汉密尔顿
Hamilton
我需要找回我的左膀右臂
I need my right-hand man back
汉密尔顿
Hamilton
找回你的左膀右臂
Get your right-hand man back
汉密尔顿
Hamilton
你明白需要找回你的左膀右臂
You know you gotta get your right-hand man back
汉密尔顿
Hamilton
你得给他写封信 越快越好
Gotta put some thought into the letter but the sooner the better
汉密尔顿
Hamilton
找回你的左膀右臂
To get your right-hand man back
亚历山大·汉密尔顿
Alexander Hamilton
军队正在战场上等你
Troops are waiting in the field for you
如果你此刻加入
If you join us right now
我们可以携手扭转战局
Together we can turn the tide
亚历山大·汉密尔顿
Oh, Alexander Hamilton
士兵们都在等你号♥令
I have soldiers that will yield for you
如果我们打好这场战役
If we manage to get this right
他们将在破晓时投降
They’ll surrender by early light
世界从此不同
The world will never be the same
亚历山大
Alexander
我第一次领军杀敌时
I was younger than you are now
比你现在还要年轻
When I was given my first command
我领手下冲进一场屠♥杀♥
I led my men straight into a massacre
我亲眼目睹他们的死亡
I witnessed their deaths firsthand
我曾犯下无数过错
I made every mistake
心中愧疚与日俱增
And felt the shame rise in me
时至今日我深夜难眠
And even now I lie awake
深知我所做的一切 自有历史评判
Knowing history has its eyes on me
我所做的一切 自有历史评判
History has its eyes on me
年轻时的我梦想荣耀
Let me tell you what I wish I’d known
多希望那时我就懂得
When I was young and dreamed of glory
你无法左右
You have no control
谁生 谁死 谁讲述你的故事
Who lives? Who dies? Who tells your story?
我知道我们能获得胜利
I know that we can win
我知道你怀有远大抱负
I know that greatness lies in you
但你记住 从此刻起
But remember, from here on in
你所做的一切 自有历史评判
History has its eyes on you
你所做的一切 自有历史评判
History has its eyes on you
约克镇战役
The Battle of Yorktown.
1781年
1781.
-汉密尔顿先生 -拉法耶特先生
– Monsieur Hamilton – Monsieur Lafayette
-终于来到战场 你的归属 -完全没在怕的
– In command, where you belong – How you say? No sweat
我们终于来到战场 这一路可不容易
We’re finally on the field, we’ve had quite a run
我们是移♥民♥
Immigrants
成事还得靠我们
We get the job done
-要是战胜你有什么打算 -我要回法国
– So, what happens if we win? – I go back to France
如果有机会 我要解放我的同胞
I bring freedom to my people if I am given the chance
那时我们将全力支持
We’ll be with you when you do
去吧 带领你的士兵
Go, lead your men
-江湖再见 -后会有期 上啊
– See you on the other side – Till we meet again, let’s go!
我绝不放过良机
I am not throwing away my shot!
我绝不放过良机
I am not throwing away my shot!
我正如我的国家 年轻 好斗 迫切
Hey, yo, I’m just like my country I’m young, scrappy and hungry
我绝不放过良机
And I’m not throwing away my shot
我绝不放过良机
I am not throwing away my shot
看世界天翻地覆
Till the world turns upside down
看世界天翻地覆
Till the world turns upside down
我时常想象死亡 熟悉得如同回忆
I’ve imagined death so much it feels more like a memory
这就是我的死期 站着等敌人袭来
This is where it gets me, on my feet, the enemy ahead of me
若人生终于此处 至少有朋友知己
If this is the end of me, at least I have a friend with me
手握武器 带领士兵 并肩作战
Weapon in my hand, a command, and my men with me
然后我想起伊莱莎在家等我
Then I remember my Eliza’s expecting me
不仅如此 伊莱莎即将临盆
Not only that, my Eliza’s expecting
我们必须战斗 我们必须胜利
We gotta go, gotta get the job done
建立新的国家 迎接我的儿子
Gotta start a new nation, gotta meet my son
-把子弹从枪中卸掉 -什么
– Take the bullets out your gun – What?
-子弹卸掉 -什么
– The bullets out your gun – What?
暗中前行
We move undercover
我们整齐划一
And we move as one
趁着夜色偷袭 成败在此一举
Through the night, we have one shot to live another day
别让走火暴露行迹
We cannot let a stray gunshot give us away
近身搏斗 抓住时机 坚定不移
We will fight up close, seize the moment and stay in it
不成功 便成仁
It’s either that or meet the business end of a bayonet
暗号♥是 “罗尚博”
The code word is, “Rochambeau”
音似”向前冲”
-明白吗 -罗尚博
– Dig me? – Rochambeau
命令已经下达 伙计们向前冲
You have your orders now, go, men, go
就此揭开 独♥立♥大业
And so the American experiment begins
至交兄弟 征战八方
With my friends all scattered to the winds
南卡罗莱纳 劳伦斯写出英勇的新篇章
Laurens is in South Carolina, redefining bravery
只有奴隶不再 自♥由♥才会到来
We’ll never be free Until we end slavery
当英军鱼溃鸟散
When we finally drive the British away
拉法耶特早已经
Lafayette is there waiting
守在切萨皮克湾
In Chesapeake Bay
我们何以确信 此计必将凯♥旋♥
How did we know that this plan would work?
我方内应 深入敌军 是的没错
We had a spy on the inside, that’s right
赫丘利·穆里根
Hercules Mulligan!
裁缝监视英国政♥府♥
A tailor spying on the British government
我量体裁衣 我搜集信息
I take their measurements, information
我瞒天过海
And then I smuggle it up
为革命盟友通风报信
To my brother’s revolutionary covenant
携手”自♥由♥之子” 有种就来
I’m running with the Sons of Liberty and I am loving it!
反抗英国统治的激进秘密组织
曾发动波士顿茶党事件 故俗称波士顿茶党
招惹无赖 就是自讨苦吃
See, that’s what happens when you up against the ruffians
身陷困境 谁来收烂摊子
We in the shit now, somebody’s gotta shovel it
赫丘利·穆里根 早已声名远扬
Hercules Mulligan, I need no introduction
一次次被击倒 又一次次矗立
When you knock me down I get the fuck back up again!
向左 向右 稳住
Left! Right! Hold!
前进
Go!
无所畏惧 所向披靡
What? What? What?
七日征战
After a week of fighting
红衣军官 走上城墙
A young man in a red coat stands on a parapet
挥起白绢 我们放下枪炮
We lower our guns as he frantically waves a white handkerchief
战争就这样终结
And just like that, it’s over.
我们照顾伤员 我们缅怀死者
We tend to our wounded, we count our dead.
黑人士兵 白人士兵 一同思忖
Black and white soldiers wonder alike
自♥由♥是否触手可及
if this really means freedom.
为时尚早
Not yet.
我们谈判投降条件
We negotiate the terms of surrender.
我看见乔治·华盛顿笑容满面
I see George Washington smile.
我们押解英军出城
We escort their men out of Yorktown.
敌人所剩无几 溃不成军
They stagger home single file.
民众走上街头 万人空巷
Tens of thousands of people flood the streets.
人们欢呼雀跃 教堂钟声齐天
There are screams and church bells ringing,
敌人落荒而逃
and as our fallen foes retreat,
人们把酒言欢
I hear the drinking song they’re singing.
世界天翻地覆
The world turned upside down
世界天翻地覆
The world turned upside down
世界天翻地覆
The world turned upside down
世界天翻地覆
The world turned upside down
天翻地覆 天翻地覆
Down, down, down, down
为美♥利♥坚♥自♥由♥而战 为法兰西自♥由♥而战
Freedom for America! Freedom for France!
天翻地覆 天翻地覆
Down, down, down
建立新的国家 迎接我的儿子
Gotta start a new nation, gotta meet my son
天翻地覆 天翻地覆
Down, down, down
我们胜利了 我们胜利了
We won! We won!
我们胜利了 我们胜利了
We won! We won!
世界天翻地覆
The world turned upside down
他们说
They say
不愿替我承担 战争代价
The price of my war’s not a price that they’re willing to pay
愚蠢至极