帝国保护人阁下,马上就到。
His Excellency, the Reich Protector, will arrive shortly.
你有什么进展,沃特鲁巴将军…在你招募捷克反苏部队的时候
What progress have you made, General Votruba… in your recruiting your Czech anti-Soviet battalion?
-你知道元首还指望你呢。-是的,但是太难了…不幸的是,我们的农民和工人很有同情心……俄♥国♥人。
– You know the Fuhrer counts on you. – Yes, but it’s extremely difficult… our peasants and workers are, unfortunately very sympathetic… to the Russians.
如果给斯柯达工人更高的工资,也许我们的产量会增加……因为我们的伙食费很低……经常导致疲惫。
Perhaps our production would increase if our Skoda workers were allowed higher pay… since our food allowance is very low… frequently resulting in exhaustion.
不可否认的是,你的工人的工资可能比工人低……但作为低等种族,作为奴隶,他们的报酬高得多。
Admittedly, your workers may be under paid as workers… but as an inferior race, as slaves, they are highly over paid.
你说给他们更高的工资?
Give them higher wages, you say?
这样他们就能印刷更多的地下宣传了?
So they can print more of this underground propaganda?
他们每天都在斯柯达工厂散播这种犯罪材料。
They distribute this criminal material everyday in the Skoda plant.
每个部门都被污染了!
Every department is contaminated!
伟大的帝国守护者先生!
Herr Excellence, the Reich Protector!
帝国保护人阁下想说…斯柯达的报告简直一团糟
His Excellency, the Reich Protector, wishes to say… that the reports from Skoda are a putrid mess.
斯柯达的臭猪们拒绝工作。
The stinking swine at Skoda refuse to work.
在斯柯达,有3.7万名员工。
In Skoda, there are 37,000 workers there.
破坏活动已经失控…然而只有50人被处决。
And the sabotage is out of control … yet only 50 were executed.
为什么不是500?
Why not 500?
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他说:“37000人中只有50人被射杀是荒谬的”……他至少要500条人命。这些限制毫无意义。
He said “Shooting only 50 out of 37,000 is ridiculous”… he demands at least 500 lives. The restrictions mean nothing at all.
安静!
Silence!
捷克斯洛伐克的军工厂…将被交到盖世太保手中
The munitions factory in Czechoslovakia … will be put in the hands of the Gestapo.
我个人,将负责斯柯达。
I personally, will be responsible for Skoda.
恕我直言,阁下…有没有更好的办法,不那么激烈的办法……这个人疯了吗?用这种语言跟我说话?
If I may, your Excellence… isn’t there some better way, something not so drastic… Is this man crazy … talking to me in this language?
我坚持所有捷克人都只说德语。明白了吗?
I insist that all Czech only speak in German. You got that?
德国!德国!德国!德国!
German! German! German! German!
我会教斯柯达工厂的这些羊服从……不要再听命于叛徒了。
I’ll teach these sheep at the Skoda factory to obey… not to turn to listen to or obey traitors ever again.
我的车!
My car!
对于那些没能理解阁下最后一句话的人…整个捷克的武器生产…现在归我管辖,归盖世太保管辖。
For those who failed to understand his Excellence’s last remarks… the entire Czech armament production … is now transferred to my authority, under the Gestapo.
帝国保护人将亲自监督…斯柯达工厂必要的处决。
The Reich Protector himself will supervise personally… the necessary executions at the Skoda plant.
斯柯达!
To Skoda!
德沃夏克夫人!
Mrs. Dvorak!
-早上好,诺沃特尼太太-早上好。
– Good morning, Mrs. Novotny. – Good morning.
我希望我能有2磅。土豆。
I hope I can have 2 lbs. of potatoes.
对不起,诺沃特尼太太,也许明天吧。
I’m sorry, Mrs. Novotny, perhaps tomorrow.
芜菁很好吃。
The turnips are nice.
嗯,我想又得是萝卜了,还有一颗漂亮的卷心菜。
Well, I guess it will have to be turnips again, and a nice head of cabbage.
-你的马达怎么还在转?-只是在等我的车费。
– Why is your motor running? – Just waiting for my fare.
你知道汽油是不能浪费的吗?
You know that gasoline is ordered not to waste?
是啊,但我的电池没电了,再也打不起来了。
Yeah, but my battery is run down, it won’t start up again.
停车!停车!
Stop the motor! Stop the motor!
现在,重新启动它。
Now, start it up again.
我…我猜肯定是充电了。
I… I guess it must have charged up.
所以,你继续搞破坏来耗尽我们的燃料供应。
So, you carry on this sabotage trick to use up our fuel supply.
-继续,不要停止。-我不知道,不明白。
– Continue and do not stop. – I do not know, don’t understand it.
-我今天早上不得不把它调高。-开车去警局。
– I had to crank it up this morning. – Drive to the police precinct.
-是啊,但从来没充过电…——前进!前进!
– Yeah, but it never charged up… – Forward! Forward!
瓦尼亚被捕了。走吧,快点。
Vanya was arrested. Get going, quick.
Haya。
Haya.
对不起,小姐,你看到一辆出租车在等吗?
Pardon me Miss, but did you see a taxi cab waiting?
是的,几分钟前……他似乎和职业警♥察♥有过一些麻烦。
Yes, a few minutes ago… he seemed to had some trouble with the Occupational Police.
他们开车把他带走了。
They drove off with him.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
去那边。
Go over there.
你,看那边。
You, look over there.
嘿,小姐. .
Hey, Miss..
一个男人从巷子里跑出来。你看到他了吗?
A man running out from that alley. Did you see him?
是的。
Yes.
他往哪个方向跑?
In which direction did he run?
这种方式!
This way!
你现在最好回家去。
You better go home, now.
把它记在账上。
And put it on the books.
谢谢你,德沃夏克夫人。
Thank you, Mrs. Dvorak.
身份证。
Identification cards.
一个,请。
One, please.
海德里希中枪了!
Heydrich been shot!
海德里希中枪了!
Heydrich been shot!
海德里希拍摄!
Heydrich shot!
海德里希中枪了!
Heydrich been shot!
电影快停!
Stop the film!
灯!
Lights on!
电影快停!
Stop the film!
谁先开始鼓掌的?
Who started this applause?
是谁开始的?
Who started it?
回答我。
Answer me.
没有人鼓掌。
No one here applauded.
我要知道是谁先鼓掌的。
I demand who started this applause.
无名战士。
The unknown soldier.
拿出你们的身份证。
Get out your identification cards.
任何人都不准离开。
No one is permitted to leave.
你待在这里。任何人都不准离开。
You stay here. No one is permitted to leave.
谁都不能离开!
No one can leave!
——先生吗?——什么?
– Mister? – What?
等一下,安娜,急什么呢?
Wait a minute, Anna, what’s the hurry?
波西米亚先驱!新的利率法令!
Bohemia Herald! New rate decree!
阅读所有关于它的内容!
Read all about it!
波西米亚先驱!新的利率法令!
Bohemia Herald! New rate decree!
谁在乎呢?我们有海德里希
Who cares? We got Heydrich
紧急状态下禁止闲逛,关闭门窗。
State of emergency loitering forbidden, close doors and windows.
没有闲逛。紧急状态。
No loitering. State of emergency.
不!不!
No! No!
-但我要留在这里。-不,你不能。
– But I’m to stay here. – No you can’t.
但是为什么呢?因为出租车司机被捕?
But why? Because of the taxi drivers arrest?
我不知道,命令。
I don’t know, orders.
但是我不能回家。可能有人认出我了。
But I can’t go home. Someone may have recognized me.
-去酒店。-但他们会检查所有的酒店-我该去哪里?-我不能带你去?
– Go to a hotel. – But they’ll check all the hotels – Where shall I go? – I can’t take you?
我一直梦想着给我的小女儿最漂亮的嫁妆……但有了这些德国人,所有的商店都被洗劫一空。
I always dreamed of giving a my little girl the most beautiful trousseau… But with these Germans, all the shops have been scrapped bare.
但是妈妈,我想不出比这更漂亮的了。它是你的。
But mother, I can’t imagine anything prettier. And it was yours.
-只需要稍微修剪一下。-减少?
– All it needs is a little cutting down. – Cutting down?
听着,米莉阿姨,我三个月前就建议了,从那以后每天都建议。
Now look, Aunt Millie, I suggested it 3 months ago and everyday since.
-现在只剩下两个星期了。-你们好,姑娘们。
– Now there is only 2 weeks left. – Hello, girls.
-你好,爸爸。-你好,Stepan。
– Hello father. – Hello, Stepan.
海琳。
Helene.
没有问题,Stepan,是吗?
Nothing wrong, Stepan, is there?
不,不,什么都没有。
No, no, nothing at all.
-有人枪杀了海德里希。-枪杀海德里希?什么时候?
– Someone shot Heydrich. – Shot Heydrich? When?
——在哪里?-中午在Kladno大街…我们现在称之为“鲁登道夫街”。
– Where? – At noon on Kladno Avenue… what we now must call “Ludendorf Street”.
报纸上都写着呢。
It’s all in the paper there.
的父亲。
Father.
是吗?
Yes?
我想我一定见过他。开枪的人…
I think I must have seen him. The man who shot…
关上门。
Close the door.
-我肯定看到他了。-你谁也没看见。
– I’m sure I saw him. – You haven’t seen anyone.
-我肯定我有。-你谁也没看见!
– I’m certain I have. – You haven’t seen anyone!
父亲,你没有任何关系…不,猴子,几乎没有。我已经与政♥治♥脱节超过15年了。
Father, you don’t have any connection… No, monkey, hardly. I’ve been politically disconnected for over 15 years now.
在这种情况下,最好还是不要说话。
It’s best in such matters, one doesn’t talk.
例子:你告诉A…A委托给B, B限制在C…C把秘密交给D,它离E或F不远。
Example: You tell it to A… A entrust it to B, B confines in C… C reposes the secret to D and it’s not very far from E or F.
F报告G和G代表盖世太保。
F reports it G and G stands for Gestapo.
是的,我明白。但对你父亲来说……听着,过来,过来。看。
Yes, I understand. But to you father… Listen, come here, come here. Look.
这里。
Here.
“没人”的定义…“一个也没有,一个也没有,一个也没有!”
Definition of “No one”… “not any, not one, not a single one, none!”
不是对我,不是对你妈妈,不是对你弟弟……甚至对你的未婚夫,简,没人是“没人”!
Not to me, not to your mother not to your little brother… not even to your fiance, Jan. No one is “no one”!
那块旧电池我用了5年了。有时有效,有时无效。
Look, I’ve had that old battery for 5 years. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don’t.
它充满了夸克!
It’s full of quarks!
标签上也有一些夸克。
There is some quarks to the tags, also.
据盖世太保说那是一辆被烧毁的车去年10月。
According to the Gestapo, they belong to a car that was burned… last October.
-那是迟到的报纸吗?——是的。
– Is that the late paper? – Yep.
我能看看吗?
Can I look at it?
是的。
Yep.
你的出租车是用来逃跑的。
Your cab was the getaway car!.
我对此一无所知。
I don’t know nothing about it.
你去跟盖世太保谈。
You will talk to the Gestapo.
注意!
Attention!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!