“searching for answers
I’m never going to get…
应该及时享受人生
“and just enjoy it
while it lasts.
以后的事,谁晓得呢?
“And after, who knows?
也许有些事情
“Maybe there is something.Nobody really knows.
我知道也许一生是命悬一线…
“I know maybe is a very slim reed…
“to hang your whole life on…
但那已是最好的
“but that’s the best we have.”
此时我开始好好坐着…
And then I started to sit back…
欣赏影片
and I actually began to enjoy myself.
你好,弗里多尼亚
Hello, Freedonia
哦,你不要为我哭泣
Oh, don’t you cry for me
我是。。。绕着山走
I’m a… comin’ round the mountain
有件事困扰我很久了。。。
There’s something that’s been bothering me for a long time…
我不妨对你说出来…
and I thought I’d tell you what it was…
把甲板清理干净,就这样。。。
and clear the deck here,and that’s this…
我为自己的行为感到后悔
I’ve always regretted the way I behaved…
我们相约外出那一晚:
that evening we went out.
我只是想告诉你。
I just thought I’d tell you.
我真的把自己弄糊涂了。
I really made a fool out of myself.
别那么傻
No, don’t be ridiculous.
那是我的错
I was…You know, it was my fault.
你想再次一起吃晚餐吗?
So you want to go out to dinner again?
你对此有兴趣,或者。。。
You have any interest in that,or…
当然。当然。
Sure. Sure.
-你晚上有空吗?
Do you?Are you free this evening?
(一年后)
-我要冰,谁有–
I want ice. Who’s got some…
-在桌上,爸
– Oh, there. – Lt’s on the table, Dad.
霍莉呢?她迟到了
Where’s Holly? She’s late.
你有看霍莉最后写了什么吗?
Hannah, did you read that last thing Holly wrote?
很不错
It’s great.She’s really developed.
她真的写出好的对白
She really writes good dialogue.
我可以说你会演迪丝狄蒙娜吗?
Hannah, can I tell everybody you’re going to play Desdemona?
-妈,那只是电视
Mom, it’s only television.
-是大众电视
It’s public television.
莎翁不会比奥赛罗伟大
Shakespeare doesn’t get any greater than “Othello.”
你有大黑♥马♥的人
You with some big black stud.
我喜欢
I love it.
亲爱的
Oh, honey!
李,你真了不起
Oh, Lee, you are something.
你看来很漂亮
You look very beautiful.
婚姻生活适合你
Marriage agrees with you.
我们之间的事…
Everything that happened between us…
看来越来越迷糊
seems more and more hazy.
我的举止是多么可笑
I acted like such a fool.
我不知道自己是怎么回事
I don’t know what came over me.
我完全深信没有你便活不成
The complete conviction that
I couldn’t live without you.
我让我们很难受
What I put us both through.
汉纳,一如你曾说的…
And Hannah,who, as you once said…
我爱的比我所知道的多
I loved much more than I realized.
感恩节快乐!
Happy Thanksgiving!
戴西,我没错过晚餐吧?
Daisy.I didn’t miss dinner, did I?
玛吉,感恩节快乐
Hi, Marge. Happy Thanksgiving.
-亲爱的 -感恩节快乐
– Hello, darling. – Happy Thanksgiving.
谢谢
Thank you.
很漂亮
Beautiful.
是你的丈夫而已
Don’t get nervous. It’s just your husband.
-你什么时候到?
Hi. How you doing?When’d you get here?
-几分钟前
A few minutes ago.
-你看来很漂亮 -谢谢
You look so beautiful.
我之前跟你♥爸♥爸说–
I was talking to your father before…
我告诉他这很讽刺。。。
and I was telling him that it’s ironic…
以前我一直跟汉纳过感恩节…
I used to always have Thanksgiving with Hannah…
我没想到我可以爱别人
and I never thought I could love anybody else…
一年后
and here it is years later…
我和你结婚
and I’m married to you…
并且完全爱上你
and completely in love with you.
心脏是非常有活力的肌肉
The heart is a very,very resilient little muscle.
是真的
It really is.
我认为这是个好故事
Make a great story, I think.
有人娶了姐姐
Guy marries one sister.
没有开花结果
Doesn’t work out.
多年以后,结果他娶了妹妹
Then years later, he winds up married to the other sister.
有什么比这个更好呢?
How you going to top that?
-米克?
-什么?
What?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!