Dance for him, Daddy.
跟孩子一起跳舞吧
Dance with your boy.
你必须原谅我
You’ll have to forgive me.
我对音乐已经完全没感觉了
The music’s gone clean out of me.
不 不会的
No, it hasn’t.
这就像用身体唱歌♥
It’s just like singing with your body.
来吧 爸爸 我们一起来
Come on, baby. We can do it.
哦 孩子他妈
Oh, Mama.
就是一只脚紧接着另一只脚动
It’s just one big old foot after the other.
就这样
That’s it.
是的
Yeah.
– 对 没错吧? – 嗯 感觉很好
– Yeah, see? – Well, that feels good.
想让我激♥情♥似火
You don’t have to be beautiful
耶 孟菲斯
Yeah, Memphis.
不必在意外表
To turn me on
孩子他爸
Daddy.
我只需要你的身体 宝贝
I just need your body, baby
从日出到日落
From dusk till dawn
想成为我的女孩 不必多么富有
You don’t have to be rich to be my girl
想主宰我的世界 不必特意装酷
You don’t have to be cool To rule my world
没有比这 更适合我的歌♥曲
Ain’t no particular song I’m more compatible with
我只是需要你更多的时间 还有…
I just want your extra time and your…
神圣的族群啊!
Holy flock!
妈呀 妈呀 妈呀
Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.
我想你现在最好开始跳舞
I think you better dance now.
一开始只有一只 现在是数以千计
First, there was just one. Now there’s thousands.
– 它们是不是试图告诉我们什么? – 它们有什么问题?
– Are they trying to tell us something? – What’s the problem?
– 我们搞乱了它们的食物链 – 我们必须做点什么
– We’re messing with their food chain. – We’ve gotta do something.
– 我们建议禁止一切的海产捕捞 – 那么多利润 那么多工作机会
– We suggest a ban on all marine harvesting. – Too much money. Too many jobs.
我们到底为什么要那么做?
Why should we do anything at all?
它们只是这个世界的底层里 一群不会飞的鸟
They’re just a bunch of flightless birds at the bottom of the world.
我可不想生活在没有企鹅的世界里
I don’t wanna live in a world without penguins.
那我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do about it?
砸掉”禁止捕鱼”的牌子
Bang up the sign “No Fishing.”
那可是你们所做的…
Is equal to the love…
…爱
…you make.
噢 宝贝 好极了
Oh, baby. Right on.
回想过去 当我还穿着尿布
Looking back on when I Was a little nappy-headed boy
这就像是花丛
It’s like a jungle sometimes
让我时而疑惑 如何抵挡这般诱惑
It makes me wonder How I keep from going under
放马过来吧!来啊!
Bring it on! Go ahead!
尽管我们有时 会一无所获
Even though we sometimes Would not get a thing
但我们仍然享受 生活的快乐
We were happy with The joy the day would bring
我怀念那些 逝去的时光
I wish those days Would come back once more
回来吧 美好时光 回来吧 别再离去
Come back those days, those days Come back, don’t go
来吧 宝贝 回来吧
Come here, babe. Come on back.
回来吧
Come on back
– 回来吧 – 回来吧
– Come on back – Come on back
– 回来吧 – 回来吧
– Come on back – Come on back
我爱那些 我爱那些
I love them, I love them
我爱那些 我爱那些
I love them, I love them
那些美好时光 那些美好时光 那些美好时光 那些美好时光
Those days, those days Those days, those days
那些美好时光
Those days

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!