If you will it…
只要有愿望
it will be yours.
它就会实现
Now, go.
现在,去吧
Ciao.
再见
Ciao.
再见
Uh, sun?
恩,儿子
Erik…
艾瑞克
you know, when things go wrong
要知道,当遇到困难的时候…
running away is not the answer. Okay?
逃跑并不是答案,知道吗
You have to find within yourself a way to handle it. Okay?
你必须自己想办法去解决,好吗?
Yeah.
好的
Yeah. And we’re all different.
是啊,每个人都与众不同
It’s part of the jab of life to find out who you are…
我们生活的意义之一, 就是找到自我
and what you got.
寻找自己的长处
It may not be dancing or flying…
也许不一定是跳舞或者飞翔
but when you find it…
但是你一旦找到了…
it’ll be all yours.
他就成为你的能力
You know what I’m saying?
明白我的意思吗?
Yeah.
是的
Okey-dokey.
好吧
Right.
好的…
Will! Will! Will! What is this?!
威尔! 威尔!威尔!这是什么?
It’s the wave of change!
这是带来改变的波浪!
The world is changing, Bill.We’ve got to get an the ride!
世界正在改变,比尔,我们要跟上潮流
By the mother of Guin. This cannot be.
老天,怎么会这样!
Whoa. Something somewhere just took a big bump.
哇哦,哪里有什么大东西撞了
Yeah.
是啊
Sounded awfully close to Emperor Land.
好像离君王之地很近
Come on, guys. Let’s pick up the pace.
加油,孩子们,我们加快脚步
This is our moment, Bill. Okay.
我们的时代到了,比尔 好吧
Adapt or die, my friend.
要么改变 要么等死,朋友
Adapt? There’s no telling what we might became.
改变?我们都不知道会变成怎样
Fine. Be a plankton muncher all your life.
好吧,你就去吃一辈子浮游生物吧
But that’s what we are.We’re herbivores. We eat veggies.
但是我们就是这样的啊,我们是食草动物,素食者
Right. So everyone else can eat us.
对,所以别人都吃我们
Well, I am not prepared to be an the menu any longer.
好了,我可不想再出现在别人的菜单上了
Where you going?
你去哪儿?
I’m moving up the fund chain.
往食物链的上层走
The fund chain?
食物链?
I’m gonna go chew an something that has a face!
我要去吃一个长了脸的东西!
I don’t remember this. Yeah.
我不记得走过这里 是啊
Well, things always lack different an the way back.
你知道,返回的时候,景象看起来会不一样的
Guess we’ll have to go all the way around.
看来我们只有绕过去了
But Emperor Land is straight ahead. Yeah.
但是王者之地就在前面 是啊
So why not go aver that?
那么直接穿过去不行吗?
No, nu. This way is better.
不,不,这条路更好点
But shortcuts are shorter.
但是捷径更省时啊
Not always. Now, come on.It’s not that far.
不一定,来吧,也不是很远
Guys, stop!
孩子们,站住!
Erik. I said stop!
艾瑞克,我叫你别走了!
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
We’ll keep going, but take it nice and slaw.
我们继续走,但是小心点慢慢来
And what’s say we don’t lack dawn,okay?
注意不要往下看,好吗?
Atticus, what did I just say?
艾提卡斯,我刚才怎么说的?
Whoa! Wow.
哇 哦
G’day, spurt.
你好
Hi.

Where you heading? Hume.
准备去哪儿? 回家
Oh, yeah? So am I.
哦,是吗?我也是
If you don’t mind backing up a little bit…
不知你是否介意往后退一点点
we’ll just squeeze past.
我们可以挤过去
This is one thing what I can’t do,mate. Back up
这是我唯一不能接受的事,后退
The Beachmaster backs up for nobody.
海滩的主人从不为任何人后退
Then maybe…
那么或许…
you can move sideways.
你可以往旁边让让
Don’t do sideways.
这也不行
We’ve came all the way across.
但是我们大老远的走到这儿
You’ll have to go all the way back.,what ja?
那你不得不再走回去了,不介意吧?
I’ve got the kids. It’s kind of dangerous.
我带着孩子呢,很危险
Of course.
当然
And we’re anxious to get home.
而且我们急着回家
I see. Fair enough.
我能理解,有道理
But see it my way, spurt.
但请暂时替我想想
One day, I’ll be protecting my beach…
将来我要保护我的海滩
and some pumped-up mongrel wants to take it from me.
某些冲动的笨蛋却想抢走我的位置
We’re nose-to-nose. The whole world’s watching.
我们剑拔弩张,大家都在观看
And in the back of me mind, there’s this niggling doubt:
然后这时候,我心中突然产生一丝犹豫
Lance backed up for a penguin.
我曾经给一只企鹅让过路
He’ll see it in me eyes…
对手会从我的眼睛中看出这种犹豫
and I’m gone. Goodbye, ladies.
然后我就完了,告别我的女人
Hello, lonely beach.
来到孤独的海滩
You with me’? Yeah, but…
你明白吗? 是的,但是…
Then get out of my way.
那就给我让开
My mother says,”Every obstacle is an opportunity.”
我妈妈说过,每个障碍都是一次机会
What? Ba. Ba!
什么? 波波!
Whoa! Unh!
哇哦~
Hey! Ya, dag! You be apologizing…
嘿! 老兄!你必须道歉
or I’m gonna tear you a new nostril.
否则我就要把你的鼻子揍扁
He didn’t mean that.
他不是成心的
That’s okay.
没关系
I didn’t mean that.
我也不是成心的
SvenTHINK, SvenTHINK.
塞文思路 塞文思路
Erik, nu!
艾瑞克,不
Golly gash!
天啦!
You fat…
混♥蛋♥…
mather of all bullies!
仗势欺人!
Get out of my way!
给我让开!
Oh, nu.
哦,不!
Erik.
艾瑞克
Daddy. Daddy.
爸爸 爸爸
Where are you, Daddy? Where’s he gone?
爸爸你在哪儿? 他去哪了?
Uh-ah.
啊-哦
That’s not healthy.
这样可不健康
Are you okay?
你没事儿吧?
Not exactly.
事儿大了…
Daddy, what are you doing dawn there?
爸爸,你在下面做什么?
Get back up here.
快上来
Not sure I can.
我也想
There is a way…
倒是有一个办法…
but you won’t like it.
不过你可能不大喜欢
You want me to back up, don’t you?
你想要我后退,是不是?
Come on, Dad.You can do it.
加油,爸爸,你可以的
We won’t think less of you, Daddy.
我们不会看不起你的,爸爸
Well, I suppose technically it’s just reversing.
好吧,只不过是向后倒一倒而已
I guess I could, you know, just a smidge.
我想我可以的,倒一点点也无妨
That’s it, Dad.
对的,爸爸
That’s the spirit. Yeah.
就是这样 是的
back. That’s it.
向后 对的
In no way does this feel natural.
这样感觉很不自然
Now see if you can turn yourself around.
现在试试看你能不能掉个头
Whoa! Stop!
哇! 停!
Dad!
爸爸!
Come on, Daddy. You can do it.
加油,爸爸 你能行的
Oh. jeez!
哦~ 天啦!
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸! 爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Can you hear me…
你听得到吗…
Daddy?!
爸爸?!
Shane? Darren?
沙恩,戴伦!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!