Crikey.
你们会碰到毁灭者的
You might come face to face with an annihilator.
异形毁灭者?
An alien annihilator?
没错 一看到它 你们就会被切成两半
Too right. Cut you up as soon as look at you.
它们经过的地方不留活口
Waste every living thing in their path.
他们也毁灭鱼群吗?
Could they be annihilating the fish?
所有生物
Every living thing.
太残忍♥了 兄弟 太残忍♥了
Merciless, mate. Merciless.
即使你是庞大的巨鲸…
Even if you’re a whopping great whale…
…也会被他们拉上岸…
…they drag your sorry carcass ashore…
…切成块 化成汤 变为他们享受的食物…
…dice you up, melt you down, and turn you into fun food.
前一刻你还是一头巨鲸…
One day you’re a big old whale…
…后一刻…
…next minute…
…就变成享受的食物了
…fun food.
得有人去阻止他们
Someone’s gotta stop them.
哦 是吗?你想用什么方法?
Oh, yeah? What’s gonna be your approach?
如果我能和他们谈谈的话
If I could just talk to them.
唤醒他们善良的本性
Appeal to their better nature.
很好
Beauty.
当你那些小把戏得逞的时候 一定要让我们知道 记住了吗?
When that crafty little trick pays off, you be sure to let us know, won’t you?
好吧 色鬼 我们走
All right, Lovelace, let’s go.
再见 色鬼
See you, Lovelace.
那边会是你的墓地 伙计
Your funeral, mate.
噢 天
Oh, man!
– 用力推啊 – 好
– Push tight. – Okay.
来啊 伙计们 加油!
Come on, guys. Let’s do it.
你们能行的 快点 推啊
You can do it. Come on, push!
什么声音?
What’s that noise?
没听见啊
There’s no noise.
– 没有喘气 也没有呼吸 – 色鬼呢?
– No gasping. No wheezing. – Where’s Lovelace?
有时候一只勇敢的企鹅也会失足而死
Sometimes a brave penguin will just slip away to die.
你觉得他会去极乐世界吗?
Do you think he went to a happy place?
– 也许吧 – 不 不 我想他往这边去了
– Probably. – No, no. I think he went this way.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
色鬼!
Lovelace!
色鬼!
Lovelace!
哈罗!
Hello?
有人吗?
Is there anyone there?
– 别…别大声喊 – 小心被人听见
– No… No need to shout. – Somebody might hear you.
脚印看起来不大正常
His feet don’t look too good.
– 他在这里休息了一下 – 然后他用腹部滑下去了
– He rested here. – Now he’s on his belly!
– 不 这边 – 不知道他在这里做什么
– No, this way. – You don’t want to know what he did here.
– 你是对的 – 他在那!色鬼!
– You’re right. – There he is. Lovelace!
– 没错!色鬼! – 色鬼!
– All right! Lovelace! – Lovelace!
– 看看色鬼 – 我们来了
– Oh, look at Lovelace. – We’re here.
– 你还好吗? – 伙计 要撑住啊
– Are you okay? – Come on, man. Hang in there, buddy.
那是什么?
What is it?
看 似乎每人都有一个
Oh, look. There’s one for everyone.
坚持住 色鬼 我知道他们就在附近
Hang in there, Lovelace. I know they’re here somewhere.
– 他们为什么把这些东西都留在这里? – 我不知道
– Why would they leave all this behind? – I don’t know.
嘿
Hey.
– 告诉他们我们没有危险 – 我们没有危险!
– Tell them we come in peace. – We come in peace!
– 色鬼 – 色鬼
– Lovelace. – Lovelace.
– 色鬼 – 哦 伙计 坚持住
– Lovelace. – Oh, buddy, come on.
– 你没事吧? – 坚持住 伙计
– Are you okay? – Hang in there, buddy.
– 哦 看起来不大妙 – 保持冷静
– Oh, that’s not good. – Stay calm.
– 保持冷静 – 不对劲
– Stay calm. – That’s not good.
– 好吧 别冷静了 – 我好怕!
– Okay, don’t stay calm! – Panic!
噢 不 不!
Oh, no, no!
– 哦 它们在玩我们呢 – 他们在玩我们!
– Oh, they’re making us appe-teasers. – They’re appe-teasing us!
我们都死定了
We’re all gonna die.
无论怎样 都离水远点!
Whatever you do, stay out of the water!
– 离水远点 – 别掉下去!
– Stay out of the water. – Don’t go in the water!
色鬼 别下去!
Lovelace, don’t go in the water!
色鬼 坚持住!
Lovelace, hang in there!
坚持住!
Hang in there!
把你恶心的舌头拿开!
Get your dirty tongue off him!
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
离水远点!
Stay out of the water!
– 曼波! – 曼波!
– Mumble! – Mumble!
– 他们在打鸟毛球吗? – 不 这是表演 晚餐和表演
– They playing birdminton? – No, it’s a show. Dinner and a show.
色鬼!
Lovelace!
好极了!
Rejoice!
色鬼!
Lovelace!
– 救命! – 伸手!
– Help! – Reach out!
谢谢你 兄弟 谢谢!
Thank you, my brother, thank you!
我不怕 我不怕!
I wasrt scared! I wasrt scared!
哦 我可爱的兄弟 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, my beautiful brother, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
– 色鬼!你太强了! – 冲 冲
– Go, Lovelace! You the man! – Go, go, go, go, go!
够了!
Enough!
你们今天算是倒霉了!
It’s a bad day for you!
你们在和色鬼过招!
You dealing with Lovelace now!
– 还有我的人 曼波 也在这儿 – 告诉他们 色鬼
– And my man, Mumble, here. – You tell them, Lovelace.
给我滚 死鱼们!拜拜啦
Begone, demon fish. Adios.
没错
That’s right.
逃回你妈妈那里去吧
You hightail it back to your mamas.
– 他是怎么做到的? – 别让我下水去追你们
– How did he do that? – Don’t make me come in the water.
我不会放过你们的孩子
I’ll come after your sons and daughters.
我不会给你们好脸色的
I’m gonna give you the bad eye.
他们人好多啊
A whole bunch of them.
他们想统治世界
They gonna rule the world.
一定就是他们了
It’s gotta be them.
– 就算是 我也不想了解 – 他们甚至都不知道我们的存在
– Lf it is, I don’t wanna know about it. – They don’t even know we exist.
这么跟你说吧
Let me tell something to you.
这事到此为止 结束了
This is the end of the road. It’s over.
你已经做了企鹅能做的一切
You did everything penguinly possible.
– 你找到了异形 – 我们会帮你作证的
– You found the aliens. – We gonna testify to that.
我们会告诉 你那个可笑的民族 他们对你的看法是完全错误的
We’ll tell your whole laughing-boy nation they were dead wrong about you.
现在我们都回家吧 赶紧走
Now, let’s all go back home. Right now.
好极了
Right on.
– 能帮我个忙吗? – 当然
– Could I ask a favor of you? – Sure.
– 什么忙? – 你们能照顾好格洛丽亚吗?
– What kind of favor? – Could you make sure Gloria’s okay?
– 还有我妈妈 – 什么?
– And my ma. – What?
还有 如果看到我爸…
And if you see Pa…
…告诉他我尽力了
…tell him I tried.
好吧 不过你到底想说什么?
Okay, what you talking about?
我要去阻止他们捕我们的鱼
I’m gonna stop them taking our fish.
你怎么阻止 曼波?
How you gonna do that, Mumble?
一路平安 朋友!
Adios, amigos!
朋友!他真去了!
Amigo! He did it.
你敢相信吗?
You believe that?
我们怎么跟他妈妈交代? 他这么大老远带我们来这里 就是为了自杀?
How we gonna tell his mama he bring us all this way just to kill himself?
不 他没自杀 看
No. He didn’t. Look.
他真是个疯子
He loco maniac.
史上第一只会飞的带蹼鸟
First ever flying flipper bird.
你觉得他有多高?
How tall you think that tall boy was?
谁能回答? 比任何人都高
Who could say? Taller than anyone.
嘿 是我 色鬼…
Hey, it’s me, Lovelace…
…也就是以前大家所说的”大♥师♥”
…formerly known as “guru.”
我会把你 快乐大脚的故事…
I’m gonna be telling your story, Happy Feet…
…世世代代将给子孙们听!
…long after you dead and gone!
嘿 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
由于被人类的无动于衷所激怒…
Enraged by their indifference…
…即使他们已在视野中消失已久 他仍然执着地跟随着他们
…he followed them long after they were gone from his sight.
他探险比我们之中任何一个去过的都远…
He ventured further than any of us had gone before…
…已经超出了生还的希望
…beyond all hope of return.
伴随着巨大的洋流…
Swept up by the great currents…
…他被带着穿过了无尽广阔的大海…
…he was carried endlessly across vast oceans…
…去向了那未知的世界
…to worlds unknown.
打扰一下 请问这是哪里?
Excuse me. What is this place?
你在天堂 大卫 企鹅的天堂