So I probably used too much
或者是那几杯螺丝起子
or those screwdrivers
影响到我的判断力了 你觉得呢
could have affected my judgment, you think?
这真的是水
It’s real water.
我发誓
Scout’s honor.
什么
Wha–?
为什么我被绑起来了
Why do I get… tied up first
我们是要这么玩吗
if this is how we’re gonna play?
杰夫
Jeff…
游戏时间结束了
play time is over.
是时候醒来了
Now it’s time to wake up.
这不好玩
This isn’t funny.
这是什么未成年恶作剧吗
Is this some…teenage joke?
未成年
Teenage…
没错
yes.
恶作剧
Joke?
不是
No.
-现在放 -耐心点
– Now let me– – Patience.
-放我走 放我走 -耐心点
– Let me go. Let me go! – Patience.
-放我走 -耐心点
– Let me go! – Patience.
我去外面看看♥房♥♥子周围的情况 好吗
I’m just checking out the side of the house, okay?
我看过一个警♥匪♥剧 超好看
You know, I saw this cop show once. It was great.
那个凶手
And the killer,
他自以为已经把所有犯罪证据都销毁了
he thought he had cleaned up all the evidence
但他的衬衫上有受害人的血液
but some of the victim’s blood was on his shirt
当然啦 他洗过了
and, yeah, sure, he washed it,
但有些干掉的血液留在了烘干机内胆里
but some of the dried up blood got caught in the lint trap, so
我是说
I mean…
这里有什么我该了解的吗
anything in here I should know about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
这是我该问的 杰夫
That’s kind of been my question, Jeff.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing,
住在一个贴满了
living in a house filled with pictures
半裸未成年少女照片的房♥子里
of half-naked teenage girls?
口口声声说你都没碰过她们
Oh, none of whom you’ve ever done it with–
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救
Help! He–
我没有任何理由冒险 杰夫
There is really no point in me taking any risks, Jeff.
理论上来说 我能让你喊破喉咙
Technically, I could let you scream your fucking brains out
也不会有人听见
and no one is going to hear you.
没错 我一直等到今天
Yeah, I waited till today
因为库格林先生在上班
because Mr. Coughlin is at work,
克拉斯科一家
and the Kraskows–
他们去圣巴巴拉市度假了
they’re vacationing in Santa Barbara.
但我还是不能冒险让路人
Still, I can’t have some pedestrian
听到你喊叫
just happening by as you’re screaming,
所以闭嘴 不然下次就是漂白剂了
so shut up or next time it’s gonna be bleach, okay?
你一直在跟踪我吗
You’ve been stalking me?
好吧
Okay.
我们把话说清楚
All right. Let’s get this straight.
是你一直在跟踪我
You have been stalking me.
我进了别的聊天室 用了不同的化名
Yeah. I went into other chat rooms, with different nicknames.
你会去了解每一个女人
You would get to know each woman…
一旦你发现
and then as soon as you found out
她们比我年纪大
they were any bit older than me
你就立马甩了她们
you would just drop them like that.
你花了不少时间找跟我年龄相仿的人
You took your time sniffing out someone my age.
我不跟别人聊是因为她们很无聊
I didn’t talk to the others because they were boring.
-我们有共鸣 -是吗
– You and I connected. – Oh, mm-hmm, right.
别这样 你觉得我都是装出来的吗
Come on. You think I faked all that?
话说其实还挺有意思的
You know, actually it’s kind of funny.
因为每次只要我提到些
Because every time I would mention
不出名的歌♥手或者乐队
some, like, obscure singer or band,
你貌似总是很了解他们
you knew so much about them.
但不是立马就知道
But not right away.
总是要过几分钟
It was, like, a few minutes later.
大概是为了网上搜索
Maybe to give you enough time to look them up on the web?
杰夫
Jeff…
你对冰金乐队的描述
you used the same phrases about Goldfrapp
和亚马逊网站上的一字不差
as they do on Amazon.com.
露馅了吧
Busted.
顺便一提
By the way,
我他妈的恨透冰金乐队了
I fucking hate… Goldfrapp.
别这样
Come on.
我只是想给你留个好印象
I wanted to impress you.
我又不是第一个为了给女生留下好印象
I’m not the first guy to do something stupid
而做傻事的男人了
to impress a girl.
因为这个我就得被绑起来受折磨吗
Does that deserve being tied up and tortured?
折磨
Torture?
这对你来说就是折磨了吗
Is this torture to you?
我猜你是没了解过
I guess you’ve never read anything
国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织
by Amnesty International
或者人♥权♥观察组织吧 因为
or Human Rights Watch because this…
这些 都不值一提
This… is nothing.
当然了 你也不是第一个
Of course you’re not the first guy
对女孩撒谎的男人了 杰夫
to lie to a girl, Jeff.
女孩这词是重点
The operative word there being “Girl.”
我是说 你知道我多大了
I mean, you know how old I am.
对一个刚来初潮的小孩
What makes a kid who’s barely past her first period
至于这么大费周章的调查吗
worth all this research?
你会开始好奇
I mean, you really got to start to wonder
一个成年男子费尽心思
when a grown man goes through all this trouble
只是想讨一个女孩的欢心
just to charm a girl.
又是这个词
Wow. There’s that word again.
女孩
“Girl.”
或许是因为相机什么的
You know, maybe it’s this whole camera thing?
相机 电脑
Cameras…computers.
他们可以让你躲起来 不是吗
They let you hide, don’t they?
那么安全
So safe.
我能听出相机隔在我们之间时你声音变了
I heard how your voice changed when the camera came between us.
我的声音变了是因为我感觉不舒服
My voice changed because I felt sick
因为你给我下了药
because you drugged me.
对 因为你被下药了 好吧
Yeah, you were drugged, all right.
甜美的毒药
And the drug was sweet,
十四岁女孩年轻的肉体
little 14-year-old flesh.
听着
Look…
我是个正经人 随便问问谁
I’m a decent guy, ask anyone.
去问啊 打电♥话♥问那些模特
Go ahead. Call these models.
她们会告诉你的
They’ll tell you.
她们当然会了
Of course they will.
你又不是白♥痴♥ 杰夫
You’re not an idiot, Jeff.
兔子不吃窝边草
You don’t piss where you live.
那些女孩是你的工作
Those girls were your work
而我 换而言之
and I, on the other hand was…
是你的玩物
your play.
-是你先勾引我的 -得了吧
– You were coming on to me. – Oh, come on.
他们都是这么说的
That’s what they always say.
-谁 -谁
– Who? – Who?
那些恋童癖
The pedophiles!
她好性感 她自找的
“She was so sexy. She was asking for it.”
她只是生理上是个女孩
“She was only technically a girl.
举止已经像个女人了
She acted like a woman.”
把责任都推给小孩很容易 不是吗
It’s just so easy to blame a kid, isn’t it?
一个女孩知道了怎么去模仿女人
Just because a girl knows how to imitate a woman
并不代表她真的准备好做女人
does not mean she’s ready to do what a woman does.
你才是成年人
I mean, you’re the grown-up here.
要是小孩只是在尝试
If a kid is experimenting
说些什么挑逗的话 你得无视掉
and says something flirtatious, you ignore it.
而不是继续煽风点火
You don’t encourage it.
要是小孩说 我们来调鸡尾酒吧
If a kid says, “Hey, let’s make screwdrivers,”
你应该把酒拿开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!