你个
You…

little…
懦夫
pussy..
你好 亨利
Hello, Henry.
你没法说话
You can’t speak,
但这是正常的
but that is normal.
不 不正常 但这只是暂时的 好吗
No, it’s not normal, but it’s only temporary, okay?
还记得是怎么来这里的吗
Do you remember how you got here?
没事
That’s fine.
那也正常
That’s normal too.
亨利 等等
Henry, wait.
等等
Wait.
慢慢来
We’ll get there.
扫描
Scan.
感官处理器启动
Sensory processor activated.
放松
Relax. Ok?
正在扫描
Scanning.
-视频连线已建立 -收起
– Video link confirmed. – Up.
接下来会有点痛
This next part might hurt.
可能会很痛
Maybe quite a lot.
但不会持续太久的 我保证
But it will not last long, I promise.
快好了
Almost there.
焊接
Welder.
你可以的
You can do it.
很好 亨利
Wonderful, Henry.
握紧
Squeeze.
用力
Harder.
很酷 是不是
Cool, right?
上皮
Integument.
手别动
Please do not move your hand.
你多半不记得了
You probably do not recall.
你以前一直不怎么看好我的工作
You were never a big fan of my work.
也许这会改变你的想法
Maybe this will change your mind.
是吧
Right?
记忆是个奇妙的东西
Memory is a funny thing.
我是专家 但我不知道你会不会恢复记忆
I am an expert and I do not know if you’ll ever get yours back.
你不记得我了对不对 亨利
You do not remember me at all, do you, Henry?
我叫艾斯黛尔
My name is Estelle.
你和我曾经是
You and I were…
现在也是
We still are…
夫妻
Husband and wife.
我爱你 亨利
I love you Henry.
我迫不及待想听你说话
I can not wait to hear you say it.
亨利
Henry.
他还没有完全恢复记忆
His memories. They are still catching up with him.
我的天
Oh Jesus.
我是罗比
I’m Robbie.
操控声音的巫师
The sorcerer of sound.
你会喜欢这个的
You are gonna love this.
因为先生您
Because, sir…
可以选择自己的声音
You get to choose your own voice.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
你好 亨利
Hello Henry.
-罗比 -备选项而已嘛
– Robbie. – Come on, they are options.
哪个白人不想有路易斯·阿姆斯特朗的嗓音
What white guy wouldn’t wanna sound like Louis Armstrong?
还有一个 等等
Just one more, wait.
亨利 我是你♥爸♥爸
Henry, I am your father.
罗伯特 够了
Robert enough.
-对不起妈妈 -就用亨利的声音吧
– Sorry mom. – What if we use Henry’s voice?
好 听你的 你最大
Yes, whatever you say, you’re the boss .
真无聊
Boring.
-安保破坏 等级四 -操
– Security breach, level 4. – Fuck.
是演习吗
Is it a drill?
-怎么回事 -安保破坏 等级四
– What is this? – Security breach, level 4.
-锁门 -也许只是出错了
– Lock the door. – It’s probably a mistake.
艾斯黛尔 呼叫基地
Estelle, call the base.
安保破坏 等级四
Security breach, level 4.
哦不
Oh, no.
真好
Yes.
谢谢你
Spasiba.
起来
Get up.
亨利是吧
Henry, right?
-求你 别 -闭嘴
– Please, don’t… – Shut up.
觉得新的自己怎么样
How do you like the new you?
我打断了流程吗
Did I interrupt the procedure?
亨利还不能说话吗
Can Henry not talk yet?
他还不能
No, he can’t, no.
别那样看着我 亨利
Not look at me like that, Henry.
虽说是你的女朋友重造了你
You girlfriend here might have rebuilt you,
但原材料是我给的
but I gave her the raw material to work with.
我指的是非常非常”原始”的材料
And I mean really really raw materials.
-你叫什么 -蒂莫西
– What is your name? – Timothy.
幸会 蒂莫西
Nice to meet you, Timothy.
艾斯黛尔带着亨利遗体来的时候 你见过他吗
Did you see Henry when Estelle brought his remains here?
见过
Yes.
可不可以请你描述一下
Would you please be so kind to describe them
让他明白他现在有多好看
to better Henry’s understanding of how good he looks now?
可以 他的前臂被轰掉了
Sure. His arm was shot off below the elbow…
一条腿膝盖以下也没有了
And the leg shot off below the knee.
还有一个足球大小的坑…
And there was a football-sized dent…
你看到他的头了吗
Did you happen to see your head?
看到了
Yes.
请说
Do tell.
头骨陷进去了 那个…
The skull was dented in and there was this…
眼睛也不见了
His eyes were missing…
下巴的下半部分也只剩碎片
And the bottom half of his jaw was shred to pieces.
差不多
That’s about right.
我也在流血
I’m bleeding too.
刚有点费力
That was a little strenuous.
跟紧我
Stay close.
亨利 快 快
Henry! Hurry up! Hurry up!
关上
Close it.
快 亨利
Henry, come on!
亨利 快跟上
Henry, try to keep up!

Come on.
踢开
Kick it in.

Come on.
如果阿肯得到了我的成果
If Akan gets ahold of my work,
这些人会被复活 成为他的军队
men like these will be brought back from the dead to form his army.
快去
Go!
别开门 亨利
Henry, no!
亨利
Henry!
抓住我的手
Take my hand!
逃生舱启动
Escape pod initiated.
有两个逃生舱
There are two pods.
-只有一个 -马蒂
– One. – Marty?
对不住了 那家伙疯了
Sorry, the man’s clearly gone insane.
马蒂 别
Marty, no!
亨利
Henry.
-这是你的 进去 -艾斯黛尔
– It’s yours, get in. – Estelle!
进去 快
Get in, get in!
逃生舱启动
Escape pod initiated.
注意高度 注意高度
Altitude. Altitude.
降落伞 降落伞
The chute! The chute!
打开降落伞
Pull the chute!
太快了 太快了
It’s going too fast! It’s going too fast!
抓紧了 亨利
Hold on, Henry!
我的天
Oh God.
阿肯的雇佣兵
Akan’s mercenaries.
放我下来
Put me down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!