你不是唯一被阿肯伤害的人
You’re not the only one wronged by Akan.
你和我都想要同样的东西
You and I both want the same thing.
可能有点疼
This may hurt a bit.
好了
There we go.
真棒
That’s wonderful.
现在可以带你回我的实验室了
Now I can take you back to my lab.
对了 我叫吉米
I’m Jimmy, by the way.
我知道你现在很困惑
I realize this is all very confusing for you .
但是…
But… but…
最好去实验室跟你解释 好吗
It’s better if I show you at the lab. Yes?
喂
Hello?
谢谢你
Oh, spasiba.
他们来了
They’re here.
他们肯定跟踪了你
They must have followed you.
不能让他们看到我这样
I can’t… I can’t let them see me like this.
我不能…对不起
I can’t… I’m sorry.
我不能待在这 亨利
I can’t stay here, Henry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我♥操♥
Shit.
真♥他♥妈♥爽啊
Fuck yeah!
爽 阿肯的喽啰来了 我来拖住他们
Fuck yeah! Akan’s boys are here. I’m gonna hold them off, yeah?
我来拖住他们
I’m gonna hold them off there.
抽屉里还有枪 随便拿
More guns for you in the drawer, yeah?
开战了 宝贝儿
This is fucking war, baby.
来啊
Fuck yeah!
让我来啊
I fucking had that!
上上上
Go! Go! Go!
地上都是他妈的岩浆
The floor is fucking lava!
我要把这儿烧… 奥尔佳 卡佳
I’m gonna burn this… Olga, Katya!
求你了
Please, please!
请别伤害我
Please do not hurt me.
我还有家人
I’ve got a family.
那是你老婆吗
Is that your wife?
别管她 亨利
Do not mind her Henry.
她在哀悼她死去的丈夫
She’s mourning her late husband.
没想到还能见到你
I wasn’t betting on seeing you again.
你真是坚持不懈啊
Your persistance is unparalleled.
还挺让我激动的
And quite exciting.
斯立克·迪米特里的服务真好
Slick Dimitry’s services were excellent.
真高兴我从不预付
I’m just glad I never paid upfront.
我会告诉艾斯黛尔你没有让她失望
I’ll tell Estelle you did well.
阿肯
Akan!
阿肯 你狗♥日♥的♥开门 听见了没
Akan, you open this fucking door. You hear me?
我把她关在楼下卡车后备箱里了
I got her all dolled up in the back of my truck downstairs.
我要把你♥他♥妈♥的肺撕烂
I’m gonna rip your fucking lungs out!
你的路还长着呢 亨利 不像这个废物
You’ll go far, Henry, unlike of this piece of shit.
亨利 放下枪
Hi Henry, put your gun down.
没事的
It’s all good.
和平 和平
Peaceful. Peaceful.
冷静点
Chill out, calm down.
我跟你分享了东西
Now I’ve shared something with you.
你也要分享点东西给我
I need you to share something with me.
阿肯要去哪里
Where is Akan going?
操♥你♥妈♥逼
Ah, Shit.
我的自大在跟你的自大对话呢
That is my ego talking to yours.
你想要哪个 更高的自我 还是继续自大
What do you want? Higher self? Ego?
更高的自我 还是继续自大
Higher self? Ego?
更高的自我
Higher Self!
更高的自我 这就对了
Higher self, yes. Okay.
阿肯的人要带那女的回基地
Akan’s convoy is taking the girl to his base.
操 让我来
Shit. Let me handle this.
没事
Okay. All right.
亨利和我要去对付阿肯
Henry and I are going to take care of Akan.
亨利是谁
Henry? Who is Henry?
好吧一起来吧 你们想坐摩托车可以一起
Okay, come with us. You wanna go on a bike? You can go on a bike.
坐你们自己的车吧
Okay, go on your bike, yeah go on your bike.
我♥操♥
Fucking O.
有时候答应别人更容易
Sometimes it is easier just to say yes.
亨利 接住
Henry, catch!
天啊 我以为再也见不到你了
God. I thought I’d lost you forever Henry.
我吓坏了
I was so scared.
我好害怕 然后你就摔下去了
I was so scared and you fell.
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I would never see you again.
我爱你 亨利
I love you Henry.
我爱你
I love you.
真恩爱啊
How sweet.
如果把这一刻放进一杯茶里
If I took this moment and put it in a cup of tea.
我连糖都不用放了
I wouldn’t need sugar.
尤里 麻烦你了
Yuri, please.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人每年会买♥♥十万根棒球棒
Every year 100,000 baseball bats are sold in Russia
但最多只能卖♥♥出五十个棒球
and at most, 50 baseballs.
可见俄♥罗♥斯♥人的消遣是多么有趣啊
Gives you an idea about great Russian pastime.
这是根稀世球棒
This is a rare surviving bat.
艾斯黛尔
Estelle.
能不能麻烦你站起来
Would you please be so kind and stand up?
不
No.
你想替她受死吗
Or you want to take her place?
艾斯黛尔 你男人真是白马王子啊
Estelle, your boy is quite the white knight.
牺牲自己 换你一命
Sacrificing himself to keep you alive.
但你还是会被我的鸡♥巴♥
Only for my dick
操♥死♥
to kill you later.
你确定吗 亨利
Are you sure, Henry?
你确定
Are you sure?
聪明
Brilliant!
过来亨利
Come over here Henry.
来啊 来啊 亨利
C’mon, c’mon, c’mon Henry.
你个
You…
小
little…
懦夫
pussy.
兄弟们 珍爱和平吧
Give peace a chance, brothers.
我的自大想杀了你们 但更高的自我不想
My ego wants to kill you but my higher self doesn’t.
吓死宝宝了
Jesus, baby.
我在跟他们谈判呢
I was talking to them, man.
操
Shit.
看看这个
Look at this.
这家伙有个记忆拦截器
Dude’s got a memory blocker.
我只能帮你到这儿了 伙计
Well, that’s about all I I can do for you, mate.
该重启了
Time for a reboot.
希望十五分钟后能再见到你
See you in about 15 minutes, hopefully.
他醒了
He’s awake.
你可能看不太清
Your eyes might be a bit blurry.
这只是你的深度知觉在校准而已
It’s just your depth perception trying to calibrate, yeah?
跟着我
Follow me as I walk, yeah?
站起来
Stand up.
好
Okay.
好的
Alright.
你能聚焦到我这里吗
Now, can you focus on me over here?
亨利
Henry.
埋葬你
Burying you…
就像埋葬宝藏
is like burying treasure.
我真搞不懂阿肯在想什么…
I really don’t understand what Akan is thinking because…
亨利 别找了
Henry, stop digging around.
你就快到了
You’re almost there, mate.
你要去这个点
Here is where you gotta get to.
快快
Chop chop.
是我 吉米
It’s me, Jimmy.
跟我来
Move.
我♥操♥
Shit.
警♥察♥又来了
Those pigs are here again.
别暴露我的实验室
Don’t compromise my lab.