现在…
Now…
除了意外,每人给他一箭
Now we put arrow into everyone what’s not Chance, huh?

Come.
你这臭贱♥人♥!
You fucking bitch!
你看你干的事
Now, now look what you do.
枪给我,我来解决这些坏人
Give me this gun. I take care of all these bad guys.
枪给我!
Give me this gun!
意外!
Chance!
我叫你去求援
I told you to go for help.
我们支援你
But we help. We’re here to help.
这么多人要杀你,我们来助阵
All these men try to kill you. We’re here to help.
包意外,包意外,包意外
Boudreaux, Boudreaux, Boudreaux.
我到处找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
你找错地方了
You’ve been looking in the wrong places.
那好呀
That’s good,
因为我知道你不愿…伤我的感情
’cause I know you wouldn’t want to hurt my feelings.
你起得来吗?
Can you get up?
我不能跳舞,但是起得来
I cannot dance, but I can get up.
你个龟儿子真走运!
You lucky son of a bitch!
你还想吃几枪?
You want some more of that?
对!
Yeah!
被猎杀的滋味如何?
How does it feel to be hunted?
– 你告诉我呀! – 你应该更了解
– You tell me! – You should know better.
我在世界的每个地方都从事交易
There isn’t a country in the world I haven’t fired a bullet in.
你杀不了我!
You can’t kill me!
你杀不了我
You can’t kill me.
我历经过各个战场
I’m on every battlefield.
我是个神勇的战士!
There’s no winner here!
我看未必
I don’t see one.
你正在看着他!
You’re looking at him!
来呀,龟儿子!拿出你的绝招!
Come on, you son of a bitch! Take your best shot!
意外!
Chance!
意外
Chance.
意外
Chance.
孩子!
My boy!
只管射杀他!
Just shoot him!
你不会开枪的,对吗?
You won’t do that, will you Mr. Boudreaux?
意外!
Chance!
拜托!
Please!
他若对我开枪也会打死你
If he shoots me, he’ll kill you.
你错不该用霰弹枪
He’s picked the wrong tool for the job.
把枪放下
Put the weapon down
否则我刺穿她!
or I’ll run her through!
你看,班德小姐
You see, Miss Binder,
你要为父报仇,我能了解
you I can understand, it was a matter of family.
但你跟那些流浪汉毫无瓜葛
You had nothing in common with those people.
为什么要插手跟我作对?
What made you want to complicate my life like this?
穷♥人♥也有无聊的时候
Poor people get bored, too.
噢!
Oh!
– 来这里 – 不要!
– Come here. – No, please!
帮我装子弹
Load me.
狩猎季节…结束了
Hunting season is over.
伯父!伯父!
Douvee! Douvee!
什么声音?
What is this noise?
亲爱的,我正梦到关于你的事
I was dreaming. Chére, I think about you.
我跟那只火鸡说,你没把老鹰杀死
I tell this turkey, he no kill this eagle.
我的头好痛,噢!
Some headache I got here. Oh!
噢!
Ooh!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What?
我大概伤得很重
I think I hurt pretty bad.
这个祸可闯大了!
Now this, this real catastrophe!
糟糕透了
This real bad.
是啊,糟糕透了
Yeah, real bad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!