What, you got something better to do?
– 没有 – 那就一起来吧 阿毛 我们走
– No. – Well, then, come along, Fluffy, let’s go.
嘿 哥们 想参加舞会吗?
Hey, stretch, you like to party?
舞会?行啊
Party? I guess so.
好 跟着我们走 宝贝
Well, stick with us, baby.
对 因为我们是这儿的明星
Yeah, because we practically own the action here.
曼博! (曼博舞:一种源于拉丁美洲的舞蹈 类似于伦巴舞)
Mambo!
大家都…不由自主地…
Everybody’s so… spontan-you-us.
不由自主!
Spontan-you-us!
现在还是困难时期呢
And these are the bad times!
– 是啊 食物链出问题了 – 大家都有点情绪低落
– Yeah, our food chain go loco. – Everyone a bit down.
但是舞会不会停!
But it ain’t gonna stop no party!
– 舞会万岁! – 看我表演
– Viva la party! – Watch me work.
天呐 他在吃石头
Gosh, he’s eating rocks.
– 听到他说啥没? – “吃石头”
– You hear what he said? – “Eating rocks.”
但他嘴里叼着石头啊
But he had a rock in his mouth.
那不是石头 大哥 那是爱的宝石
That’s no rock, hombre. It’s love stones.
– 用来筑巢的 – 用了最多鹅卵石的那个巢会胜出
– For building the nest. – The one with the most pebbles wins.
像这样:
You know:
你们对女孩子不感兴趣吗?
You’re not interested in chicas?
– 嘿 嘿 嘿 – 你没搞错吧?
– Hey, hey, hey. – You kidding?
没有我们 女生跟谁搞?
Without us, the chicas got no boom.
– 那你们几个为什么不去捡鹅卵石? – 鹅卵石有个鸟用 兄弟
– Why aren’t you collecting pebbles? – Pebbles, schmebbles, man.
我们有个性 叛逆 知道为啥不?因为我们性感
We got personality, with a capital Y. Why? Because we’re hot.
学着点 高个子
Watch and learn, tall boy.
– 嘿 嘿 宝贝 – 过来 我的小妞
– Hey. Hey, baby. – Over here, mama. Chicky baby.
– 宝贝 – 你看什么呢?
– Baby. – What are you looking at?
– 在看我吗? – 过来我这儿
– You looking at me? – Come over here.
– 来啊 美女 – 不觉得我很有魅力么 嗯?
– Come on, mami. – You see something you like, yes?
不觉得 今晚没空 宝贝
I don’t think so. Not tonight, baby.
噢 不要这么傲慢嘛 美臀
Oh, don’t be so snooty, booty.
我知道你喜欢这个 喜欢这个
That’s the way… you like it, you like it
你想要 我给你 得不到 别怪我
You want it, I got it Could’ve had it, you missed it
看我的脚 哈
Look at the feet, huh?
– 你们从哪儿学的? – 这个大个子
– Where’d you learn that? – The big guy.
– 他是别的村的 – 他跟我们一伙的
– He from out of town. – He with us.
– 再做给我们看看 – 宝贝 再给我们看看你那双动感的脚
– Do it again. – Do it, baby. Show me those flipping feet.
– 不不不 抱歉 美女们 – 改天吧
– No, no, no. Sorry, girls. – Some other time maybe.
你们几个脑袋秀逗了 明白吗?
You guys are soft in the head, okay?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
– 这叫欲擒故纵 知道不? – 等到时机成熟再说
– Leave them wanting more, you know? – Hold back till the season.
– 话都放出来了 – 要么有真行 要么就是吹牛
– You show them what you got. – Either you got it or not.
– 咱哥几个呢? – 当然不是吹的
– And the Amigos? – We got it!
你看我对她们有吸引力吗?
You think I could get some of it?
大哥 你已经很有吸引力啦 你是个”危险角色” 宝贝
Hombre, you’ve got so much already, you dangerous, baby.
你真的这么觉得么?
You really think so?
你在开玩笑吧?像你这样的舞步…
You kidding? With moves like yours…
…那些女士们绝对会拜倒在你的大脚下的
…you must have all the ladies drooling at your feet.
– 我可不这么觉得 – 听听 这小子太可爱了
– I wouldn’t say that. – Oh, listen to him. He’s so cute.
这么跟你说吧
Let me tell something to you.
除了我之外 你是这里最有魅力的男人
Except for me, tall boy, you got the most charisma of anybody.
别自以为是了 雷蒙 你这么说会让我很伤心的
Put that ego away, Ramon, you’re gonna hurt someone.
嫉妒了吧 等等 我听到有人想要什么
You so jealous. Just a moment. I hear people wanting something.
原来是我!
Me!
– 曼博 – 来吧 小妞们 来跳曼博
– Mambo – Okay, you girlies, Mambo
再来一次 曼博 曼博 曼博!
One more time now, mambo Mambo, mambo, mambo
曼博!
Mambo!
该你了 该你了
Your turn, your turn.
哦 下来
Oh, get down.
噢 没想到这家伙这么会耍酷
Man, this guy is so accidentally cool.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
妈妈!
Mama!
妈咪!
Mommy!
来吧 阿毛
Come on, Fluffy.
哦 我爱死地心引力了
Oh, I love gravity.
– 哦 我觉得像是在缅怀过去 – 缅…怀?
– Oh, I feel like reminiscing. – Remin-icing?
– 差一点点啊 – 快走 快走
– It was too close. – Come on, come on.
嘿 伙计们 我们去哪儿啊?
Hey, guys! Where are we going?
– 我们要转移了 – 也就是要换个住处
– We relocating. – Placing ourselves elsewhere.
– 但刚才那个 是什么? – 我们怎么会知道?
– But that thing, what was it? – How should we know?
– 我们是企鹅 – 很小的企鹅
– We’re penguins. – Very little penguins.
但那是哪里来的? 真奇怪啊 像是异形
But where did it come from? It’s so weird, so alien.
– 他在说啥? – 好像在说一个叫易欣的兄弟
– What’s he talking about? – Some hombre called Elian.
我不知道有叫易欣的 倒是有个叫依迅的
I don’t know a guy Elian. I knew a guy named Estevan…
– 不是依讯 是易欣啦 – 看来我们是解不开这个谜了
– Not Estevan, Elian. – Guys, we have a mystery here.
真是一个令人难以置信的谜啊
A mind-boggling mystery.
然后呢?我们该做些啥?
So? What are we supposed to do about it?
朋友们 我们得到那东西底下去
Amigos, we gotta get to the bottom of this thing.
大个子 过来我跟你说几句话 靠近点 别怕
Big guy, let me tell something to you. Come close. Don’t be afraid.
– 你想知道答案? – 对
– You want answers? – Yeah.
– 没别的愿望了? – 没了
– That’s all you need? – Yeah.
– 真没了? – 没了
– Nothing else? – No.
那就很简单了
Then this is very easy.
去问色鬼吧
You go see Lovelace.
– 色鬼 – 去找色鬼
– Lovelace. – Go see Lovelace.
– 雷蒙 你真是天才啊 不愧是大哥 – 谢谢
– Genius, Ramon. You are the man. – Thank you.
– 我要陶醉一下 – 走吧
– I take a moment for myself. – Let’s go.
– 鞠躬 – 大哥
– Bow down. – You the man.
– 行了 我感觉到你们的爱了 – 谁是色鬼?
– That’s enough, I feel your love. – Who’s Lovelace?
– 色鬼是大♥师♥ – 去找色鬼
– Lovelace is the guru. – Go see Lovelace.
– 他能回答一切问题 – 所有一切
– He got the answer to everything. – Everything.
– 真的吗? – 问他吧 一问一个准
– Really? – Ask him, he never wrong.
但你得带个鹅卵石去
But first, you gonna need a pebble.
等等 我要先警告听众一下
Hold it, y’all. I have a warning for the audience.
女士们 请把视线移开一下…
Ladies, please, avert your eyes…
…因为我善于催眠
…because I’ve been known to hypnotize.
你们听见这个声音了 现在就将要见到…
You heard the voice, now you’re about to meet…
…这独一无二的色鬼 站在人群之中…
…the one and only Lovelace, in the flesh…
…就在这里 就是现在
…right here, right on, right now.
请显示你的虔诚
The devotion, please.
好的
Oh, yeah.
现在说出你的问题吧
And now, your question.
色鬼先生…
Senor Lovelace…
…我老婆失踪了 她还活着吗?
…my wife has disappeared. Is she alive?
她还活着吗? 让真♥相♥在歌♥声中显现吧
Is she alive now? Separate the truth from the jive
告诉我吧 神仙啊
Speak to me, oh, mystic beings
她还开心地活着 并且还记得你
Yes! She’s happy and you’re in her thoughts.
她有别的男人了吗?
Is she with another male?
一颗鹅卵石换一个问题 下一个!
One pebble, one question. Next!
哦 大♥师♥ 请问一下神仙…
Oh, Serene One. Please ask the mystic beings…
…我有可能像你一样富有吗?
…will I ever be as rich as you?
在梦里会的 吉恩 下一个!
In your dreams, Jean. Next!
– 去啊 去啊 – 上去啊 大个子
– Go ahead. Go ahead. – Get up there, big guy.
– 没错 别怕 – 先生们 摆脱!一个一个来
– That’s it. Don’t be scared. – Gentleman, please! One at a time.
– 我们一起的 – 对 一起的
– We with him. – Yeah, we together.
– 他有一个很好的问题 快 – 说啊
– He got a beautiful question. Go. – Do it.
别跟他对视就好了
Just don’t look him in the eye.
你被异形绑♥架♥过吗?
Have you ever been abducted by aliens?
你说什么? 这是什么鬼问题?下一个!
Excuse me? What kind of question is that? Next!
不 等等 先生
No, wait, senor.
我见过一只贼鸥 他脚上也有这么个东西 他说他被异形绑♥架♥过
I met a skua once, with something like that on his foot, said he was abducted by aliens.
朋友 这是我神圣的护身符…
This, friend, is my sacred talisman…
护身符 护身符
Talisman, talisman
…是神仙…
…bestowed on me by the mystic beings…
神仙…
Mystic beings
在我前往禁闭海滩开悟的 史诗般征途中…
…during my epic journey of enlightenment…
…赐予我的…
…to the forbidden shore.
禁闭海滩
Forbidden shore
哦 再来一遍
Oh, say it one more.
– 禁闭海滩 – 噢 耶
– Forbidden shore – Oh, yeah
等等 你见到了神仙?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!