Sometimes Dr. Lecter and I would talk
有时在夜深人静的时候
when things got quiet enough
汉尼拔医生会和我聊聊天
about the science courses I was takin’.
谈我所选修的科学课程
Some kind of mail-order courses in psychology, Nurse Barney?
那种邮购的心理学课程 也能称为科学?
No, sir.
当然不是
I don’t consider psychology a science
我并不认为心理学是科学
and neither did Dr. Lecter.
汉尼拔医生也不这么想
Now, Barney…
那么 巴尼…
while you were working at the asylum
当你在收♥容♥所♥工作的时候
you observed Clarice Starling and Hannibal Lecter interacting.
你的确看到史黛琳和汉尼拔之间有互动关系
Interacting?
互动?
Talking to one another.
就是聊天之类的
Yes. Yes, it seemed to me that they…
是的 他们看起来好像是…
I can see you’re eager to justify your consulting fee
我知道你很想拿这笔咨♥询♥费
but why don’t we start with what you saw
但是只说你看到的
not what you thought about what you saw?
别把自己的想法加进去
Cordell, don’t be like that. Barney can give us his opinion.
柯德 别这样 他当然可以表达自己的意见
Barney, give us your opinion of what you saw.
巴尼 告诉我们你的看法
What was it between them?
你觉得他们之间是哪种关系?
Most of the time, Dr. Lecter didn’t respond at all to visitors.
通常汉尼拔医生根本不理会来访的观察员
He’d just, for instance, open his eyes long enough
甚至会不发一言的瞪着前来观察的学生
to insult some academic who was there to look over him.
好让他们觉得难堪
With Starling, he answered her questions.
但是他却回答史黛琳的问话
She interested him. She intrigued him.
她引起了他的兴趣 也被她深深的吸引住
He thought she was charming and amusing.
他认为她既迷人又有趣
So Clarice Starling and Hannibal Lecter…
所以史黛琳和汉尼拔…
became friendly.
就变成了朋友
Inside a kind of formal structure, yes.
不错 是一种形而上的朋友
And he was fond of her.
这么说来他很喜欢她?
Yes.
是的
Thank you, Barney.
巴尼 谢谢你
Thank you very much for your candor.
谢谢你的坦白
And keep all those wonderful items…
至于你卖♥♥给我的那些…
from your personal Lecter treasure trove coming.
汉尼拔的珍贵收藏品
I’ve enjoyed them immensely.
我非常喜欢
Mr. Verger.
维杰先生
Oh, I almost forgot.
喔 我差点忘了
I might be able to get a cookie down. What do you say, Cordell?
柯德 我能吃块甜点吗?
I think it would kill you.
那会要了你的命
How much? Two hundred and fifty…thousand.
多少钱? 二十五…万
Cut a check for $250,000.
去开张二十五万的支票
How can she sleep at a time like this?
这种时候她也能睡?
She’s on a jump-out squad all night. She’s saving her strength.
她昨晚出勤 现在正养精蓄锐
We got some guy named Bolton from the DC Police.
听说从华府警局 来了个叫柏顿的家伙
All right, everyone. Pay attention. Here’s the layout.
大家请注意 这是现场区域图
Excuse me. I’m Officer Bolton, DC Police.
抱歉 我是华府警探柏顿
I can see that from your badge. How do you do?
你好 从警徽上我可以看出来
I’m in charge here.
我是这里的负责人
Officer Bolton, I’m Special Agent Starling.
柏顿警探 我是史黛琳探员
Just so we don’t get off on the wrong foot
为了避免不必要的误会
let me explain why we’re all here.
让我解释一下我们来此的目的
I’m here because I know Evelda Drumgo. I arrested her twice on RICO warrants.
我对艾微达很了解 因为我曾逮捕过她两次
DEA and ATF, in addition to backing me up
这次因为牵涉到毒品和枪♥械♥
are here for the drugs and the weapons.
禁药取缔局和武器管理局 也一起参加行动
You’re here because our mayor wants to appear tough on drugs
至于你来这里是因为 市长在被判了使用可♥卡♥因♥罪后
especially after his own cocaine conviction
为了表现出取缔毒品的决心
and hopes he can accomplish that by having you join us here today.
才让你们加入我们的行动
You got a smart mouth, lady.
小姐 你倒挺凶的嘛
If you wouldn’t mind, I’d appreciate it if you’d let me continue.
如果你不介意 我们可以继续讨论吗?
All right, take a look.
好 大家看一下
Fish market. Back’s on the water.
鲜鱼市场的后面是水
Across the street, ground floor, is the meth lab.
对面是毒品制♥造♥所
Evelda Drumgo’s HIV positive.
“通缉犯”艾微达是爱♥滋♥病患者
She will spit and bite if cornered, so you should watch it.
紧要关头她会又抓又咬 你们要小心
If you happen to be the one who puts her in a patrol car in front of the news cameras
万一是你在媒体前送她进警车
Bolton,you don’t wanna push her head down.
柏顿 千万别碰她的头
She’ll likely have a needle in her hair.
因为她喜欢把针藏在头发里
We want to take her inside the building, not out in the street.
最好能在室内将她拿下”公共市场”
We can get closest with the van.
大家尽量靠近我们的伪装车
If it looks good, on my signal we hit the front, DEA hits the back
到时候我们从前面进攻 禁药组攻打后面
DCPD backin’them up.
请华府警探去支援禁药组
She’ll have her watchers out at least three blocks around.
她的瞭望员会守在三条街前
They’ve tipped her before in time, so let’s not make spectacles of ourselves.
以便及时给她消息 所以我们不要太招摇
Pretty busy today. I agree.
今天挺忙碌的 没错
Can I please get a cup of coffee?
请给我杯咖啡
Did you see that? That’s a roger.
你看到了吗? 那表示可以行动
What’s up, man?
嘿 近来如何?
Goddamn it. It’s her.
该死 她出来了
With three guys. They’re all packin’.
有三个人 都带着枪
She’s carryin’ something. She’s got a baby.
她胸前挂着东西 是婴儿
Hey, Brigham, it’s too crowded.
柏汉 人太多
There are too many people. I say we call it off.
我看取消比较好
What do you say?
你说呢?
I agree.
我同意
All units, stand down.
所有单位 行动取消
Whiskey team copies. Burke copy.
威士基知道了 柏克知道了
This is Bolton. Stay on target.
这是柏顿 我要继续行动
I said all units stand down, Bolton, right now.
柏顿 我已说过取消行动
It’s too late. We’re movin’in. Bolton, he said it’s off.
太晚了 我们已经开始 柏顿 请你合作
Stand down now.
不准行动
She’s carrying a baby. I repeat, she’s carrying a baby.
因为她胸前有婴儿 重复她有婴儿
All units stand down.
所有单位不要行动
Keep that gun down, Bolton. Damn, dude got a piece.
柏顿 把枪收起来 要命 有人拿枪
Light his ass up. It’s a go!
先杀了他 快走!
FBI! Down on the ground!
调查局 快趴在地上
Hold it!
停火!
Hold your fire!
不要开枪
Don’t!
别开枪!
Evelda, get out of the car!
艾微达 你出来!
Starling, is that you?
是史黛琳吗?
Step away from the car!
请你离开车子!
Show me your hands, Evelda.
把手举起来
Please. Show me your hands.
请把手举起来
How’ve you been?
你近来好吗?
Don’t do this.
别这样做
Do what?
做什么?
It’s all right. It’s okay.
好了 不会有事的
I know, I know. Baby, I know.
我知道 宝贝 你吓坏了
It’s okay.
别哭
It’s okay.
你别哭
It’s okay.
没事的
Friends, family and coworkers gathered here this morning at Arlington National Cemetery
今早朋友 家人和同事 聚集在阿灵顿国家公墓中
to bury BATF Agent John Brigham shot and killed in the line of duty Friday.
参加因公殉职的武器管制局柏汉探员的丧礼
He was 40 years old.
他享年四十岁
This ill-fated drug raid that claimed his life and five others
这场毒品突击 夺去他及另外五个人的生命
is the latest in a seemingly endless series of incidents
这一连串的意外事件 始于德州的瓦库
in which theJustice Department and the FBI have been questioned
对于探员们只知使用武力 而不愿运用大脑一事
about their use of firepower rather than judgment.
司法部及调查局已受到质询
This time it was FBI Special Agent Clarice Starling heading up the calamitous strike force.
这次的灾难是由调查局探员 史黛琳所引起
Agent Starling attained some measure of celebrity ten years ago
十年前 为了营救 前田纳西议员的女儿凯瑟琳
when she was given information by Dr. Hannibal “The Cannibal”Lecter which led to the rescue of Catherine Martin
史黛琳曾经由”食人魔”汉尼拔医生的协助 得以破案
daughter of the former US senator from Tennessee.
她因此而声名大噪
When she returns to work this week, she won’t be so celebrated.
但是这个礼拜当她回复工作时 迎接她的不是表扬而是诉讼
Attorney Telford Higgins, representing one of the families of those slain says he will file a wrongful-death suit.
因为代表被害家属的泰福律师 将控告她误杀至死之罪
Cordell!
柯德!
Cordell!
柯德!
Yes, sir. Get me theJustice Department.
有什么吩咐 替我接司法部
Agent Starling?
史黛琳探员?
This is John Eldridge from DEA. Assistant Director Noonan, you know.
这是禁药取缔局的约翰 助理执政官诺门
Larkin Wayne from our Office of Professional Responsibility.
我们部门的拉金 他专精责任问题