Daddy!
爸爸!
I need youse
你们要…
ta stay strung.
坚强
I know you will, because you’ve never let me dawn.
我知道你们会的,因为你们从来没让我失望过
Penguin, you still there?
企鹅,你还在吗?
Yeah. Right here.
是的,就在这
Would you see that me boys get home safe to their mother?
你能把我的孩子安全的送到他们妈妈那里去吗?
Daddy. What are you saying?
爸爸,你说什么呀
Sorry, boys.
对不起,孩子们
They’re calling full time an your old man’s career.
你们爸爸的使命结束了
No, Dad! No! No, Dad!
不,爸爸,不 不要,爸爸
Come on. Take a lack around.
别这样,看看你周围
Can you see any way cut?
能看到什么出口吗?
Yeah. I could grow a pair of wings.
有啊,如果我能长出一双翅膀的话
Can you move at all?
你能够动么?
I’m stuck, mate.
我卡住了,伙计
Okay. Everyone back from the edge.
好吧,大家都离开悬崖
Come on, get back from the edge.
快点,离开悬崖
All right. New don’t move till I get back.
记住,在我回来之前都别走
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
Ta see what I can do for their daddy.
看看有没有什么办法能救他们的爸爸
What can he do?
他能做什么?
He’s just an ordinary penguin.
他只是一只普通的企鹅
That’s one small step for a krill…
这是磷虾的一小步
ane giant leap for spineless invertebrates.
却是无脊椎动物的一大步
Holy mother of krill.
老天啊
How’s your appetite, Bill? He’s a big ‘un.
你的胃口怎么样,比尔?他个头可不小
What an earth are you doing?
你在干什么?
I’m stalking. You can’t…!
我在狩猎 你不能…
Shh! Shh. You can’t…
嘘 嘘~ 你不能…
You can’t stalk. You’re a krill.
你不能捕猎,你是磷虾
We’ve got to evolve, Bill.
我们需要进化,比尔
Evolve? Just like that? It’s taken us millions of years just to get this far.
进化?哪那么简单?就进化成这样都花了我们几百万年
Watch and learn, Billy-boy. I’m about to naturally select.
学着点,小比尔,我要开始自然选择了
No! No, nu, no…
别,别,别,别…
Hmm.
恩
A little chewy.
挺有嚼头
Keenly aromatic.
还挺香
You just nibbled an its butt. Don’t let it go to your head.
你咬的是他的屁♥股♥,别自欺欺人了
Au contraire, I will go to its head.
我很淡定,我正要去找他的头
Oh, goodness.
哦,天啦
Onward and upward, my friend. Fresh delicacies await.
继续前进,朋友,新鲜的佳肴正等着我们呢
Uh, penguin? Is that you?
企鹅,是你吗?
Streuth.
哎哟
Oh, penguin.
唉~ 企鹅
We’re going where no krill has ever gone before!
我们要去一个磷虾从没到过的地方!
Uhhuh. We’re the stuff of legends, Bill!
啊哈 我们就是传奇,比尔!
Yippie-yi-ya-ki-yay.
哦-吔
Haw far to the face?
还有多远才到脸?
Just ahead!
就在前面了
Hey, you!
嘿,你!
Doofus!
笨蛋!
Yeah, you. Kelp-sucker.
说你,混♥蛋♥
My mistake.
我错了
I thought you were a ruthless killing machine.
我还以为你是一个残忍♥的杀人机器呢
Don’t you want a little taste of penguin?
不想尝尝企鹅肉吗?
Stand back, Bill. This could get messy.
退后一点,比尔,可能会有场恶战
Ha, ha!
哈哈哈!
He’s a fighter! But he’ll drop soon.
是个好样的斗士!不过挺不了多久了!
It’s just the death throes!
现在只是垂死挣扎了!
You-hon!
哟 – 呼!
Whoa!
哇!
Whoa!
哇哦!
G’day, gorgeous.
你好,美女
I’m sorry.
对不起
My mistake.
我的错
Dad?
爸爸?
boys.
孩子们
Pa. It worked.
爸爸,奏效了
SvenTHINK.
“塞文思路”
Oh, yeah! Did you see the lack in his eyes? Mortal terror!
哦吔!看到他的眼神了吗,怕得要命
You said he was finished.
你不是说他完了吗
I spared his despicable life! What?
我故意饶他一命! 什么?
He’ll tell his friends. Spread the fear.
他会告诉他的朋友,散布恐慌
There’s a new predator in town! Sching!
地盘来了一个新的杀手!咻!
You’re insane.
你疯了!
Someone’s gotta keep their numbers down, Bill, and we are that someone.
需要有人控制他们的数量,比尔,就是我们
Oh, boy.
哦,天
Listen to yourself.
你听听自己的声音…
Delusional singing! Will, it’s the first sign of madness.
胡乱唱歌♥了,威尔,这是发疯的征兆
How’s that shoulder? Yeah, it’s okay.
肩膀怎么样 哦,没事
Yeah, get some ice an it. You’ll be right.
好的,用冰敷敷就没事了
Thanks.
谢谢
No,Thank you.
不,谢谢你
Thanks to you, chief, Beachmaster Bryan gets to play another season.
多亏了你,头儿,海滩指挥官布莱恩能再打一个赛季了
I reckon that makes you an honorary elephant seal.
我想这会让你获得一个荣誉海象的徽章
What do you reckon, boys?
你们认为呢,孩子们?
Thank you, Your Honor, for giving us our daddy back.
谢谢你,先生,你救了我们爸爸
I awe you one, my friend.
我欠你一次,朋友
Cheers, Bryan.
没事,布莱恩
No.
不
I mean it. All you have to dais ask.
我认真的,有需要说一声
Any time, any place.
随时随地
No worries. Okay?
在所不辞,好吗?
No worries.
好的
Okay.
那好
Come on, nippers. Let’s get youse home.
来,孩子们,我们回家
All right.
好了
Come on, guys.
走吧,孩子们
Ga an, Daggy, up you get.
走了,邋遢鬼, 起来
We lost, ain’t we’?
我们迷路了吧?
Atticus, we’re not last.
阿提克斯,我们没有迷路
Emperor Land should be right here.
王者之地应该就在这里
Yeah.
是啊
My instincts are never wrung.
我的直觉从来都不会错
You all are crazy. I know for a fact the Emperor-hand is one day that way.
你疯了,我打赌帝君王之地肯定在那边
No, that way.
不对,在那边
Oh, my goodness!
我,我的老天啊
Oh, nu.
哦,不
Hey, lack! Somebody got cut!
嘿,看啊,有人出去了
Aye, you see! I knew there was a way!
看见了吧,我就知道有路出去的
Hey, buddy, haw do we get cut?!
嘿,伙计,我们怎么出去?
I don’t know!
我不知道!
I’m trying to get in!
我正想进去呢!
Mumble!
马布尔!
Mumble!
马布尔!
Yo! Dad!
爸爸!
Atticus, my man!Goad to see y’all still kicking!
艾提克斯,儿子,看到你们没事儿就好!
What happened?
发生什么了?
That big old iceberg you an came thumping and bumping, and here we are!
那个冰山过来又摔又撞,然后就这样了
That’s messed up!
太糟糕了!
Nothing we can’t fix, dear!
没有什么是我们不能解决的,亲爱的
Mammy!
妈妈!
I told them all to chillax!
我告诉他们别担心
I knew you’d be fine!
我知道你们会没事儿
Where’s Mammy?
妈妈在哪儿?
Has anyone seen Gloria?
有人看见格洛丽亚了吗?
Mumble! Erik!
马布尔,艾瑞克!
Mam! Gloria!
妈妈! 格洛丽亚!
My beautiful boys.
我美丽的孩子