you take the alcohol away
而不是跟他们拼酒
and you don’t race them to the next drink!
听着 听着
Look, look.
我一直很寂寞 好吗
I’ve been lonely, okay?
寂寞让我变傻 但我不是恋童癖
That makes me stupid but I am not a pedophile.
-我又不寂寞 -这都是天大的误会
– I am not lonely. – This is some horrible mistake.
-我也不傻 -松开我
– And not stupid. – Untie me.
我们就当没发生过 立刻放开我
We’ll forget this whole thing. Just untie me now!
我是有点不开心 所以当我准备走时
I might be a little peeved. So when I am ready to go,
我会自己叫出租车
I’ll call a cab
然后打电♥话♥叫人给你松绑
and call another one to let you loose.
-那得到什么时候 -我还不确定
– When will that be? – I’m not sure yet.
别
Don’t–
你少说两句
You can save yourself so much time
就能给自己省不少时间
by just dropping that word from your vocabulary.
我爱干嘛就干嘛 杰夫
I’m gonna do what I want, Jeff.
听着
See…
一个像你一样擅长勾引未成年人
a guy as smooth at seducing adolescents as you are
还拍了那些照片的人
and takes those photographs–
我想
I just figure
他肯定在周围藏了什么不可告人的东西
he has something around that he doesn’t want seen,
当我找到的时候
and when I find that,
或许我就知道我是在对付什么人了
then maybe I’ll know what I’m dealing with.
你在对付什么人
What you’re dealing with?
我的意思是 你是哪种恋童癖
I mean, what kind of pedophile are you?
只是偷♥窥♥意淫级的吗
Just a voyeur?
再重申一遍 我不是恋童癖
Again, not a pedophile.
对 你是个摄影师
Right. You’re a photographer.
有人付钱给你
Takes a genius to get paid
让你做你白干都乐意的活 何乐而不为
for what you’d be happy to do for free.
去客厅
Go into the living room.
去翻那个灰柜子 打开下面第三个抽屉
Look in the grey cabinet. Pull out the third drawer down.
你就能看到我为
You’ll see prints of my work
各种环保组织拍摄的作品
for all kinds of environmental groups.
我拍过育空地区
I’ve done shots of the Yukon Territory,
犹他荒野
the Utah wilderness,
阿♥拉♥斯加的因纽特村庄
Inuit villages in Alaska…
那又如何
So what?
你热爱大自然 所以你就是个好人了吗
You love nature, thus you must be a nice guy?
我是说给模特拍照只是我工作的一部分
I’m saying my modeling shots are just part of my portfolio.
我拍过很多不同的主题
I’ve shot a lot of different subjects,
有些也是非常重要的作品
some of it very important work.
重要到你觉得
And it was so important that you thought,
我没法把这个挂在我房♥里
“Well, I can’t possibly hang it on the walls of my home.
我得把我房♥子里贴满未成年少女
I need to plaster my house with pictures of underage nymphs
把自然风光的照片全部扔一边
and just tuck the nature shots away.”
你是个窥淫者 还是个环保主义者
So…a voyeur and a conservationist.
我不是窥淫者
I’m not a voyeur!
不仅仅只是窥淫者
Not just a voyeur.
有时还会升级成真正意义上的猥亵
Sometimes you kick it up a notch to actual molestation.
我不是猥亵者
I am not a molester!
我不知道你把我误以为是谁了
I’ve no idea who you’ve confused me with.
有时你猥亵别人 但她们反抗了
Sometimes you molest someone and they fight back
你彻底失去控制便伤了她们
and you completely lose control and you hurt them.
我没伤过任何人
I have never hurt anyone!
待会再定夺吧
We’ll just see, won’t we?
那些是我的信
Those letters are mine.
你把未成年带家里时 就没什么是你的了
Nothing’s yours when you invite a teenager into your home.
不是不爱她了吗
Don’t love her anymore, huh?
所以你才留着这些
That explains why you save these.
我想过发到易贝网上卖♥♥掉
I thought about selling them on e-Bay.
什么
Excuse me?
抱歉 我没听清 估计是因为音乐
Sorry. I couldn’t hear you. Maybe it was the music or…
我不知道 也有可能因为这些鬼话
I don’t know. Maybe it was the bullshit.
好吧 说实话
All right. Honestly…
我想过把这些都寄给她
Some day I thought about sending them to her,
提醒她之前她有多贱
reminding her how much of a bitch she was.
有点小生气呢 是吧
A little angry, are we?
她伤了你的心 你还没走出阴影吗
She broke your heart and you haven’t gotten over it?
你走进别人的房♥子
You walk into somebody’s house,
开始翻看别人的东西
you start looking through their shit–
你会找到让他们羞愧难当的东西
You’re gonna find things that embarrasses them.
但这代表不了什么
It doesn’t mean anything.
好吧 好的
All right. Okay.
亲爱的杰夫
“Dear Jeff.
你得停手 我做不到你想让我做的了
You have to stop. I can’t go where you wanna take me.
你和我所想的判若两人
You’re just not the person I thought you were.”
你不必读出来 我知道上面写着什么
You don’t have to read it. I know what it says.
当然了 说说吧
I bet you do. How many times
你私下读过多少遍
did you read this over to yourself?
不关你的事
None of your business.
她究竟发现了你的什么 杰夫
What kind of person did she find out you were, Jeff?
不关你的事
None of your business.
事实上 那要看是什么事了
That kind of depends on how you define business, actually.
那么后来呢 你找到她了
So, what? Did you find her?
你朝思暮想的女孩
The girl you wanted?
这就是你的工作 所谓的大搜索
Is this what your work is, some kind of big search?
你是那种
Are you the type of guy
喜欢保存已发邮件的人吗
who likes to save his outgoing e-mails?
然后反复地读 去想自己都说了什么
Read them over and over again, to think about what you said?
奇怪了
This is weird.
你的下载记录显示你从网上下载了一些照片
Your download manager says you pulled some photos off the net,
但 我找不到它们
but…I can’t find them.
天啊 那真不寻常
Gosh, that’s strange.
是啊 聪明人不会在电脑上留那些照片
Yeah. A smart guy doesn’t leave photos on his computer.
因为那是警♥察♥首先调查的地方
Cause that’s the first place the cops are gonna look.
然后你就会想到备忘录
And then you’re… into mementos.
那么你把从网上下载的东西
So where do you put the stuff that you
都放哪了
pull off the net, hm?
你是不是有一个专门的小密室用来藏东西
Do you have a special little hiding place or something?
我自己住
I live alone.
为什么还需要密室
Why would I need a hiding place?
我也百思不得其解
Just what I’ve been wondering.
我搜遍了整幢房♥子
I have looked through your whole house.
所有东西
Everything….
却没有发现色情刊物
and I have found no porn.
一丁点与色情相关的东西
I have not found a single bit…
都没有
of porn.
男人都喜欢这些东西 不是吗
Guys tend to have porn around don’t they?
不是说这些不好 也不是说他们不好
Nothing against it, nothing against them.
这就是他们与生俱来的
It’s just the way they’re brought up.
说真的 即使一个人不想被别人发现
Seriously, if a guy knows he can get away with it,
他通常也会在私密的地方藏上几本
all guys, they have porn at least somewhere in their crib.
-你研究过这些 -所以我想
– You’ve done studies on this. – Then I was thinking
你墙上的这些照片也许就是你的色情刊物
that these photos on his wall, maybe those are his porn.
但我打赌它们并不是你的得意之作
But I bet they’re not your stroke shots.
我猜你的这些照片
I bet whatever you have is so…
是很诱人的
juicy,
它需要专属于自己的小窝
it needs its own little cubbyhole.
是这样吗 杰夫
Isn’t that right, Jeff?
密♥码♥是什么 杰夫
So what’s the combination, Jeff?
去你的
Eat me.
看看他流的汗
Look at how he’s sweating.
你担心了吗 杰夫
Does this worry you, Jeff?
我总会想出来的 你最好还是告诉我
I’m gonna figure it out, so you might as well just tell me.
我是个尖子生
I am an honor student.
慢慢来吧
Take your time.
我会的
Oh, I will.
相信我 我有的是时间
Believe me, I’ve got plenty.
不 已经不多了
No, not much.
你不回去吃晚餐