救命呀
Please.
领衔主演:尚格·云顿
片名:《终极标靶》
联袂主演:兰斯·亨利克森
联袂主演:杨茜·巴特勒
联袂主演:阿诺德·沃斯鲁
联袂主演:卡斯·莱蒙斯
其他主演:威利·卡朋特
埃利奥特·基纳、马尔科·圣·约翰
以及:威尔福德·布雷姆利
配乐:格雷姆·雷维尔
联合制片人:查克·法瑞尔
张家振
他跑到河边就算赢了
If he makes it to the river, he’s won.
罗先生,不容许有漏网之鱼
We cannot allow that to happen, Mr. Lopaki.
影片剪辑:鲍勃·穆拉夫斯基
美术指导:菲尔·达戈尔
不要太靠近!
You’re firing too close!
摄影指导:拉塞尔·卡朋特
现场制片人:达里尔·卡斯
执行制片人:摩西·迪亚曼特
山姆·雷米、罗伯特·塔珀特
编剧:查克·法瑞尔
制片人:詹姆斯·杰克斯
肖恩·丹尼尔
导演:吴宇森
喝点白兰地?
Brandy?
杀人会上瘾,是吗?
It’s like a drug, isn’t it?
就像吸毒一样
To bring a man down.
花钱买♥♥刺♥激♥值得吗?
Was it worth it?
– 值回票价 – 那就好
– Every nickel. – Good.
什么事?
Yes?
嗨,我要找道格·班德
Hi, I’m looking for Douglas Binder.
你是他的朋友?
You a friend of Mr. Binder’s?
不是…
No, I…
我是他的女儿
I’m his daughter.
道格是好人,很有礼貌
Doug was a nice man. He had manners.
他没说搬到哪里去吗?
He didn’t tell you where he was moving, did he?
他欠了些房♥租
He owed some rent, honey.
我叫他不要急,等他手头宽松再说
I told him he could wait to pay me till he got back on his feet.
他是否出了意外?
He wasn’t in an accident, was he?
没有,他是被油具公♥司♥解雇
Oh no, he lost his job with the oil tool company.
他搬走的时候,留下这个箱子
When Doug moved out, he left this box.
他说抵押在此,直到他偿清房♥租
He told me I could hold it till he could make up his back rent.
你知道他可能去哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where he might be now?
你不妨到“女善人收♥容♥所♥”看看
You might try checking down in Our Lady of Charity.
原来是陆战队员?
Marine, huh?
侦骑营的
Recon.
我也曾在那个部队服役
I was in the service for a while myself.
– 真的? – 是
– Really? – Yeah.
– 你认识他吗? – 他偶尔来这里
– Do you know him? – He comes here sometimes.
他是个好人
Nice guy, too.
若是遇到他,我会转告你在找他
If I see him, I’ll tell him you’re looking.
你知道他住在哪里吗?
Do you happen to know where he lives?
恐怕你♥爸♥爸…
I’m afraid your daddy…
他跟我们一样,无家可归
Well, he was like the rest of us, out of doors.
你明白吗?
You know?
(半月餐厅)
意外,炖秋葵好吃吗?
How is that gumbo, Chance?
难以下咽
A tragedy.
不过咖啡勉强可以入口
The coffee was tolerable, though.
那也是要钱的
It ain’t free, neither.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
又忘了带钱包出来吗?
Leave your wallet in your tuxedo?
这一招我用过吗?
I play that one on you before?
是呀,吃秋葵的时候
Yeah. For the gumbo.
不错
That’s right.
嗨,你有硬币吗?
Hi. Do you have any change?
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨,玛莉
Hi, Marie.
我父亲有回来拿信件吗?
Yes, I was wondering if my father came to pick up his mail yet.
他没有吗?
He hasn’t?
不用,谢谢,再见
No, that’s fine. Thank you. Bye-bye.
你好,小美人
Hello, pretty lady.
别烦我
Leave me the hell alone.
这个给我们
We’ll take the wallet.
再陪我玩玩如何?
How about a little extra, honey?
你们玩得开心吗?
You having fun?
小子,你自求多福吧!
Why don’t you do yourself a favor, boy?
要求福的是你们
I think the favor is gonna be done for you.
不要怕
It’s okay.
我叫你滚开!
I said, get lost!
带着你的男朋友给我滚
Now, take your pig stick and your boyfriend
去搭巴士滚远一点
and find a bus to catch.
这个家伙很滑稽
Oh, this guy’s funny.
来呀!放马过来!
Come on. Let’s go!
来呀!
Let’s go!
出招!
Come on!
真可惜,这地区本来太平
You know, it’s a shame. This used to be such a nice part of town.
下次当心,钱财不要外露
Next time be more careful when you show your wallet.
没有警♥察♥,全市停摆!
Without cops, the city stops!
没有警♥察♥,全市停摆!没有警♥察♥,全市停摆!
Without cops, the city stops! Without cops, the city stops!
没有警♥察♥,全市停摆!没有警♥察♥,全市停摆!
Without cops, the city stops! Without cops, the city stops!
没有警♥察♥,全市停摆!没有警♥察♥,全市停摆!
Without cops, the city stops! Without cops, the city stops!
快点!
Come on, let’s hurry now! Come on.
– 警♥察♥罢♥工♥会提早结束吗? – 给你
– Will the strike end soon? – Here you go.
(纽奥良市警♥察♥第三分局)
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me.
对不起
Excuse me.
有何贵干?
Can I help you?
是,我要报人口失踪
Yeah, I need to fill out a missing person report.
我已经连续上了两班,你能明天再来吗?
Look, I just pulled a double shift. Why don’t you catch me tomorrow.
好吧,现在办理
Okay. Why don’t you catch me now.
失踪人姓名?
What is the name of the missing individual?
道格·班德
Douglas Charles Binder.
与报案人的关系?
Relationship of reporting party?
父女
Daughter.
– 有相片吗? – 有
– Okay. You got a picture? – Mmm-hmm.
有最近的相片吗?
Got something a little more recent?
没有
No, I don’t.
我父母已离异二十年了
See, my parents were divorced 20 years ago.
他有住址吗?
You got an address?
我猜想他是无家可归
I think my father was homeless.
我也是来这里以后才知道的
I didn’t even know myself until I just came down here.
我搞不懂你要我做什么
Look, I’m not sure what you want me to do here.
我要你受理我报案
I want you to take my report.
通常而言,失踪人口的认定
Well, generally, in order to be considered missing,
必须是有家不归者
you need somewhere to be missing from.
好吧
Fine.
警探大人,既然你太忙了
Look, if you’re too busy to do your job, Detective,
那我去找不忙的人
then I’ll find somebody who isn’t so busy.
听我说…
Look…
你要找父亲吗?
You want to find your father,
我劝你去教会打听
take my advice, canvass the missions,
去问收♥容♥所♥
ask at the shelters,
不过要找个地头熟的人带路
but get somebody who knows the city to show you around,
否则我得受理你的失踪了
or I’ll be filling out one of these on you.
喂,不用谢我
Hey, you’re welcome.
注意,安静地听
All right, pipe down and listen up.
今早有12个空缺,AB级或以上的水手
We got 12 positions this morning, Able Seaman or better.
叫到名字的到办公室去
When I call your name, come into the office, show your papers,
出示证件就可以上船
and you’ll get your ship.
点名了,鲁易吉·康巴斯,AB级水手
Here we go. First man, Gombas, Luigi. Able Seaman.

Right here.
史蒂文·华德,二管轮
Walker, Steven. Second Engineer.

Hi.
餐厅的人说你可能会在这里
They told me at the cafe that you might be down here.
我有事找你商量
I need to talk to you about something.
我想时候不对
I don’t think this is a good time now.
– 尼古斯·沃特斯,AB级水手 – 有
– Walters, Nichols D. Able Seaman. – Yeah.
要不要帮我做事?
How’d you like to work for me?
每天付你一百元
I’ll pay you $100 a day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!