就是那些确保她们发型好看
People to make sure their hair is just right
妆容没问题
and their makeup is okay
以及确保她们不会在赶场时迷路的人
and they don’t get lost on their way to their next gig.
所以你从来没机会单独和模特们在一起吗
So you never get to be alone with them?
-很少有机会 -可怜的杰夫
– Rarely. – Poor Jeff.
我也得到了报酬的 别担心我
I am compensated for my troubles. Don’t worry about me.
但是我就喜欢担心你啊
But I like worrying about you.
这让我忍♥不住去想
It makes me wonder…
想什么
What?
没 没事 忘了这个吧 忘了吧
No, no. Forget it. Forget it.
不要 说嘛
No, come on.
说吧 你那疯狂的小脑袋里在想什么
Come on. What’s in that insane mind of yours?
好吧 我们再喝一杯 螺丝起子
Okay. We’ll have another screwdriver
螺丝起子: 由橙汁和伏特加酒调制的鸡尾酒
然后说不定 说不定我会告诉你的
and then maybe, maybe I’ll tell you.
-我还在等着呢 -别急啊
– I’m waiting. – Hold on.
你没跟上我的节奏哦
You are not keeping up.
怎么了
What?
好吧 现在你应该帮我放松
Okay, here’s where you’re supposed to make it easier for me
来读读我的心
and read my mind.
你在想我睡过几个模特
You’re wondering how many models I’ve done it with.
不对
No.
-所以有多少 -一个都没有
– How many? – None of them.
骗鬼吧
Oh, get out.
没有 她们大多数都还未成年
No. They’re underage, mostly.
我会被逮捕的
I’d be arrested.
所以说 你怎么没
So you’re not arrested
因为给她们拍这样的照片而被捕呢
for photographing them like this?
我非常注意法律的界限
I’m very aware of the legal boundaries.
-我必须这么做 -是啊 没错
– I have to be. – Right. Right.
因为在内心深处 内心深处
‘Cause secretly… Secretly…
你还是想睡了她们的
you would like to do them.
没有 我只睡过一个
No. There’s just one that I slept with
那时我们都还很年轻
when we were both younger.
是那个吗
That one?
不在那些里面
Not out here.
-是在卧室里吗 -别
– In the bedroom? – No–
她叫什么名字
What’s her name?
别
Hey.
珍妮尔
“Janelle.”
没错 珍妮尔
Yeah. Janelle.
怎么着
So, what?
怎么 她是你珍视的初恋女友之类的吗
What? Was she, like, the first big girlfriend or something?
没错
That’s right.
她学会了我用在她身上的所有招数
Learned everything I knew practicing on her.
那个日期呢
And that date–
是你俩第一次
Was that the first time that you guys…
不好意思 不好意思
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
所以呢 她现在在哪里
So, what? Where is she now?
实际上一拍完这个照片
She actually signed with Ford
她就和福特签约了
right after this shoot.
-她事业有成 她 -天呐
– She really took off. She, um… – Oh, my God.
她上过杂♥志♥封面吧 我认识她
She is, like, on magazine covers. I know her.
显然 不是私人的那种认识
Well, like, not personally, obviously,
但是
but…
你每秒钟都让我惊讶
You are impressive every second.
让人惊讶的是这些模特
The models are impressive.
我只是知道如何把她们的潜质挖掘出来
I just know how to bring it out.
你还爱着她
You still love her.
不爱了
No.
你还爱她
Ah…yeah.
-不爱了 -还爱她
– No. – Yeah!
-不爱了 -真的吗
– No. – Really?
-不爱了 -确定一定以及肯定吗
– No. – Really, really, really?
真不爱了
No.
我还是喜欢以前单纯的一切 可是
I still love how simple things were back then but…
要知道 我
you know, I–
我不想忘记那种感觉 但是
I don’t want to forget that, but…
我们都向前看了
we’ve moved on.
你很寂寞
You’re lonely.
没有
No.
我能从你声音里听出来
I can hear it in your voice.
我是个大人了
I’m a big boy.
我想每个人心中都有个珍妮尔 对吧
I guess everyone kind of has a Janelle, right?
我想是的
I guess.
要不你去拿你的相机
Hey. What if you got one of your cameras
来看看你能把我照出什么感觉
and we can see what you can bring out in me.
-这就是你想问的吗 -我
– This is what you wanted to ask? – Well, I–
-没你想得那么容易 -好吧
– It’s not as easy as you think. – Okay.
模特不单只是嘟嘟嘴巴
Models don’t just pout their lips.
他们得愿意展示自我
They have to be willing to open up.
得展现自己的一部分灵魂
They have to show us a little of their soul,
他们的秘密
their secrets.
但绝大多数人只展现出了弱点
And most people only open up from weakness.
没人想看懦弱的人的照片
Nobody wants to see photos of weak people.
我们看好模特因为他们愿意
We look at great models because they open up…
用一个充满力量的方式
from a position of…
来展现自己
of, uh, of strength.
他们有力量去
They have the strength…
相信他们能做到一切
to believe they can do anything,
无论有多疯狂 或
no matter how crazy, or, uh…
你还好吧
Are you okay?
-试试吧 -好
– Let’s try something. – Okay.
在这边拍我
Do me out here.
-我都在工作室里给人照相 -得了吧
– I shoot everyone in my studio. – Oh, come on.
但我不是普通人 不是吗
But I’m not anyone, am I?
看来不是
Clearly not.
来吧 杰夫 拍我
Come on, Jeff. Shoot me.
来吧 拍我
Come on. Shoot me.
拍我
Shoot me.
-别这样 -什么
– Don’t do that. – What?
别放那种做作的垃圾音乐
That phony music video crap.
来吧
Come on.
展现你自己
Just be yourself.
要放开
Just be open.
-你刚没听我说吗 -来吧 杰夫
– Weren’t you just listening to me? – Come on, Jeff.
-坐下 -拍我
– Sit down. – Shoot me.
看着我
Look at me.
要真实
Be honest.
听我话行吗 坐下
Would you listen to me? Just sit down.
-杰夫 我不 -坐下
– Jeff, I don’t– – Sit down.
-杰夫 我不 -给我坐下
– J-Jeff, I don’t– – Sit down!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我感觉不太好
I don’t feel so good.
你刚 你刚刚叫我了吗
Did you– Did you call me?
抱歉 我刚在翻你的药柜
Sorry. I was just looking through your medicine cabinet.
真没劲 连兴♥奋♥剂♥之类的都没有
Okay, boring! No Valley of the Dolls stuff at all.
但我很好奇那么多润滑液是干嘛用的
Can’t help but wondering why all the lubricants though.
等你准备好了告诉我一声
Oh, hey, just– Tell me when you’re ready.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你对我
What did you…
-你对 -你记得我说过
– What di– – You remember what I said
不要喝不是自己倒的东西吗
about not drinking anything you didn’t mix yourself?
这个好建议 人人适用
That’s good advice for everyone.
抱歉把你药晕了这么久
You know what? I’m sorry you were drugged for so long.
我之前也没干过
I’ve never really done that before
这个是我从我爸那偷来的
and I swiped this from my dad.
没有使用说明
Didn’t come with directions
我也不能直接问我爸
and it’s not like I could just ask him
一次要用多少
how much to use.
我估计用太多了