当时我还没听说这事 我说 太不幸了
I hadn’t heard of it and I said, “Devastated.”
那是第一个跳入我脑海的词
The first word that popped into my head.
之后我意识到别人也会用这个词
And I realised everybody was going to use that word,
但是我不用文字
and I don’t use words.
文字不是我表达情绪的方式
Words aren’t the way I express myself.
我整天都想着受害者和他们的家人
All day I was thinking about the victims and their families,
和他们经历的无比的孤独
and the loneliness they must have experienced.
晚上我打了电♥话♥给合唱团
So that night I phoned the choir and I said,
我说我们得做点什么 可以做一段没有歌♥词的音乐
“Can we do something? Can we do a piece of music with no words,
就像我们在伸出双臂
that should feel like we’re stretching our arms out
穿越大西洋 拥抱科罗拉多的奥罗拉
all the way across the Atlantic, for the small town in Colorado?”
让他们感到不再孤独
And let them not feel alone any more,
让他们知道我们挂念着他们
let them know we’re thinking of them,
让他们知道我们心系在一起
let them know we’re feeling for their hearts.
今天的世界仍然没有那么美好
And the world hasn’t gotten any better,
今晚 我们在布拉格
and tonight we’re here in Prague.
让我们伸出双臂
And we’re stretching our arms out,
让我们用心为世界演奏
and we’re playing and singing from our hearts for you.
女士们 先生们 这首就是《曙光》
Ladies and gentlemen, this is Aurora.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!