Aren’t mommy and daddy gonna worry
妈妈爸爸要担心的
if you’re not home before dinner?
我想不会
I’m thinking, no.
是那样吗
Oh, is that it?
-什么 -他们太忙不管你
What? They’re too busy to keep track of you,
所以你想找个
so you reach out to somebody who seems like
也许可以照顾你的人
he might care about you?
你很愤怒因为他们根本不在乎你
And you’re so mad because they ignore you?
他们总是围着你的姐姐转
They always made the fuss over your older sister
因为她最先学会所有事
because she learned to do everything first?
你在生他们的气
You’re furious with them,
但他们真的爱你
but they do love you
并且抚养你长大
and they pay for your existence,
但你不能让他们看到你的愤怒
but you can’t let them see any of that anger.
我没生他们的气
I’m not angry at them.
没有 没有 当然没有
No, no. Absolutely not.
那样太危险
That’d be too dangerous.
但你真的很生气
But you are angry
你总得发泄出来
and you gotta let it out somehow.
所以你找到一个男人 一个老男人
So you find a guy, an older guy.
或许他让你想到你♥爸♥爸
Maybe he reminds you a little of your dad.
我猜猜 我长得像他吗
Let me guess. I look like him?
你一点也不像他
You don’t look anything like him.
你可以嘴硬
If you say so.
但你总得把愤怒发泄出来
But you gotta let that anger out somehow.
-而我是个好靶子 -闭上你的嘴
– And I seem like a good target. – Will you shut up?
我说闭上你的嘴
Seriously, just shut up!
你一点也不了解我
You know nothing about me.
是的我不懂 你可以坐下来告诉我
No, you’re right. So sit down and tell me.
我们谈谈
We’ll talk.
-好吧 – 我们坐在这个沙发上
– Yeah, right. – We can sit on the sofa.
我会给你叫辆出租车
And I’ll call a taxi for you.
如果你愿意 我可以抱着你
If you want, I’ll hold you.
如果不愿意 我们也可以保持距离
If you don’t want, I’ll keep my distance.
你可以全部发泄出来
You can let it all out.
随你怎么哭 怎么喊
If you need to cry, if you need to scream.
想做什么都可以 海莉
Whatever you need, Hayley.
你不会生我的气
You wouldn’t be mad at me?
我只想让你看看自己在做什么
I just want you to look at what you’re doing.
我只想问
I just wanna ask, um…
你
Did you…
你真的认为这么做会有用
Did you seriously think that that was gonna work?
你很擅长这么做 杰夫
You’re good at what you do, Jeff.
你的工作就是和女孩一起 让她们放松
What you do is work with teenage girls, put them at ease
相信你 将她们的所有秘密告诉你
so they can trust you with all their secrets.
不 我没那么做
No, that’s not what I was doing.
珍妮尔的生日
Janelle’s birthday.
珍妮尔的电♥话♥号♥码
Janelle’s phone number.
珍妮尔的号♥码倒着输入
Janelle’s phone number backwards.
你是个尖子生
You’re an honor student.
把所有可能的密♥码♥都试一遍
Try every possible combination of numbers.
只需要不到一周的时间
Should only take you the rest of the week,
不算吃饭的时间
if you figure in breaks for meals.
或者我
Or I…
或者我可以试一下三月十九日
Or I could just try March 19th.
三月十九日 初识珍妮尔
March 19th. First with Janelle.
是这什么 杰夫
What’s this, Jeff?
你起名摄影师319
You are lensman319 after all.
是第一次给她拍照
Was this the first photo session
还是第一次上她
or the first time you banged her?
还是两件事同时进行的
Or was that the same thing?
那是哪一年呢
Hm. What year would that have been?
八七年三月十九日
3-19-87?
不对
Nope.
八♥九♥年三月十九日
3-19-89?
感情真够细腻的
How sentimental you are.
这些照片有什么特别之处
What’s so special about these photos?
这就是为什么国家制定了联邦法律
This is what they make those federal laws for,
杰夫
Jeff.
这太变♥态♥了
This is officially sick.
这个女孩有什么特别之处
What makes this girl so special?
为什么只有她穿着衣服
Why does she get to keep her clothes on?
我认识这个女孩
I recognize this girl.
海莉
Hayley?
你在哪
Where are you?
妈的
Oh, fuck!
你醒了
Welcome back.
抱歉把你扒光了
I’m sorry to expose you like this.
跟做♥爱♥无关 尽管我不得不承认
It’s not about sex, although I have to admit…
你身材蛮好的
you are built.
我不想伤害你
I never touched you.
我只想把你困住
I was trying to hold you off me
然后叫警♥察♥
while I called the cops.
你会给他们看这个吗
Would you have shown them this?
为什么你的保险箱里
Why do you have a picture of
会有唐娜·莫尔的照片
Donna Mauer in your safe?
她失踪了 你见过她吗
And have you seen her, because no one else has?
我约唐娜喝过咖啡
I did meet Donna for coffee.
为了让她高兴给她拍了照片
I took a shot of her to make her happy.
怎么个高兴法
So how happy did you make her?
你看她 她是穿着衣服的
Look at her. She’s fully dressed.
你可以看到她身后的咖啡店
You can see the coffee shop behind her.
我从没带她回过家
I never brought her home.
那又怎样 你刚刚对我说
So, what? You just said,
再见了 小姑娘 和你在一起很开心
“See you later, kid. It’s been fun.”
你完全可以把它丢掉
You could have thrown this away.
可你没有
You didn’t.
你想继续下去
You needed to hang on to it.
你可以告诉警♥察♥
You could have talked to the police.
-你说的对 -是的
– You’re right. – Yeah.
还是你在隐瞒什么
Or maybe you had something to hide,
就像你收藏的那些儿童色情照片
like the extensive kiddy porn collect.
听着 我不是你想象中的禽兽
Look. I’m not the monster you think I am.
但我承认 我出格了
But okay, I…crossed a line.
报♥警♥吧 我会自首的
Just call the cops. I’ll turn myself in.
一位可爱的恋童癖者要自首
A cute pedophile pleads guilty.
但这不是他的错
“But, oh, it’s not his fault.
他有病 他上瘾了
He’s sick. He has an addiction.”
我会坐牢 像你希望的那样
I’ll do jail. Isn’t that what should happen?
是的 你说对了 你该去坐牢
Yeah, you might. You might get jail time.
我不知道 那些物理治疗 药物
I don’t know. Therapy, drugs,
讨论会
group discussions,
搬家时会通知所有人
notifying people when you move into a new house.
那能有多糟糕
How bad is that, really?
那会毁了我的事业 我的生活
It’ll ruin my career, my life.
罗曼·波兰斯基不是还赢得了奥斯卡
Didn’t Roman Polanski just win an Oscar?
为什么要放冰
So why the ice?
我读过绑♥架♥唐娜·莫尔的罪犯的
I read the psych profile
心理侧写
about the person who took Donna Mauer.
说他单独作案
Said he’s a loner.
极度聪明
Thinks he’s pretty damn bright
对少女有致命吸引力
and as powerful as a teenage girl.
他会再次犯案 听起来跟你很像
He’s gonna strike again. Kind of sounds a lot like you.
不是我
It’s not me!
也许不是 但
Maybe not, but…
我找到的那些照片
Those photos that I found
你灌我酒的方式
and the way you let me get drunk.
你肯定会上头条
You’re a headline waiting to happen.
如果我采取一些防范措施
Everybody will be safer
所有人都会安全
if I do a little preventive maintenance.
你到底想干什么 我得给你下面剃一下