The mirror stares you in the face
说道”宝贝 这样没用”
And says, “Baby… it don’t work”
你口中祈祷 却心不在焉
You say your prayers Though you don’t care
你一边歌♥唱 一边对我放电
You sing and you shake the hurt
跳舞吧!
Dance!
摇滚的乐土
Boogie wonderland
跳吧
Dance
摇滚的乐土
Boogie wonderland
夜色如此曼妙
Midnight creeps so slowly
慢慢撒进那些 依然渴望的心灵里
Into hearts of men Who need more than they get
白昼让那只 已欠下太多的企鹅
Daylight deals a bad hand
仍旧如此彷徨
To a penguin who has laid too many bets
镜子盯着你的脸庞
The mirror stares you in the face
说道”宝贝 这样没用”
And says, “Baby… it don’t work”
你口中祈祷 却心不在焉
You say your prayers Though you don’t care
你一边歌♥唱 一边对我放电
You dance and shake the hurt
跳吧!
Dance!
曼波!
Mumble!
摇滚的乐土
Boogie wonderland
跳吧 跳吧 跳吧
Dance, dance, dance
曼波
Mumble
摇滚的乐土
Boogie wonderland
快看呐 快看呐 快看呐 快看呐
Check it out, check it out Check it out, check it out
我的兄弟们
My brothers
在我眼里你是如此美丽 宝贝
You look so beautiful to me, baby
– 曼波 – 嘿 维奥拉小姐
– Mumble. – Hey, Miss Viola.
– 这世上的爱永不消失 – 曼波!
– All the love in the world can’t be gone – Mumble!
– 所有的爱都没有错 – 曼波!
– All the need to be loved can’t be wrong – Mumble!
太丢人了!
Disgraceful!
他们觉得自己是什么?
Who do they think they are?
诺亚呢?形势有点失控了
Where is Noah? This is getting out of hand.
来啊!
Go!
嘿 孟菲斯 那是你儿子 曼波
Hey, Memphis. It’s your boy, Mumble.
– 曼波? – 曼波?
– Mumble? – Mumble?
不不 是曼波 噢!
No, no. No, it’s “Mambo.” O!
宝贝 他们在说”曼波”
Baby. They’re saying, “Mumble.”
摇滚!
Boogie!
看吧 诺亚 看!
Behold, Noah, look!
这一切早已有预兆 现在我们看到暴♥动♥了
This was an omen from the start and now we have this uprising.
停下来 停下来!
Stop! Stop!
停止这些荒唐的举动!
Stop this unruly nonsense!
马上停下来!
Stop it right now!
请你们有点自♥制♥力!
A little self-control, if you please!
你们这么失常和失态的行为 已经给族群的核心带来了混乱
You bring this disorder, this aberration, to the very heart of our community.
你们疯了吗?
Have you lost your minds?
– 我们只是在玩乐啊 – 无害的玩乐啊
– We’re just having fun. – Harmless fun.
“无害”?就是你们这些堕落的玩乐 才会造成现在这种食物稀缺的境遇
“Harmless”? It is this kind of backsliding that has brought the scarcity upon us.
不好意思 老头 你能说得直白一点吗?
Excuse me, smiley. Can you speak plain penguin, please?
他说现在的食物短缺是我造成的
He thinks the food shortage has something to do with me.
难道你们不知道 只有社会和谐才能使我们生存下去吗?
Do you not understand that we can only survive here when we’re in harmony?
当你和你的外国朋友带领我们放纵时…
When you and your foreign friends lead us into your easy ways…
…你们已经冒犯伟大的圣企鹅了
…you offend the Great ‘Guin.
你们使他停止了对我们的恩惠
You invite him to withhold his bounty.
– 他主宰着季节 – 他既然能给予 自然也能收回
– He rules the seasons. – He giveth and he can taketh away.
等等 快乐的大脚怎会导致饥荒?
Wait a minute. Happy feet can’t cause a famine.
如果不是你们这些异教♥徒♥造成的 那还能是什么?
If thy kind of pagan display did not cause it, then what did?
我想原因在很远的地方 冰川的外面
I think it comes from outside. Way beyond the ice.
那里有我们所不了解的事情
There are things out there, things we don’t understand.
– 谜团 – 不可思议的谜团
– Mysteries. – Mind-boggling mysteries.
– 神仙 – 对 异形
– Mystic beings. – Yeah, aliens.
– 他疯了 – 不 是异形
– He’s mad. – No, aliens.
– 我听说他们很聪明 – 他疯了!
– I hear they’re smart. – He’s insane.
不 他们可能比我们都聪明 谁知道呢?
No, they might be smarter than all of us. Who knows?
他把鱼都赶走了 还在这里慷慨激昂地说废话!
He drove the fish away, now he’s ranting this rubbish!
– 嘿 听我说 – 别碰我 你这肮脏的寄生虫
– Hey, let me tell something to you. – Don’t touch me, you filthy vermin.
– 嘿 你干什么 – 这就是因果联♥系♥
– Hey, watch it. – And so it follows.
异议导致分♥裂♥ 分♥裂♥导致厄运
Dissent leads to division and division leads us to doom.
– 你 快乐大脚 曼波 必须离开 – 听听
– You, Mumble Happy Feet, must go. – Hear, hear.
一步也别动 甜心
Don’t you take one step, sweetheart.
你跟这些老糊涂一样有权利呆在这里
You have as much right to be here as any of these daffy old fools.
诺玛·珍 这事我来处理
Norma Jean, I’ll deal with this.
爸?
Pa?
曼波 你必须和这些所谓的朋友断绝关系…
Mumble, you must renounce your so-called friends…
并放弃你那些奇怪的想法和特殊的举动
…your peculiar thoughts, your strange ways.
– 孟菲斯 – 如果我们是虔诚的…
– Memphis. – Lf we are devout…
…并且真诚的祈祷 鱼会回来的
…sincere in our praise, the fish will return.
– 但是 爸… – 听着 孩子 我自己也堕落过
– But, Pa… – Listen, boy, I was a backslider myself.
现在我们正在为我当初的疏忽付出代价
I was careless and now we’re paying the price.
这和曼波有什么关系?
What’s this got to do with Mumble?
– 因为我的疏忽他才变成了这个样子 – 他有什么错?
– It’s why he is the way he is. – There’s nothing wrong with him!
– 面对现实吧 我们的儿子是个异类 – 他不是异类 明白吗?
– Face it, our sors all messed up. – He’s not messed up, hear me?
– 相信我 我心里清楚 – 你怎么能这么说?
– Believe me, I know. – How can you say that?
因为他还在蛋里时 我把它掉地上了
Because when he was just an egg, I dropped him!
孟菲斯
Memphis.
曼波
Mumble.
哦 我可怜的小曼波
Oh, my poor little Mumble.
但是 妈妈 我正常得很啊
But, Mom, I’m perfectly fine.
– 不不 你不正常 孩子 – 没错
– No. No, you’re not, boy. – That’s right.
为了我们大家 别再动你那畸形的脚了
For all our sakes, you must stop this freakiness with the feet.
你父亲说得很对 这反映出了他很痛苦但愿意忏悔
Your father speaks wisely. Heed his suffering heart and repent.
但这毫无意义啊
But it just doesn’t make any sense.
看来你的狂妄自大让我们没有别的选择了
Then your arrogance leaves us no choice!
别 等等
No, wait.
拜托了 儿子 你可以做到的 不是很难
Please, son, you can do this. It ain’t so hard.
别让我改变 爸 我是改变不了的
Don’t ask me to change, Pa, because I can’t.
大家 不用白费口舌了
And that, my brethren, is the end of it.
你 赶快滚!
You, begone!
– 曼波 – 没事的 妈妈 没事的
– Mumble. – No, Ma, it’s okay. It’s okay.
你记住了
Let me tell something to you.
当我找到鱼群失踪的原因时…
When I find out what’s happening to the fish…
…我会回来的
…I ‘ll be back.
请让开 请让开
Let me through? Let me through.
– 曼波 你没必要离开 – 让他去吧
– Mumble, you don’t have to go. – Let it be.
– 格洛丽亚 – 不 不 爸爸 这不公平
– Gloria. – No. No, Dad, this isn’t fair.
格洛丽亚 听你♥爸♥爸的话
Gloria, listen to your father.
我的亲人总是责难于他
My folks were always putting him down
责难 责难 责难
Down, down, down
他们说他生错了地方
They said he came From the wrong side of town
他生错了地方
He came from the wrong side of town
他们告诉我 他是个冤孽
They told me he was bad
冤孽
So bad
– 但我知道他很伤心 – 如此伤心
– But I know he was sad – So sad
我永远不会忘记他 我们的头领
I’ll never forget him The leader of the pack
我们的心灵之歌♥ 献给我们真正的朋友 曼波
We sing the heart of our true friend, Mumble.
你们这个无知 愚蠢 顽固 可悲的民族!
You are a nation of peeny-weeny, piffling, piccolini, piddly-diddly pouft!
团结才有希望
Together, we prevail.
我们信仰智慧
In the wisdoms, we trust.
我们信仰
We trust.
当心
Look out
当心
Look out
当心
Look out
当…
Look
当心
Look out
别担心 高个子 我爸爸也叫我 可怜的失败者
Don’t worry, tall guy. My father also called me a pitiful loser.
看看我现在
Look how I turn out.
没有用的 雷蒙
You’re not helping, Ramon.
他会好起来的 只要找到鱼群到底发生了什么就好办了
He gonna be okay. All he gotta do is find out what happened to the fish.
– 那他怎么找? – 他已经想到了什么
– How he gonna do that? – He think of something.
– 异形 – 什么?
– The aliens. – What?
– 我要去和异形对话 – 你去哪里找他们?
– I’m gonna talk to the aliens. – How you gonna find aliens?
– 色鬼 – 他不喜欢你 一点也不喜欢你