– Lovelace. – He don’t like you. He don’t like you at all.
没问题 我会唤醒他善良的本性
That’s okay. I’ll appeal to his better nature.
– 怎么唤醒? – 用非同一般的残忍♥刑罚?
– How you gonna do that? – Cruel and unusual punishment?
– 难以想象的拷问? – 还是可以想象的?
– Unimaginable torture? – Imaginable torture?
– 你的歌♥声? – 不是吧!
– Your singing? – No!
谁能找到我…
“Can anybody find me”…
– 你把冰都弄裂了 – 是雪崩!
– You’re cracking the ice! – Avalanche!
没错 好吧 谢谢你
Yes, okay. Thank you.
色鬼 你在吗?
Lovelace. You there?
色鬼!
Lovelace!
色鬼
Lovelace.
色鬼?
Lovelace?
来的不是时候?
Is this a bad time?
虽然我们没有预约 但是…
I know we don’t have an appointment, but…
就一个问题 我要你直截了当的回答
Just one question and I want a straight answer.
哪里能找到神仙?
Where do I find the mystic beings?
他怎么不说话?
Why don’t he speak?
色鬼 你没事吧?
Lovelace, you okay?
– 天 他走火入魔了 – 是癫痫 癫痫!
– Boy, he’s possessed. – It’s a seizure! It’s a seizure!
– 把喙掰开 – 抓住他的舌头
– Open the beak. – Grab his tongue.
他快窒息了 他脖子上的东西太紧了
He’s choking. That thing around his neck, it’s too tight.
– 嘿 你怎么不早说 – 听我数到三
– Well, why didn’t you say so? – On three.
住手!听着!不 朋友们 朋友们!住手!
Stop! Listen! No! Amigos! Amigos! Stop!
– 干嘛? – 这会弄伤了他
– What? – You’re hurting him.
好些了吗?
Any better?
色鬼 你脖子上的那东西哪来的?
Lovelace, how did you get that thing around your neck?
– 是被安放在他脖子上的 – 神仙干的
– It was bestowed on him. – By the mystic beings.
– 不是他们放的? – 不是
– They didn’t bestow it? – No.
哦 天 他已经语无伦次了
Oh, come on, he don’t know what he’s saying.
是你在游泳时 不小心被套住的?
You were swimming and it just got caught around your neck.
哦 怎么可能 他可是大♥师♥啊
Oh, no way. He the guru.
色鬼 你到底见过神仙没有?
Lovelace, did you ever actually meet a mystic being?
正式的见过?
Officially?
没有
No.
我早就知道!全是一派胡言!
I knew it! It’s all a lie.
但这肯定是某人的
But this belongs to someone.
要是能找到他们 我敢肯定他们能把它拿下来
If we could find them, I bet you they could take it off.
告诉我你在哪里被套住的 我相信他们会帮助我们的 你和我
Show me where you found it. I’m sure they could help us. You and me both.
两个单词 三个音节
Two words, three syllables.
– 到底是什么? – 你快死了?
– What is it? – You’re dying?
不不 等等 过去 过去 你过去的生活
No, no, wait. Past, past, your past life.
你在放毒气
You’re passing gas.
他现在觉得自己是只象海豹
Now he thinks he’s an elephant seal.
不不不 到山那边去
No, no, no. Go over the mountains.
– 到山那边去! – 穿过象海豹的地盘
– Go over the mountains! – Through the land of the elephant seals.
– 在象海豹地盘的另一边 – 在象海豹地盘的另一边!
– Beyond the land of the elephant seals. – Beyond the land of the elephant seals!
– 等等 – 怎么了?
– Wait. – What?
我听到声音了
I hear voices.
– 有声音 – 哪里?
– There is a voice. – Where?
– 风中有很小的声音 – 曼波!
– There’s a little voice on the wind. – Mumble!
– “曼波”? – “曼波”?
– “Mambo”? – “Mambo”?
– 听 – 快乐大脚 曼波
– Listen. – Mumble Happy Feet.
– 格洛丽亚? – 格洛丽亚!
– Gloria? – Gloria!
格洛丽亚?
Gloria?
嘿 来了个追随者 你会被她弄得神魂颠倒的 兄弟
Hey, you got a stalker. She’s obsessed with you, man.
真不敢相信是你
I can’t believe it’s you.
当然是我了
Of course it’s me.
你来这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
这世上的爱永不消失
All the love in the world can’t be gone
爱的需要永远没错
All the need to be loved can’t be wrong
– 噢 天 – 往哪走 “闪亮的大脚”?
– Oh, my. – So which way, twinkletoes?
不不不 你要是跟来了 也许永远也回不去了
No, no, no. If you come, you may never get back home.
我不在乎
Fine by me.
格洛丽亚 那边有你自己的生活 我不能 我是说 我们不能 在这里…
Gloria, you have a life back there. I don’t. I mean, we don’t. Not out here.
我们怎么能保证蛋宝宝的安全? 我是说如果我们生了一个的话…
How can we keep an egg safe? That’s if we ever had an egg.
这个 我不要蛋宝宝也能很快乐啊
Well, I don’t need an egg to be happy.
你现在是这么说 但以后你的朋友们都有了的时候呢?
You say that now, but what about later when all your friends have eggs?
我还有你
Then I’ll have you.
他要开始山盟海誓了
Now he’s going to pledge his soul forever.
– 格洛丽亚 – 瞧 来了
– Gloria. – Here it comes.
我是那种比较特殊的人 需要自己空间的那种
I’m a particular kind of guy, the kind of guy who needs his own space.
不是针对你 而是我…
It’s not you, it’s me.
我只是还没打算开始认真的恋爱
I’m just not up for a serious relationship right now.
他现在在试着赶她走 继续看
What he’s trying to do now is he’s pushing her away. Let’s watch.
不管你说什么 做什么 我是跟定你了
No matter what you say or do, you’re stuck with me.
摆脱 别装了 好像我来这里你一点都不激动似的
Oh, come on. As if you’re not totally thrilled that I’m here.
– 她开始用美人计了 – 看 这就是你的问题
– Now she got him on the ropes. – See, right there is your problem.
你觉得你的魅力谁也无法抗拒 是吧?
You think you’re irresistible, don’t you?
我不管你从哪里学来的 听了这话的人一定很受伤
I don’t care where you’re from, that’s got to hurt.
– 你刚刚说什么? – 格洛丽亚是如此的高贵 如此地有天分
– Excuse me? – Gloria’s so gorgeous, Gloria’s so talented.
什么?
What?
你只不过能飙到几个高音而已
Just because you can hit a few high notes.
你对我的歌♥声有意见?
You got a problem with my singing?
不是 你唱得相当地好
No, it’s perfectly fine.
– “好”? – 如果你喜欢这样赞美你的话
– “Fine”? – Lf you like that sort of thing.
– 我早已不喜欢这么幼稚的东西了 – 什么?
– It’s a little Nana Tootsie for my taste. – What?
你知道的 炫耀 浮华 沙沙声
You know, showy, flashy, froufrou.
– “沙沙声”? – 没错
– “Froufrou”? – That’s right.
不知道你从哪里学的 认为这种 上蹿下跳 原地乱颠的动作很”酷”
Coming from someone who thinks it’s cool to jig up and down really fast on the spot…
…就像个抽痉的白♥痴♥似的
…like some twitchy idiot.
你这个固执己见 不可理喻的傻瓜!
You stubborn, hippity-hoppity fool!
就站在你后面
Right back at you.
朋友 干得不错
Amigo, that was a good thing you do.
她不和你在一起 会过的好得多
She is going to be so much better off without you.
她会去找一个善良的 站得稳的家伙 来安慰她…
She is going to find a good, steady guy to comfort her…
…来深爱她 和她生一大堆宝宝
…and love her up real good and raise a big family.
– 雷蒙 – 然后忘记这段感情…
– Ramon. – And then she’s going to let herself go…
雷蒙 他在心痛呢 非常心痛
Ramon. He’s hurting. He’s hurting bad.
噢 听着 听着 憋在心里会疯的 你得把它们宣泄出来
Oh, listen, listen, don’t hold it in or you explode. You got to let it out.
宣泄吧 宣泄吧
You just let it out. You let it out.
你们几个转过身去一会儿
Everybody, turn away for a moment.
如果她现在离开他
If she leave him now
他就失去了最宝贵的东西
She take away the biggest part of him
不要啊 宝贝 请不要离开
Don’t, baby, please, don’t go
拜托 伙计们
Please, guys.
别再唱了
No more singing.
然后她跟我说 “够了 你让我感到恶心”
Then she say to me, “Enough, you are making me nauseous.”
然后我闭嘴了 差点发怒 接着她说什么你知道吗?
So I become silent, almost moody, and you know what she says?
“你从不让他人替你分担 你要学会宣泄出来”
“You never share. You got to let it out.”
– 雷蒙 你又来了 – 宣泄吧 宣泄吧
– Ramon, come on. – Let it out. Let it out.
停下!放手吧
Stop it! Let it go.
– 我这辈子没有遇到过一段美好的感情 – 拥抱他一下吧 拥抱一下
– I never had a good relationship in my life. – Give him a hug. Give him a hug.
– 我要宣泄! – 又来了
– I let it out! – There we go.
– 我要宣泄! – 我知道 要学会忘记
– I let it out. – I know. Get over it.
– 你还能走吗? – 嗯
– Can you keep going? – Yeah.
– 什么味道? – 不是我
– What’s that smell? – It wasrt me.
嘿 阿毛 是我们跟着你 走啊 快爬上来
Hey, Fluffy, we’re following you. Get up here.
这些象海豹 他们不吃企鹅的 对吧?
So these elephant seals, they’re not penguin eaters, are they?
我不知道 我相信他们是食草动物
I don’t know. I believe they are herbivores.
– 什么? – 我是说 他们只吃海藻
– What? – You know, kelp-suckers.
来吧 色鬼 跳
Here we go, Lovelace. Come on.
赶紧跳 赶紧跳
Jump in time. Jump in time.
– 好吧 我们跳吧 – 好 好 好 准备好了?
– Okay, let’s do it. – Okay, okay, okay. Ready?
我能 我得骗一下自己
I can do this. I can do this. I got to trick myself.
孩子 瞧 那是什么东西?
Boy, look at that. What?
你们这些野小子最好是迷路了 否则入侵别人的领地可是犯罪
You blokes better be lost, because trespassing’s a crime.
– 我们只是路过 – 对 他带我们来的
– We’re just passing through. – Yeah. We’re with him.
你们不会是想翻过远处那些山…
You wouldn’t be heading over them distant hills…
…再穿过那些暴风雪的土地吧?
…and through the blizzard country?
如果这是通往禁闭海滩的唯一通路 那么是的
If it’s the only way to the forbidden shore, yeah.
哎呀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!