And you are going to abandon them to take such a risk.
– 这样才能成就伟大的胜利
– 或者巨大的失败.
– And such things are how great victories were made.
– And great defeats.
我们必须向罗马表明, 我们不会再一次被他们羞辱.
We must show Rome that we will not be humiliated again.
为了重塑迦太基的荣耀和尊严我可以做任何事.
And I will do anything to return the honor and respect back to Carthage.
但是我只有在知道西班牙安全无忧的情况下才能放心作战.
but I can only do that if I know that Spain is in safe hands.
My brother …
我向你保证, 一年之内, 我们将再次并肩
I promise you, that in one year from now, we will stand together again
那时我们会在罗马, 在台伯河畔, 以胜利者的姿态
on the banks of the Tiber, in Rome, victorious
你手中掌握着50,000人的生命
50,000 lives are in your hands.
那谁能代替我去领导他们? 你吗?
And who will lead them instead of me? You?
他们不会追随我的,
他们只会追随你,
They will not follow me,
but they will follow you, brother.
他们会追随你直至战死
They will follow you to the death.
我要求我们的人做出彻底的牺牲,
I was asking my people for nothing less than total sacrifice.
将对他们来说最宝贵的东西抛诸脑后
to leave behind them, what was most precious to them,
知道他们可能永远都回不来了,
knowing they might never return,
无一例外.
There could be no exceptions.
(艾米尔丝, 汉尼拔的妻子, 西班牙公主)
(Imilce, Hannibal’s wife.
Spanish Princess.)
准备好了吗?
Ready?
差不多.
Well, as you can see, we are making progress.
嗯.
good.
– 放心, 艾米尔丝, 在迦太基你会非常的安全.
– 安全?
– You will be safe in Carthage, Imilce.
– Safe?
为了保证我的西班牙人们不叛逃往罗马人那, 把你的西班牙妻子被软禁在迦太基.
Your Spanish wife kept hostage in Carthage to ensure that my people don’t desert to Rome.
这在战争中是常态,
It’s the a normal condition in the war.
那就别假装是为了我的安全着想.
Don’t pretend it’s for my safety.
我们为了西班牙战斗了很久, 艾米尔丝.
我们必须保证西班牙的安全.
We fought hard for Spain, Imilce.
We must ensure her safety.
战斗? 你为了得到西班牙的忠诚而结婚.
Fought? You even married for Spain.
很快就没事了,
Soon this will be over.
很快我就会成功向罗马复仇
… I will have my revenge on Rome.
然后我们就会永远在一起
And we will be together again.
公元前 218 年春, 汉尼拔向西班牙南部进军.
In the spring of 218 BC
Hannibal’s army departs from southern Spain.
在第一次布匿战争中,
迦太基采取了防守态势,
In the first war with Rome,
Carthage has fought defensive compaign
但是输了
and lost.
罗马人预想这第二次战争会和上次一样
The Romans expected the second war
to follow the same course
但是汉尼拔所擅长的, 是做罗马人最想不到的事
But doing what Rome least expected was to became Hannibal’s trademark.
将战火带到罗马, 意味着带着 90,000 步兵,
Taking the war to Rome, meant marching 90,000 Footsoldiers,
12,000 骑兵和 37 战象,
12,000 cavalry and 37 elephants
在冬季到来前, 行军1500英里,
Cross 1500 Miles, before winter.
我们将在秋天到来之前到达罗恩山谷,
然后我们有机会在穿越阿尔卑斯山之前重新审视我们的计划.
We will be at the Rohne before harvest, and we can repervision before we cross the Alps.
如果秋天提早到来, 或者我们晚到了
If the arrival of the harvest isn’t late,
or we are,
– 当开始下大雪的时候, 我们最好不要在山里.
– 我们会有足够的时间的, 马哈尔巴.
– I would not want to be in the mountains when the snows come.
– We have time, Maharbal.
在埃布罗河的南面,
汉尼拔的军队在效忠迦太基的部落领土上畅通无阻
South of the River Ebro, Hannibals army
travel through lands own by tribes loyal to Carthage
但是一旦跨过埃布罗河,
他们就进入了敌人的领土.
But once north of the river
they entered hostile territory.
我觉得他们可以成为我们的向导.
Our guides I see?
我们行军的安全完全把握在那些野蛮人部落的手中
Our safe passage depended on the good will of savage tribes, who
他们既不向罗马也不向迦太基效忠,
loyal to neither Carthage nor Rome,
他们眼中只有自己的利益
only to themselves.
他说他喜欢我们给他的这些东西.
He says he likes what we have given him.
他说路很难走, 如果没有向导我们会迷路的
He says the roads are difficult
and without the guide we will be lost.
他甚至自荐做我们的向导.
He even offers to guide us through himself.
告诉他, 我们很感激他们的热心帮助
Tell him that we are grateful to his people
that we thank him for his help.
虽然这样风险很大, 但是我们别无选择
It was a risk which we had no choice but to take.
我的队伍中几乎没有人到过这么北边的地方.
Few of my men have traveled so far north before.
他们非常不安,
They were nervous, unsettled
他们完全有理由感到不安.
with good reason.
汉尼拔, 我们该怎么对付那些逃兵
Hannibal, what are we going to do about the deserters?
– 我们一直在损失人手.
– 如果我们抓到他们, 就五马分尸, 作为警告.
– We are leaking men.
– When we catch one, we have the horses pull them apart as their example.
不必, 马哈尔巴.
当那些北边的部落加入我们的时候, 我们的队伍将会空前壮大,
Spare the horses, Maharbal.
Our number will swell when the northen tribes join us.
山顶方向!
It’s from the hill.
有埋伏!
Ambush!
– 那个混♥蛋♥他把我们直接领进了陷阱!
– 找掩护!
– The bastardsass led us into a trap!
– Take cover!
马哈尔巴,
Maharbal …
两面三刀的败类.
这就是你信任野蛮人的下场.
Treacherous scum!
That’s what you get for trusting savages.
– 好了, 现在我们怎么穿过这里
– 让俘虏带路.
– Now, how we gonna get through?
– The prisoners will show us the way.
如果他们拒绝的话, 就杀了他们.
If they don’t, kill them.
(罗恩山谷, 法国南部)
(公元前 218 年, 秋)
The valley of the Rhone, Southern France
Autumn 218 BC,
我们的旅途才刚刚开始,
Our journey had barely begun,
但是大自然的力量已经开始把强者和弱者分开了
yet already the forces of nature
will devide the weak from the strong.
我心里清楚, 等到了意大利,
只有那些强状的人才对我们有帮助.
I knew that only the stronger
will be useful to me, in Italy.
将军, 我们必须面对现实,
我们已经在路上耽搁了太久.
General, we have to face facts.
It took too long to get here.
– 我们失算了.
– 我们?
– We misjudged.
– We?
– 如果我们在这里过冬,
– 如果我们在这里过冬,
明年开春就会有一支空前强大的军队在对面等着我们.
– If we winter here,…..
– If we winter here, the largest army ever assembled will be wanting for us on the other side.
– 我们马上就要穿过山区.
– We are crossing the mountains!
– 罗马人在马赛附近登陆了.
– 距离这里只有三天的路程.
– Romans have landed in Marseille.
– That’s only three days march from here.
– 我们可以在那里进攻他们.
– 不, 我们将在罗马的领土上痛击他们
– We are gonna attack them there.
– We will attack Romans on Roman soil.
无论是冬天还是夏天,
我们都要越过阿尔卑斯山脉.
Winter or summer,
we go over the Alps,
然后结束这一切.
and finish this.
罗马军在马赛停下来为他们的西班牙之行进行补给
The Roman army have stopped in Marseille
to resupply for their aobtaining supplies for their voyage to Spain.
他们完全不知道汉尼拔的军队距离他们这么近.
They have no idea that Hannibal’s army was so close.
– 这不可能.
– 情报是对的, 将军
– This can’t be.
– It’s true, General.
他已经越过了比利牛斯山, 现在已经快到罗纳河了
*Pyrenees 比利牛斯山, 法国与西班牙之间的天然国界
*Rhone 罗纳河
He has almost crossed the Pyrenees and he is almost at the Rhone.
我们的计划是在西班牙和他作战.
We planned to fight him in Spain.
可能他是为了保护西班牙
而选择在法兰西和我们作战.
Perhaps he trys to protect Spain,
by fighting us in France instead.
普布利乌斯 西庇阿 是一个典型的罗马将领,
值得信赖, 也容易预测
Publius Scipio was a typical Roman general,
dependable, predictable.
他单纯只想找到我并且结果我,
如果他找得到我的话.
He simply wanted to hunt me down, and finish me.
If he could find me.
(小 普布利乌斯 西庇阿, 执政官之子)
(Publius Scipio II.
Son of the Consul.)
他的目标也可能是罗马城.
Or is his target Rome?
如果他的目标是罗马城,
If his target is Rome
那他就必须沿着海岸线走
Then he will need to stay close to the sea to get there.
没人会从内陆行军的.
No man will march the army inland.
那里地势太危难了.
The terrain is too difficult.
那里到处是连绵不断的山和那些该死的高卢人.
The mountains and those damm Gauls.
明天我们就启程, 去堵截他们.
Tomorrow we march, to intercept them.
汉尼拔离开了在罗恩河谷的营地.
公元前 218 年, 秋
Hannibal abandoned camp in the Rhone Valley
Autumn 218 BC.
– 他们不见了? 什么意思
– 他说他们三天前就离开了.
– What do you mean, they are gone?
– He says they left, 3 days ago.
朝哪个方向去了
Which way did they go?
他们向东去了, 朝着山区的方向
They went east, sir, towards the mountains.
你真的相信他们能跨过阿尔卑斯山脉吗
You really think that he could cross the Alps?
就算他成功了, 我们也会在另一边等着他.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!