding tickets,
赤脚走在草地上
they walk barefoot through the grass.
还有上不完的床
And boy, do they get laid.
你绝对猜不到我们单独在这里会干什么
You never guess what we do here sometimes, alone.
按播放键
Hit “Play” over there.
按吧
Go on.
*你深入我的骨髓*
*I got you under my skin*
*深入我的心*
*I got you deep in the heart of me*
*我心深处*
*So deep in my heart*
*你是我的一部分*
*That you’re really a part of me*
*你深入我的骨髓*
*I got you under my skin*
*我不愿放弃*
*I tried so not to give in*
*我对自己说 这段感情*
*I say to myself this affair*
*不会有结果*
*Never will go so well*
*我明明知道*
*Why should I try to resist*
*为何还要抗拒*
*When baby I know so well*
*你深入我的骨髓*
*I got you under my skin*
*我牺牲*
*I sacrifice…*
你做了啥
What did you do?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭眼 你有问题
Close your eyes. Something is wrong with you, mate.
别担心 没啥大不了的
Don’t worry, it’s not the clap or nothing.
你坐好我给你检查一下 好吗
Just gotta sit you down in this chair and take a look at you, yeah?
扫描显示你有很大危险
The scan says you’re in terrible danger…
你这个叛徒 告密者
Of being shivved for being a traitor, you lying grasser!
我要把你关机
I’m shutting you down, mate.
放开原型婴儿
Put down the proto baby.

Now!
我们本想把你关机了事
We tried to unplug you nicely,
即使我们知道你把视频传给了阿肯
even though we knew that you beamed your video to Akan.
没有吗
No?
那这是什么
What is this?
是什么
What is that?
你把视频都传给阿肯了
You’re broadcasting that to Akan!
够了
Enough!
够了
Enough.
就算我真信你 我还是得…
Even if I did believe you, I still have to…
亨利 不
Henry, no!
不要
No!
你把他们引来实验室了
You brought them to my lab!
我居然信了你
I trusted you!
亨利 请你杀了我
Henry, please kill me.
阿肯不会杀我的
Akan won’t.
他会让我穿着这紧身衣
He’ll make live me in this straitjacket
在这腐烂发臭的皮囊里活受罪
and rotten, smelly skin.
我他妈到底在想啥
What the fuck was I thinking?
居然把阿肯的玩具机器人当朋友
That Akan’s toy robot was my friend?
谢谢你 亨利
Thank you, Henry.
操♥你♥妈♥ 不过还是谢谢
Fuck you too, but mostly thanks.
我的实验室暴露了
My lab is compromised,
不过我可以用阿肯的装备建个新的
But I can build a new one using Akan’s equipment…
我们一起去救你老婆 好吗
When we go get your wife together. Alright?
安到墙上去
Put that on the wall.
如果我丢了实验室 别人也别想得到
If I can’t have my lab, no one’s having her.
这个别丢了
Now, do not lose this.
操♥你♥妈♥逼 阿肯
Fuck you Akan.
别换频道
Do not change your channel.
我们马上就来
We are coming right over.
我数了 有六辆车
Alright, I counted six vehicles.
至少有三十五人
That’s at least 35 men.
在他们进入酒店之前
We’ve got to cut them down to half that
要消灭掉一半
before they enter the hotel…
让我们能够活着冲出去
To give us a fighting chance to get out alive.
另外 别人总觉得
Also, there’s a certain stigma

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!