I wanna be free, Bill!
我想要自♥由♥
There’s no such thing as free, Will. Come on, less thinking, more swarming.
这世上没有自♥由♥这种事 威尔,来吧 少思考 多扎堆
I’m sick of swarming. We’ve been swarming all our lives.
我受够扎堆了,一辈子都在扎堆
It’s like you’ve got a mind of your awn.
说的好像你有自己的头脑一样
Tell me, Bill, what lies beyond the swarm?
告诉我,比尔 人生除了扎堆还有什么
More swarm. And then?
接着扎堆 还有呢
Same more swarm. And then?
继续扎堆 还有呢
Will, there’s nothing but swarm. We are a swarm without end.
威尔,除了扎堆还是扎堆,永无尽头的扎堆!
Everything’s got an end. See? I end here.
一切事物都有尽头 看到没? 我的在这里
That is not a happy ending.
那可不是一个快乐结局
It stands to reason, Bill…
这是有道理的,比尔
if I swim against the swarm, I must eventually reach the end of the world.
如果我一直朝虾群的反方向游,就能达到世界尽头
Yeah.
没错
Okay. On the count of three.
好的 我数到三
One, two, three!
一 二 三
No.
算了
I can do this. I can do this.
我能行,我可以的
No, you can’t.
不,你不行。
Yes, I can do this. .
当然 你可以的!
No, you can’t.
不 你不行!
Who’s talking to me? You.
谁在跟我说话,你?
Who are you? Me. Who said that?
你是谁?我。谁在说话?
HEY.
嗨~
Hey! What’s up? What’s this? What’s up?
嘿!怎么了?这是怎么回事? 怎么了?
We’re coming to Adelie Land.
我们要去阿德利之地
You aren’t. You are without your parents, this is chicknapping.
不行!你们父母不在 我不成了拐卖♥♥儿童的了
New go. Shun, shun!
走吧 去 去!
But we can’t. We’re fugitives.
但是我们不能回去,我们是逃亡者
Fug I wha… ?
逃…什么来着?
Fugitives.
逃亡者
Fleeing Emperor Land. No.
逃离王者之地 不
No happy feets. What?
没有快乐的大脚 什么?
No happy feets.
没有快乐的大脚
We’re rebels seeking thrills and adventure.
我们是逃亡者,正在找刺♥激♥和冒险
And tasty snacks.
还有美味的零食
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢你
This guy. All right. I want a big fish, three little anes…
这家伙 好吧 我想要一条大鱼 三条小的
Oh, ah! Same of those tiny crustaceans. The little ones that go:
哦,还有一些小虾,你知道那种像这样的…
Oh. yeah!
哦,好的!
New go.
赶紧去吧
But we can’t swim. We’re way too fluffy.
但是我们不能游泳,我们太毛茸茸了
What? Fluffy don’t float.
什么? 毛茸茸的浮不起来
But it’s too high. I’m a leap-ephebic.
但是这太高了,我还没学会跳水呢
Oh, dude! The water’s right there. Like, right there.
唉,哥们,海面就在这儿,就在面前!
I don’t care. It’s too cold for a hat bland like me.
我不管!这对于我这种温血动物来说还是太冷了
Atticus, stop! He’s chewing an his flipper!
艾提卡斯,别这样。他在咬他的鳍!
Okay, okay. Here’s what we are going to do.
好了,好了 我们这样吧…
We count to three. Push me an two. But you don’t tell me, okay?
我数一二三,数到二的时候就推我下去 但不要告诉我,明白?
One, two!
一,二…
Aah!
啊!
What’d you do that far?
你们怎么这样啊?
Baby penguins. Cute, but ruthless.
企鹅宝宝,可爱但很无情
Will! Will! What are weeven lacking far?
威尔! 威尔! 我们在找什么
That’s the beauty of it, my friend. I don’t know.
这就是最美妙的地方 伙计 我也不知道
Will, please, came back. I fear the worst.
威尔,求你了 回去吧,我怕得要死
I fear the worst too, Bill…
我也怕的要死,比尔…
because fearing the best is a complete waste of time.
因为怕的要活 完全是在浪费时间
Oh, yeah. There!
哦耶,那里!
Maybe it’s a black hole.
也许是个黑洞
They’re just myths. Scary talk, to keep us in the swarm.
那只是个传说,唬人的,只为阻止我们离开虾群
Coming out of nowhere,swallowing everything in its path!
不知道从哪里冒出来,吞掉所有挡住他的东西
For something that doesn’t exist, it’s very impressive.
虽然仅是一个传说中的东西,但很惊人
Swim! Aah! Whoa!
快逃!啊! 哇哦
Oh, yes.
噢..yes
It’s beautiful.
真美…
Uncle Ramon?
雷蒙叔叔?
No. No, nu, nu. Kids…
呜 呜 呜… 孩子们
take me home.
带我回家吧
So this…
原来
is all we are. Lunch.
我们一直…只是别人的午餐
Ta think we spent our whole lives not knowing the truth.
我们一生都被蒙在鼓里 不明真♥相♥
Goodbye, Krill World.
再见 磷虾世界
Erik.
艾瑞克
BO.
波
Atticus.
艾提卡斯
Ramon. Hmm.
雷蒙
Listen.
听
Dc you hear that?
听见了吗?
That’s the mating call of the Adelie female.
这是阿德利女人求偶的呼唤
I’m about to be thrown to the ground and crushed by a thousand chicas.
我就要被上千只漂亮的母企鹅蹂躏了
t’s okay, ladies! The lave god, he’s back!
别急,美女们,我爱神雷蒙回来了!
Whoa! Ignored by thousands.
哇,被几千只企鹅无视了
I said, “The lave god is back!”
我说 爱神回来了!
Come on. I got so much lave, I’m going to explode!
来啊,我心里全是爱,我都快爆♥炸♥了
Ramon! Amigos!
雷蒙! 伙计们!
I can’t believe it! I’m back in the band. Yeah!
真不敢相信! 我回来了 吔!
It’s like you never left, but you did.
就好像你从没离开过一样 虽然你走了
Ramon, triplets?
雷蒙,三胞胎?
No, there’s only three.
不,就是三个
Kids, amigos. Amigos, kids.
孩子们,这是朋友。朋友,这是小孩
Oh, lack at haw cute.
啊,看他们多可爱
Where are the chicas? The Ramon-starved chicas?
美女们呢?等着蹂躏我的美女们呢?
You been away too lung. There’s a lot more competition now, bra.
老兄,你离开太久了 现在的竞争更激烈了
To this? Mmhm.
和我竞争? 嗯哼
Impossible.
不可能
Wow.
哇哦
Same old Lovelace. Only completely different.
还是那个浪子 但是看起来不大一样了
He lacks like a rainbow.
他看起来像一道彩虹
Like a rainbow…
就像彩虹…
with manchichis. Ramon.
长着小鸡鸡的 雷蒙
All right!
好吧
Brothers and sisters!
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥!
Penguins all!
全体企鹅们!
No matter haw big!
不管多么大
No matter haw small!
不管多么小
We are here today…
今天我们在这里
far one extraordinary penguin!
为了一只了不起的企鹅!
Yes, indeed!
没错!
It’s Sven time!
那就是——塞文!
Sven! Sven!
塞文!塞文!
A penguin who’s not afraid of heights. So what?
就一只不怕高的企鹅,有啥了不起?
Whoa! Gully gash!
哇哦! 我的天天!
A penguin who can fly.
一只会飞的企鹅
UP-uppity-up!
飞 – 飞 -飞翔吧!
Okay, this Mr. Up is going dawn.
好吧,这臭小子死定了
Tell it, brother! Testify.
向大家讲讲吧
Oh, but friends…it’s such a long story.
哦,但是我的朋友,说来话长了
Then tell the short one!
那长话短说
Ramon.
雷蒙
It begins with the loss of…
故事开始于…
Hey, Goldilocks. That beak lacks way too big an you!
喂, 娘娘腔,你的大嘴也太假了吧!
It begins The end.
故事开始于… 故事结束
Security! I can’t believe this.
警卫! 我真不敢相信…
Get your filthy flippers off me!
把你的脏手拿开
Let him go. He’s fragile right now.
放开他 他现在很脆弱
Yeah! You tell them, amigos!
是啊!你告诉他们,伙计!
And they’re still talking.
他们还在说话
We’re still here for you, brother. Ga ahead.
我们在洗耳恭听,开始吧
Okey-dokey. Ahem.
那好吧
It begin with the lass of my…
故事从我失去…