Wait, you saw mystic beings?
我听到了!他们通过我传话!
I hear them! They speak through me!
噢 耶
Oh, yeah.
那种力量让我能够站在这座塔上!
There’s a power that makes me stand upon this tower!
他们是不是眼睛长在前面? 他们检查你了吗?把你绑起来了吗?
Did they have front-ways eyes? Did they probe you? Strap you down?
够了!”他们检查你了吗?”
Enough! “Did they probe me?”
问题太多了 你的鹅卵石不够 傻子!
Too many questions! You don’t have enough pebbles, fool.
但你一个问题都还没回答呢
You haven’t answered any of my questions.
– 他还有完没完? – 我们都有事要问呐!
– How many questions he got? – We’ve all got stuff to ask!
够了!
Enough!
你们把这个陌生人带到我面前
You bring this stranger before me.
他置疑我的权威 把我和贼鸥相提并论
He doubts my powers. He compares me to a skua.
我脑子里有一个声音在呐喊
The voices are shrieking in my head.
那就是 “色鬼 这个白♥痴♥是谁?
They say, “Lovelace, who is this fool?
“告诉他!告诉他一边去繁殖吧!”
Tell him! Tell him to go forth and multiply!”
说到这儿…
Come to think of it…
…我们为什么不都去繁殖呢?
…why don’t we all go forth and multiply?
– 色鬼 – 他在说什么?
– Lovelace. – What he saying?
– 交♥配♥期到了 – 这么快?
– It’s mating season. – Already?
我现在要去后宫好好”休息”了
I will retire now to my couch of perpetual indulgence.
– 好吧 美女们 谁先来? – 我!
– Okay, ladies, who’s first? – Me!
一个一个来 别碰护身符好吗 宝贝们
One at a time. Don’t touch the talisman, baby, please.
嘿 等等 等等 我们怎么办?
Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute. What about us?
色鬼 色鬼 色鬼!
Lovelace, Lovelace, Lovelace!
听我说!
Hear me!
这世上的爱还不够多
There’s not enough love in the world.
转向你身边的企鹅
Turn to the penguin next to you.
用你的蹼 帮他梳理一下毛发
Put your flippers up. Fluff him up a little bit.
再和他拥抱一下
And give him a great big hug.
好了 美女们
Okay, ladies.
噢 再轻轻地给我叫一声 宝贝们
Oh, make that little noise again, girl.
嘿 我们哪点比不上他了?
Hey, what he got we don’t got, man?
– 你抱着我♥干♥嘛? – 色鬼这么说的
– What you hugging me for? – He told me to.
– 一边去 – 不 其实你很喜欢这样
– Get away. – No, you like it.
放开他 雷蒙
Get off him, Ramon.
兄弟 你们那有石头吗?
Stretch, got any stones where you come from?
– 我们不收集石头 – 不捡?为啥?
– We don’t collect stones. – You don’t? Why not?
我们住在冰上
We live on the ice.
那你们怎么赢得女士的芳心?
So how you win the heart of the ladies?
我们唱歌♥
Well, we sing.
– 打住!这太荒谬了! – 你在开玩笑吧?
– Stop! That’s crazy! – You’re kidding, right?
没有 我们就是以歌♥传情
No. We sing to each other.
如果那个特别的她 喜欢你的歌♥声 那么…
If someone special likes your song, you know…
哦 那你找到那个特别的她了吗?
Oh, and you have someone special?
– 在你黑暗的浪漫史里 有一位高个美女? – 你怎么从未提起?
– A tall beauty in your dark romantic past? – Of which you never speak?
这个 可以这么说吧
Well, sort of.
嘿 让我们去瞧瞧 说不定她还有一些朋友的
Hey, let’s go check it out. Maybe she got some friends.
我喜欢高个的
I like them tall.
没用的
It’s never gonna work.
– 嘿 大家伙 – 现在是恋爱的季节
– Hey, big guy. – It’s the loving season.
你只要唱歌♥就行了
All you gotta do is sing.
问题就在这 我不会唱
That’s the problem. I can’t.
– 你是鸟 没错吧? – 是鸟就会唱
– You a bird, ain’t you? – All birds can sing.
我唱起来不像鸟
I don’t sing like the birdie do
好吧
All right.
找到我 找到我
Find me, find me
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
– 我想是在唱歌♥ – 唱歌♥我知道 但不是这样的
– I think he’s singing. – I know singing, that’s not singing.
我听过有动物这么叫过 然后被放在架子上转来转去 就一命呜呼了
I heard an animal once do that, but then they rolled him over, he was dead.
是啊 不过她唱歌♥的时候 会让你的心都震颤不已
Yeah. And when she sings, it darn near breaks your heart.
你看起来是个悲情角色 兄弟
You in tragic shape, man.
– 别担心 我们帮你解决 – 我们行吗?
– Don’t worry. We can fix it. – We can?
– 当然 我们行 肯定行 – 行吗?
– Absolutely. We can. We can. – We can?
– 真的? – 对 让我跟你说几句话
– Really? – Yes! Let me tell something to you.
– 过来点 靠近点 你想唱歌♥? – 对
– Come close. Closer. You wanna sing? – Yeah.
– 确定吗? – 当然
– You sure? – Absolutely.
没在开玩笑? 那就容易多了
You making fun of me? Then this is very easy.
真的吗?天 要是我能唱歌♥ 这一切就都能改变了
Really? Gosh, if I could sing, that would change everything.
只要严格按我说的做 你肯定行
You will sing. You just got to do exactly what I say.
– 好的 – 我刚才说”好吧”?
– Okay. – Did I say “okay”?
– 不是 – 不是?那我说什么了?
– No. – No. What did I say?
– 严格按我说的做 – 一字不差
– Do exactly what you say. – Exactly what I say.
别再逼我 我已无路可退
Don’t push me ‘Cause I’m close to the edge
我试着保持…
I’m trying not to lose my…
格洛丽亚
Gloria
这就像是花丛 让我时而疑惑
It’s like a jungle sometimes It makes me wonder
如何抵挡这般诱惑
How I keep from going under
夜色如此曼妙
Midnight creeps so slowly
慢慢撒进那些 依然渴望的心灵里
Into hearts of those Who need more than they get
白昼让那只 已欠下太多的企鹅
Daylight deals a bad hand
仍旧如此彷徨
To a penguin who has laid too many bets
我会如你所愿 和你无尽缠绵
I’ll make love to you Like you want me to
我会抱紧你 宝贝 所有…
And I’ll hold you tight, baby, all…
格洛丽亚
Gloria
镜子盯着你的脸庞
The mirror stares you in the face
说道”宝贝…
And says, “Baby…”
摇摆你的身体 摇摆…
Shake a bon-bon, Shake a…
“…这些没用”
It don’t work
你口中祈祷 却心不在焉
You say your prayers Though you don’t care
你口中祈祷 却心不在焉
You say your prayers Though you don’t care
帅哥们!帅哥们!
Boys! Boys!
帅哥们!
Boys!
曼波?
Mumble?
曼波
Mumble.
哦 嗨 格洛丽亚
Oh, hi, Gloria.
这是你吗?
And this is you?
当然是我 喜欢吗?
Sure, it’s me. You like?
这个 如果真是你 我当然喜欢
Well, I would, if it were really you, yeah.
那么 基本上 这就是我
Well, it is me, sort of.

Yeah.
转过去
Turn around.
– 转过去 – 为什么?
– Turn around. – Why?
– 为什么不呢? – 这个…
– Well, why not? – Well…
– 果然不是你? – 没错
– What do you know? – Yeah.
我自己的方式
My way
– 格洛丽亚 – 曼波 你怎么能这样?
– Gloria. – Mumble, how could you?
你好
Hello.
我知道有时候身高会使人望而却步 但是请不要害怕 我爱你
I know size can be daunting, but don’t be afraid. I love you.
– 格洛丽亚 别走 – 我爱你
– Gloria, please. – I love you.
– 格洛丽亚! – 格洛丽亚!
– Gloria! – Gloria!
– 格洛丽亚! – 格洛丽亚!
– Gloria! – Gloria!
– 拜托 格洛丽亚 等等! – 拜托 格洛丽亚 等等我!
– Please, Gloria, wait! – Please, Gloria, wait for me!
– 停下! – 好吧
– Stop it! – Okay.
曼波 你到底在想什么?
Mumble, what could you possibly be thinking?
我没别的办法了
I don’t know what else to do.
格洛丽亚 不要…
Oh, Gloria, no.
格洛丽亚
Gloria
格洛丽亚
Gloria
过去啊 赶紧
Go up there, right now.
白昼让那只…
Daylight deals a bad hand…
格洛丽亚 格洛丽亚
Gloria. Gloria.
跟着我的节奏唱
Sing to this.
曼波 你这样让我很尴尬
Mumble, you’re embarrassing me.
宝贝…这样没用的
Baby… it don’t work.
宝贝
Baby
如此缓慢
So slowly
慢慢撒进那些
So slowly into hearts of those
依然渴望的心灵里
Who need more than they get
白昼让那只 已欠下太多的企鹅
Daylight deals a bad hand
仍旧如此彷徨
To a penguin that has laid too many bets
镜子盯着你的脸庞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!