– Go get them, tiger. – Thanks, Ma.
– 别太晚回来! – 知道了 妈妈
– Make every moment count! – Got you, Ma!
– 记住 “危险的陌生人” – 嗯 记住了 爸爸
– Remember, “Stranger Danger.” – Yeah, sure, Pa.
还有 小心斑海豹和虎鲸
And watch out for those leopard seals and them killer whales.
记住了 诺亚
Mark this, Noah.
这小子永远是邪道 我敢说不会有什么好事发生的
That boy was always a bad egg. I’m telling you, no good will come of this.
伙计们!
Guys!
等等!
Wait up!
你看咋办?
What do you think?
– 你先吧 – 不 还是你先
– You first. – No, you first.
不 不 不!
No. No, no, no.
别推我
Stop pushing!
– 那是什么? – 是那个毛球小子吧
– What was that? – I think it was the fuzzball.
看到血了吗?
See any blood?
你们还在等什么?
What you waiting for?
嘿 格洛丽亚!
Hey, Gloria!
格洛丽亚 我爱死你了 怎么看你也看不够
Gloria, I adore-ia. I’d like to see more-ia.
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
– 曼波? – 格洛丽亚
– Mumble? – Gloria.
不好意思 我不是故意…
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…
小心 躲开!
Fall back, coming through!
格洛丽亚 我这一辈子最想说的就是 你是如此的…
Gloria? All my life, I’ve wanted to say that you’re so…
– 鱼! – 对 你是如此像鱼
– Fish. – Yeah. You’re so fish.
不 我是说鱼!
No. Fish!
鱼!
Fish!
噢 那是我的
Oh, that’s mine.
– 真可恶 – 你没抢到?
– That’s lousy. – You didn’t get one?
抱歉
Sorry.
格洛丽亚 你抢到了吗?
Gloria. You got one?
– 没 下次吧 – 这只给你
– Nope. Not this time. – You have it.
– 谢谢你 曼波 但它是你的 – 我就是要给你
– Thank you, Mumble, but it’s yours. – I want you to have it.
– 不行 你抓到的就得你吃 – 我就是要…
– No. You caught it. You eat it. – I want you to…
贼鸥 你给我回来!
Skua! You get back here!
– 来啊 – 曼波!让它们去!
– Come on. – Mumble! Let go!
曼波!给它们!
Mumble! Let go!
你让他跑了!
You just let him get away!
– 他还在呼吸吗? – 我肯定他没在吃鱼
– Is he breathing? – He’s certainly not eating.
曼波 你没事吧?
Mumble? Are you okay?
曼波?
Mumble?
鱼给你
Take the fish.
– 什么? – 把这条笨鱼吃了
– What? – Take the stupid fish.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
谢谢你 曼波
Thank you, Mumble.
不客气
You’re welcome.
某个人…
– Somebody to
值得你爱
Love
在这个极光暧昧 令人心醉的毕业之夜…
On this, our night of graduation, infatuation, illumination…
…欢迎我们最出色的 格洛丽亚小姐
…top of the class, Missy Gloria.
每天清晨起床 我都衰老一分
Each morning I get up, I die a little
无法站稳
Can barely stand on my feet
看看你自己
Take a look at yourself
看看镜子 低声哭泣
Take a look in the mirror and cry a little
主啊 为何如此对我
Lord, what you doing to me?
我一生追随于你
I spent all my years in believing you
为何还是如此痛苦 主啊
I just can’t get no relief, Lord
– 有谁 – 有谁
– Somebody – Somebody
– 有谁 – 拜托
– Somebody – Please
能找到我
Can anybody find me
能让我去爱?
Somebody to love?
– 她辛劳工作 – 每一天
– She works hard – Every day
每一天
Every day
噢 我不断地不断地尝试
Oh, I try and I try and I try
但大家仍然责难于我
But everybody wants to put me down
他们说 他们说 我太过痴狂
They say, they say, I’m going crazy
他们说 我不可救药
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
没有共同语言 再无人让我追随
Got no common sense I got nobody left to believe in
你怎么了?
What’s wrong with you?
– 曼波? – 嗯?
– Mumble. – Yeah?
– 你最好… – 噢 我知道
– It’s better you just… – Yeah, I know.
– 听就行了 好吗? – 哦
– You listen. You know? – Yeah.
– 不好意思 – 没事
– Sorry. – It’s okay.
– 很抱歉 – 继续唱吧
– Sorry. – Sing the song.
你真的很棒 歌♥很好听
You’re great. That was great.
哦 宝贝 来找我
Oh, baby, find me
快点 把蹼举起来 就是现在
Come on. Put your flippers in the air, now.
找个人给我来爱
Find me somebody to love
找个人给我来爱
Find me somebody to love
找个人给我来爱
Find me somebody to love
找个人给我来爱
Find me somebody to love
我四处寻觅
I’m searching high and low.
我四处寻觅
I’m searching the high and low.
是的 冥冥之中有人会找到我
Yes, there’s somebody out there who needs to find me.
某个人 任何人
Somebody, anybody
我就是那个人
I’m somebody.
我要有人来爱 快把他送到我的面前
I wanna love someone Send someone over here
谁能找到我
Can anybody find me
某个人…
Somebody to
值得你爱
Love
曼波!
Mumble!
– 你以为你是谁啊? – 是啊 太令人扫兴了
– Who do you think you are? – Yeah, you’re spoiling it for everybody.
– 一边玩去吧 – 对 跳水里自己玩去
– Take a flying leap. – Yeah, jump in the lake.
我的宝贝在哪儿
Where is my baby?
谁能找到我 找到我 找到我
Anybody find me, find me Find me, find me
某个人
Somebody
好了 伙计们 别闹了
Okay, fellas. Cut it out.
我可真吓坏了
I’m completely terrified.
格洛丽亚?
Gloria?
伙计们?
Guys?
快上来 要不我可下去找你了
Get up here or I’ll come in after you.
– 安全着陆! – 哦 耶!
– Safe! – Oh, yeah!
– 太厉害了 兄弟 – 9.8分
– You the bomb, bro. – That’s a 9.8.
– 我给你10分 – 为什么?
– I give you 10. – Why?
哦 别别别 来啊 放马过来啊
Oh, no, no, no. Come on. Bring it. Bring it on.
– 亲亲我的冰屁屁 – 来啊来啊
– Kiss my frozen tushy. – Kiss it. Kiss it.
过来 香肠 我要把你蘸着番茄酱吃了
Come here, sausage. I take you with ketchup.
等你上来再说吧
But first you got to catch up.
哦 他真来了 我们最好在半小时内离开
Oh, here he comes. You better move in a half an hour.
快-跑-啊
Let’s get out of here.
– 嘿 朋友 再来一次 – 做什么?
– Hey, amigo, do that again. – Do what?
– 刚才那个… – 踢踢踏踏
– That thing with the… – The clickety-clickety.
– 哦 那个 – 对 来啊
– That. – Yeah, do it.
– 快点快点 – 嗯 我只是这样:
– Come on, come on. – Well, I just kind of go:
– 对对对 – 哦 漂亮
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Oh, nice.
还有这样:
And then this:
漂亮!太神奇了!
Way to go! It’s amazing!
– 哦 是小胡子 – 看看他
– Oh, the little whisker. – Look at him.
哦 他要走了 别啊 再看看他的苦瓜脸
Oh, he’s leaving. Oh, no, that was his face!
给我记着 小肉团们 我知道你们住在哪里
Remember, dumplings, I know where you live.
对 我们住在一个叫做陆地的地方 猪油脸!
Yeah, it’s called land, lard face.
欢迎随时回来 橡胶屁♥股♥!
Flop back anytime, rubber butt!
回头见 胖子
See you, fatty.
说得好 “回头见 胖子”
That’s cool. “See you, fatty!”
你这话是不是想了好一会儿啊?
Did it take you a while to come up with that one?
该走了 干得不错 高个子
All right, way to go, tall guy.
摸摸我 摸摸我
Give me fin, give me fin.
向左走 向右走 我来了 噢耶
To the left, to the right I’m getting it, oh, yes
小心 我要过来了
Look out, here I go
我懂了 我懂了 我没懂 又忘了
I got it, I got it, I don’t, I had it
我胃痛 要尿尿
Oh, my stomach hurts. I gotta pee.
你不来吗 高个子?
Ain’t you coming, tall boy?
你有更好玩的事情?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!