No,no. I mean, really split up.
不,我是说,彻底分开
But why?
可是… 为什么?
Ah,Bill,this is my life now.
嗯,比尔,这是我现在的生活
I can change.
我可以改
Be smaller, invisible.
变小,变透明
See? You’re gonna be just fine. I”ll see you around,kiddo.
看,你自己不要紧的,再见
Will? Please. Don’t leave me.
威尔?求你了,别丢下我
Aah! Will! Will!
啊! 威尔!威尔!
Okay, let’s take you,you,not you,you.
好的,我要抓住你,你,不是你,是你
Oh,you!
就是你
Please! Somebldy! Anybody!
帮帮忙!有人吗?来人啊!
I’ve last my Will!
我的威尔不见了!
I beg you!
求你们了!
Bring back my Will!
把威尔还给我!
Mumbley!
马布尔!
Ah,Sven. Mumbley.
哦,塞文 马布尔
I feed your wife good-y,ja?
我把这个给你的妻子怎么样?
Yeah,thanks.
好的,谢谢
Okay,Sven,here we go.
好的,塞文,看你的了
Okay, single file with a smile.
好,微笑,排成单列
So you must be Glorious.
你一定就是格洛丽亚了
Heh,heh. And you must be Sven.
嗯嗯,你一定是塞文了
So pleased to meet me,Really…
很高兴认识你,真的
I am delightful.
我很高兴
I bring to you premium seafood,yeah,from Mubbley.
我给你带来了最好的鱼,是马布尔送的
There he is. Hey.
他在那儿 嘿
Via Sven.
让我送过来
Wow.
哇哦
Careful.
小心
That’s my tongue.
那个是我的舌头
Oh,I’m sorry. That’s all right. Whoa!
对不起 没关系,哦!
Oh,Yeah

YOu know, if you are not feeling a full Svensation…
我想说,如果你还需要的话
I can get you more.
我还可以多弄点来
No,no,Sven.I’m sure there are many others hungrier than me.
不,不了,塞文,还有很多人比我还饿
Ah. Such a noble. See you for supper?
哦~ 真是善良,那么晚饭见?
Um, I’m kind of busy.
嗯,我有小小点忙
Heh.”Kind of busy.”
呵,有点小忙
Oh,you’re funny!
哈,你真有趣
Hu! She is a hottie!
呼!她真是美女啊!
Honey, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吧?
Are you sure he’s not related to Ramon?
呵呵,你确定他跟雷蒙没有血缘关系吗?
Oh,you’re funny!
哦~ 你真有趣!
You shouldn’t make fun of someone, just becausse they’re different.
你不能因为别人和我们不一样,就嘲笑别人
Especially someone who’s came all this way…
尤其是从大老远
to save us.
赶来救我们的人
You’re right.
你说的对
And when Sven eaches everyone to fly…
当塞文教会每个人飞行以后…
It’ll be up-uppity-up.
每个人都会飞起来
Earrik, it’s not… – And out of there.
艾瑞克,我们不能… 从那里面出去
You’ll see.
走着瞧
Hey,who turned of the fish?
嘿,怎么停止送鱼了?
Hey,guys! What’s happening to the fish?
嘿,伙计,鱼怎么停了?
You-hon!
哟-哈!
Fish-y friends.
渔夫们
What is problem?
发生什么了?
The bird-eaters!
是食鸟族!
Svensei! You must fly on the wings of hope…
塞文,你要用希望之翼飞过去
And summon them to the aid of our Emperor brothers!
叫他们来帮帮我们的帝企鹅朋友们
You know,Iwould love to,but I just hurt my tongue.
我…我非常乐意,但是我的舌头受伤了
No

What?
什么?
Ciao. Hmm. Interesting.
再见 嗯,有意思
Someone better do something. They’re not stopping.
得做点什么,不然他们不会停下来的
Don’t worry. I know exactly how to get the attention…
别担心,我知道怎样才能引起…
of our alien benefactors
外星恩人的注意
Calm down. Deep breath. Deep breath.
冷静,深呼吸,深呼吸
Lovelace!
浪子
Mumble,my man! I’m the mayor me!
马布尔 我是市长
This is great.
太棒了
This is great!
太棒了!
Ah. Can you believe this?
啊,你能相信吗?
Where’s there a Will,there’s a way out!
只要有威尔,就一定有出路!
Bill? Is that you?
比尔? 是你吗?
I don’t know,Uncle Mumble. They’re noisy and they’re messing with our ice.
我不懂,马布尔叔叔,他们好吵,还在破坏我们的冰
Atticus,they’re building us a way out of here.
艾提克斯,他们正在为我们造出一条出路
Oh.

Everybody who said we’d nver get out of here, take a look!
那些说我们再也出不去的,你们看看
That’s our ice road to freedom.
这就是通往自♥由♥的冰之路
It won’t be long now,boys.
用不了多久了,孩子们
I’ll miss this place.
我会想念这个地方的
So where will we live when everbody gets out?
大家出来以后,我们住哪儿呢?
We’ll find somewhere new, sweethheart.It’s a big world.
我们会找到新家,孩子们,世界很大
As long as we’re together,we already home.
我们在一起的地方,就是我们的家
Yeah.
是啊
Come on,everyone. Huddle up.
快,所有人,靠在一起
Oh,no,no,no!
哦,不!
Carmen,can’t you see?
卡门,看到了吗?
Even nature decrees that we be close together.
就算灾难降临,也不能把我们分开
Mm. Yeah.
Mm. Yeah.
No,no,no no.
不,不,不不
Oh,Just still here.
噢,你还在这里
And you’re still here.
你也还在这里
They’re gone. What?
他们走了 什么?
A little bad weather,they’re gone!
一点点坏天气,他们就走了!
What’s going on? Who’s gone?
怎么了? 谁走了?
The aliens! What?
外星人! 什么?
All of this fliperizing for nothing!
我白忙活了!
Our alien benefactors have abandoned us!
我们的外星恩人抛弃了我们!
They have abandoned us!
他们抛弃了我们!
Everybody! Everybody!
各位,各位!
The sea is frozen over.
海面都被冻上了
Impossible for aliens to return!
外星人不可能回来了!
Too much ice-y. Too much ice-y.
冰太多了,冰太多了
If the sea so far away,how we gonna catch food?
如果附近海面冻上了,那我们怎么弄到食物?
Yeah,what’s the paint of us starving too?
是啊,想想我们也挨饿的场景
I guess we should be going. We can’t just leave them
我们还是走吧 我们不能扔下他们
I think they’re leaving. Who’s leaving?
他们好像要走了 谁要走了?
It appears that we… What is he saying?
看来… 他在说什么?
I regret to inform…
我很遗憾的告诉大家
We are no longer in the catering businesses.
不能再给你们提供食物了
Then who will bring us fish?
那谁给我们送鱼呢?
Some good questions have no good answers.
有些事情,是没有答案的
Sven,they can’t leave!
塞文,他们不能走!
Not now!
至少现在不能!
I so sorry,fluffy one. If they stay..
我很抱歉,孩子,如果他们留下
then dead too,become not alive.
也会死,都活不了
Ah! I can’t take it! I can’t take it any more!
啊,我受不了了,我再也受不了了!
Out of my way! I’m getting out of here!
让开,我要离开这里!
Whoa,that guy was crazy.
哇哦,这哥们儿疯了
Yeah.So am I.
对,我也疯了
Come on,girls. Let’s do it.
来吧,姑娘们,我们也上吧
Yeah.
Yeah.
Go,go,go!
上,上!
Sven.Teach them.Teach them how to fly!
塞文,教教他们,教他们如何飞行!
Ear-rik,it’s not that easy.
艾瑞克,没那么简单
Help them,Sven. Help them!
帮帮忙,塞文,帮帮他们吧!
But not all Penguins created equal,Ear-rik.
但是不是所有的企鹅都一样,艾瑞克
But you’re a peguin.
但你也是个企鹅啊
I..I a little more than penguin.
我…我不只是企鹅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!