Yes.
见过
Face-to-face, so to speak?
面对面?
Yes.
是的
Attractive, isn’t he? Dr. Lecter?
他是不是很引人注意? 汉尼拔医生
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Okay, back to you.
好 再回来谈你
I want to know what it is you think you will do
如今所有你关心的东西 全被他们拿走了
now that everything you’ve ever cared about has been taken away from you.
我想知道你打算怎么办
I don’t know, Dr. Lecter.
我不知道
Clarice, do you think you’ll work as a chambermaid
你能像你妈妈一样
at a motel on Route 66
到汽车旅馆里去
just like your mommy?
当打扫女工吗?
What are you thinking now?
你在想什么?
Are you paying attention to me, ex-Special Agent Starling?
卸任的史黛琳探员 你在听我说话吗?
Are you, by any chance, trying to trace my whereabouts?
还是想找出我的藏身处
I’m being followed, Dr. Lecter. I know. I’ve seen them.
汉尼拔医生 我被跟踪了 我已经看到他们
And now you’re in a real dilemma, aren’t you?
你现在真是左右为难
Do you continue to try to find me, knowing that you are leading them to me?
明知会引导他们找到我 难道你还要继续找吗?
Do you have so much faith in your abilities that you honestly believe
还是你认为 自己真有能力
you can somehow simultaneously arrest me and them?
能同时逮捕我们双方
It could get very messy, Clarice, like the fish market.
不过结果可能会和 鲜鱼市场一样糟糕
What if I did it for you? Did what?
让我来替你做 如何? 做什么?
Harmed them, Clarice, the ones who have harmed you.
伤害那些伤害过你的人
What if I made them scream apologies?
叫他们来求你的原谅
No, I shouldn’t even say it
不 我真不该说
because you’ll feel, with your perfect grasp of right and wrong
因为若以你的是非标准来衡量
that you were somehow accompli.
恐怕会认为自己也是共犯
Don’t help me.
别帮我
No, of course not. Forget I said it.
当然不会 忘了我所说的
Clarice, you were very, very warm.
你很接近目标
You were so close.
非常接近
And now you’re getting colder again.
现在又偏了
Yeah, warmer again.
对 就是这儿
Well, I think I’ve been generous enough with you and the clues.
好啦 给你的提示已经够多了
You’re on your own now, Clarice. Dr. Lecter.
你自己去找吧 汉尼拔医生
Hope you like them, Clarice. Ta-ta.
希望你喜欢它们 回见
Go.
放进去
Get out of the way!
别挡住我!
I know the first thing a hysteric says is, “I am not a hysteric”…
我知道歇斯底里人的第一句话是”我没有歇斯底里”
but I am not a hysteric. I am calm.
但是我很镇静没有歇斯底里
I’ll ask you one time. Think before you answer.
我再问你一次 先想过再回答
Think about every good thing you ever did.
想想你以前的优良事迹
Think about what you swore.
想想你的宣誓
Two men in a van, a third driving, another man down.
有两个人在货车里 第三个开车 另一个倒地不起
They put him in the back. I think it was Lecter.
他们把他放在后面 我想是汉尼拔
I gave you a license, and I’m reporting it to you again in front of witnesses.
我给你车牌号♥码 并且会在 目击者面前再向你报告一次
All right.
好吧
I’ll go with it as a kidnapping.
我将以绑♥架♥来处理
I’ll send someone with the local authorities…
我会派人和当地警员前往
if they’ll let us on the property without a warrant.
希望他们 不会要我们出示搜索状
I should go. You could deputize me. No. You’re not going.
我也去 你可以指定我为代表 不行 你不能去
You’re going home, where you’ll wait for me to call…
你该回家等我电♥话♥
and tell you what, if anything, we’ve found.
如有发现我会马上告诉你
Thank Mr. Verger for letting us look around. Sorry if we inconvenienced him.
谢谢维杰先生让我们查看 若有打扰的地方请原谅
He’s always happy to see you.
放心 他随时都欢迎你们
Phone.
我要打电♥话♥
What number, please?
什么号♥码?
Carlo.
接卡罗
Give me one.
给我一杯
How is he? Sleeping.
他怎么样? 在睡觉
Bring him home.
把他带回家吧
You’ve reached Clarice Starling. Please leave a message.
这是史黛琳 请留话
Pick up, Starling.
史黛琳 接电♥话♥
There was nothing out there.
那里一切正常
I’m gonna say it again, in case you didn’t hear me.
我再重复一遍
You are not a law officer while you’re on suspension. You’reJoe Blow.
当你被停职时 就是普通百姓 而不是执法警官
Hope for your sake you’re in the bathroom.
为了你好 希望你正在洗澡
Hylochoerus…
巨大的…
meinertzhageni.
丛林猪
Ring any bells from high school biology, Doctor?
高中的生物学中曾经提过 你还记得吗?
No?
不记得了?
Well, I could list its most conspicuous features…
让我把它的特徵告诉你
if that would help jog the memory.
或许会唤起你的记忆
Three pairs of incisors…
有三对门牙…
one pair of elongated canines…
一对延长犬齿
three pairs of molars…
三对臼齿…
four pairs of premolars…
四对前臼齿…
upper and lower…
上下加起来…
for a total of 44 teeth.
一共四十四颗牙
The meal will begin with an hors d’oeuvres tartare…
它们正餐前的开胃菜
your feet.
就是生吃人脚
The main course…the rest of you.
主菜当然…是少了一双脚的你
won’t be served until seven hours later.
不过得在七个钟头后才开饭
But during that time…
在那段时间里…
you’ll be able to enjoy the effects of the consumed appetizer…
我会为你全身会打满点滴…
with a full-bodied saline drip.
好让你能清醒的感觉到 被生吃的痛楚
I guess you wish now…
我打赌你正在想…
you’d fed the rest of me to the dogs.
当初真该把我喂狗吃
No, Mason.
不会的
No, I much prefer you the way you are.
我喜欢你现在这样
So…
那么…
dinner at 8:00.
晚餐就订在八点
You will stay for the evening’s entertainment…
柯德 今晚的娱乐活动…
won’t you, Cordell?
你会参加吧?
If it’s all right with you…
如果你不介意…
I think I’d rather not.
我宁可不想参加
Rather not…
是宁可不…
or will not?
还是宁愿不?
Your little brother must smell almost as badly as you do by now.
你弟弟现在的味道 一定和你一样难闻
Hold it! Hands where I can see ’em!
不准动 手举起来
Quiet!
闭嘴
What was that?
那是什么声音?
Cordell, quickly!
柯德 快一点
Get on your stomach.
趴下来
Good evening, Clarice.
史黛琳 晚安
Just like old times. Shut up.
像又回到往日一样 闭嘴
Can you walk? I can try.
你能走吗? 我会尽力
You look well.
你看起来不错
I’m gonna cut you loose.
现在给你松绑
If you touch me, I’ll shoot you.
别碰我 否则我马上开枪
Understood. Do right and you’ll live through this.
我了解 不捣蛋你就能活着出去
Spoken like a true Protestant. Better hurry.
语气和新教♥徒♥一样 最好快点
Things might go faster if you hand me the knife.
把刀给我会快一点
There was a third in the loft.
第三个人在阁楼上
No, Clarice. Behind me.
不 是我后面
Cordell, shoot him! Get the gun and shoot him!
柯德 杀他 拿起枪 把他杀了
Go into the pen? Yes!
到围栏里去 当然!
No. I’m staying out of this.
不 我不要牵扯进去
You’re involved, is what you are, in all of it. Now do it!
不管怎样 你已经扯进来了 快去
No. Yes!
不 你快去!
Hey, Cordell, why don’t you push him in?
柯德 干脆把他推进去
You can always say it was me.
到时推到我头上就行了
Cordell.
柯德
Cordell?
柯德?
Cordell!
柯德!
Cordell!
柯德!
Mary, it’s me.
玛莉 是我
I decided to take off early. I’ll be at my lake house all weekend.
我决定提前下班 周末到湖边去住
I don’t want any calls forwarded either. Do you understand?
别把电♥话♥接过去 你听清楚了吗?
Whoever it is, they can all wait. Okay?
不管谁都让他们等 懂吗?