Oh, you’re getting bored.
抱歉 但我们得正式开工了
Look, I’m sorry. We gotta get this show on the road.
还挺厉害的嘛
Oh, it’s actually really impressive.
看你能挣扎到什么程度 挺好玩的
I thought it would be fun to see how far you could get,
我真以为只能移♥动♥一两英寸
and I really only expected, like, an inch or two.
真是 挺不错的
That’s… not bad.
你干脆杀了我算了
Why don’t you just kill me?
你觉得这是我要的效果吗
Is that what you think I want?
不是吗
Isn’t it?
差不多吧
Close.
你能有这些设备真不错
I love that you have all this stuff
因为 这样你就能看了 对吧
because, like, this way you can watch, you know?
我真的很伤心哎
Now I’m hurt.
千辛万苦准备好开工
I go through all the trouble to set this up
你连看都不想看吗
and you don’t even want to watch?

I just–
我和丹尼斯姑姑以及她的孩子们待过一个夏天
I stayed one summer with my Aunt Denise and her kids.
她孩子当时大概四五岁
You know, and her kids were, like four or five,
我大概十岁
and I was, like, ten.
不不 我当时九岁
No. No, I was nine.
年纪最小的那个 她女儿林恩
And the littlest one, the daughter, Lynnie…
她 她很喜欢我
She…she loved me.
于是跟我玩了个游戏
So she had this– she had this game
她从浴缸里跳出来 浑身湿漉漉
where she would jump out of the bathtub, all soaking wet…
然后跳到我身上
and she’d jump on top of me
挠我痒痒
and she’d tickle me.
边挠边叫
And she’d tickle me and she’d shout:
皱皱攻击 皱皱攻击
“Prune attack! Prune attack!”
因为她的手指都泡水起皱了
’cause her fingers were all pruney.
我什么也做不了 怕伤害她
I-I-I couldn’t do anything ’cause I was afraid I’d hurt her
感觉 很奇怪
and it was… weird.
有天她妈妈回来 我俩正玩
And one day her mother came in, in the middle of it…
她看到自己女儿 赤身裸体骑在我身上
and she saw her daughter, naked, on top of me.
于是 她对她大吼
And then… she yelled at her:
林恩 回浴缸去
“Lynnie, get back in the bathtub.”
然后拖着我的手
Then she took me by the hand…
把我拽进了厨房♥
and she dragged me to the kitchen.
点上了炉子的火
She turned the stove on.
等炉子烧热了
We stood there while the burner got hot.
她扯下我的裤子
And she pulled my pants down…
把我举起来放在炉子上方
and lifted me up over the burner.
我能感觉到皮肤黏上了她手里的泥
I could feel the dirt on my skin from her hands.
之前她肯定在修整花♥园♥
She must have been gardening.
我不停地哭
And I cried and cried.
还能听到泪水掉在炉子上 滋滋作响
And I could hear the tears sizzle as they hit the burner.
之后她让我坐下
Then she sat me down.
说 再让我抓到你和我女儿
She said, “If I ever catch you with my daughter again…”
她打电♥话♥给我妈
She called my mom.
第二天我妈来了
My mom came the next day.
从此再没见过丹尼斯姑姑
I never saw Aunt Denise again.
这玩意真粘手
These things really stick.
好了好了 准备妥当了
Okay, well, you know, we’re set.

Don’t.
告诉过你别用那个词
I told you not to use that word.
懂了吗
Okay?
海莉 求你了
Hayley, please.
你需要帮助
You need help.
十几岁的女孩不会做这种事的
A teenage girl doesn’t do this.
我知道你觉得十几岁的女孩子该做什么
I’ve seen your idea of what a teenage girl should do,
别跟我说教
so don’t even start.
我出咨♥询♥师的费用
I’ll pay for a therapist.
谢了
Thanks.
谢了 但如果我真去看心理医生
Thanks, but if I ever see a shrink–
-就会让我的案例 -求你了
– I want to make my case… – Please.
成为他们兴趣的焦点
really, really interesting for them.
求你了 我为你做什么都行
Please. I’ll do whatever you want.
可以叫警♥察♥ 你要我怎么说我的行为都行
You could call the cops. I’ll say I did whatever you want.
我觉得在这种情况下
I don’t think they’re gonna believe a confession
他们不会相信你的招供的
under these circumstances.
-那我走 总行吧 我搬家 -真的吗
– Then I’ll leave. I’ll leave, okay? I’ll move. – Really?
唐娜的尸体却还在原地
Donna’s body will still be where you left it.
不是我
I’m not the guy
我不是凶手 我发誓
I’m not the guy, I swear!
做什么都行 求你了
Anything! Please!
别把我阉了
Please don’t do this!
-什么都行吗 -什么都行 朝我撒尿
– Anything? – Anything! Piss on me!
喂我吃玻璃 我不在乎 尽可以为所欲为
Fucking feed me glass! I don’t care! Whatever you want!
你让我告诉警♥察♥什么都行 求你了
I’ll tell the cops I did whatever you want. Please!
你让我做什么都行 什么都行 求你了
I’ll do whatever you want. Anything. Please.
求你了 什么都行
Please. Anything.
什么都行 什么都行
Anything. Anything.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please!
-什么都行吗 -真的
– Anything. – Yes.
真的 什么都行 只要
Yeah, anything. Just–
求你了
Oh, please.
求求你了
Please!
我之前说到要给珍妮尔发邮件
When I talked about sending an email to Janelle,
你把话题岔开了
you changed the subject.
其实我可以现在就发 拍拍屁♥股♥走人
I could send it right now, pack up and go.
那我真是为你做了件大好事
It could be the best thing that ever happened to you.
从此你就不用想着什么
You could stop torturing yourself with the idea
有天她能回心转意 回到你身边了
that you might get back with her someday.
你说怎么样
What do you say?
该死的 别碰我
Goddamn it! Get the fuck off of me!
求你给我松绑 放我走吧
Please untie me and let me go!
求你了 求你别阉了我
Please! Please don’t cut me!
求你了 求你了
Please! Please!
求你了
Please!
我不该那么戏弄你
I shouldn’t have teased you like that.
不该让你觉得还可能幸免于此
I shouldn’t have let you think there was a way out of this.
我有这本医学教科书
I got this medical text,
如果我忘了什么 别惊慌
and if I forget anything just don’t panic.
因为 这里面都写了
Okay, ’cause it’s– It’s right here.
我知道你会想去看
Yeah, I knew you’d want to watch.
如果你动得太厉害 我可能
Look, if you move too much, I could…
割伤会阴动脉 那你
nick the perineal artery and you–
那大概在有人来救你之前
You could, like, bleed to death
你就出血过多死亡了 懂吗
before anyone got here, okay?
配合点 我必须
So, just, please. I really need to have
操作得平平稳稳 好不
a steady, steady hand, okay?
杰夫
Jeff?
有感觉吗
Do you feel that?
你为什么在意
Why do you care?
你能配合点 那再好不过
I’d be thankful for small favors.
挺顺利啊
Wow. That went well.
你那个丹尼斯姑姑的故事
You know, you told that, uh…
讲得很棒啊
that Aunt Denise story very well.
非常非常棒
Very, very well.
为什么要讲呢
What was that supposed to be?
花言巧语解释你为什么变成现在这样吗
Some kind of magic key to explain why you are the way you are?
不是那样的
Doesn’t.
首先该切哪个呢 左边还是右边的睾丸
Okay. What should I do first? Your right or left testicle?
不如从右边开始吧
Why don’t we just say right, okay?
好了 现在只要轻轻来
All right, now, I just have to give it one little
一小刀切下来就好了
slice to free it up,
然后
and then, um…
剪断
Snip.
只剩缝合了
Okay. Now I just need to suture it up.
如果我有个护士之类的打下手
This would be so much easier if I had, like,
肯定容易多了 但

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!