他已经疯了
Could have been a skunk.
可能是
Could have.
正常人不会这样
A man wouldn’t do that …
他不是正常人
This is not a man.
这就是案发现场
It happened in here.
她当时坐在这里
She was sitting right here …
他可能从这个窗户看到她
He could have seen her thru this window.
站在草坪上
Standing on the lawn …
能看到这里
He could have seen in side.
你一定以为我是
You must think of me …
一个精神不正常的医生
the very sinister doctor.
这是我的医师执照
I do have a permit.
我觉得你好像很害怕
Seems to me you’re just plain scared.
是的
Yes.
是的,我
Yeah, I’m a…
我在15年前见他时
我当时认为他己没救
I met him … fifteen years ago.
I was told there was nothing left.
没有知觉,无法沟通
对生命和死亡没有概念
No reason … nowhere conscience, no understanding
in even the most rudimentary sense, of life or death of …
没有分出善恶的能力
good or evil, right or wrong.
我看到了这个
I met this …
6岁小孩的那张
six year-old child with his …
空洞,苍白,没有表情的脸
blank, pale, emotionless face, and …
和那双来自黑暗的
the blackest eyes …
魔鬼般的眼睛
the Devil’s eyes.
我花了八年的时间想和他沟通
I spent eight years trying to reach him …
之后七年把他完全拘禁 因为我知道
and then another seven trying to keep him locked up,
because I realized that
这个男孩眼睛的后面是无穷无尽的
what was living behind that boy’s eyes
was purely and simply…
邪恶
… evil.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
他今晚曾来过
He’s been here once tonight …
我想他会回来
I think he’ll come back.
我在这里等他
I’m gonna wait for him.
我认为应该通知广播和电视台
– 不
I still think I should notify the radio and television.
– No.
这样人们会恐慌,会到处找他,如此恐怕会打草惊蛇
If you do that, they’ll see him on every street corner, they
look for him on every house. Just tell your men to keep their …
还是叫你的人保守机密,严密监视他的出没
mouth shut and their eyes open.
一小时后我再回来看看
I’ll check back in an hour.
亚瑟现在哭的很伤心
… oh now, cried Arthur.
“让每个人都加入这场混战!”
‘Let no one pass this way without a fight!’
“就这样”骑士大胆
‘That’s so,’ said the knight
而又傲慢的说
in a bold and haughty manner.
我不喜欢那个故事
我以为亚瑟王是你最喜欢的
I don’t like that story.
– I thought king Arthur was your favorite.
不再是了
Not anymore.
为什么都藏在底下?
Why do you keep them under there?
妈妈不让我留着
Mom doesn’t like me to have them.
雷射超人
‘Laser Man’ …
中子人,我知道为什么了
‘Neutron Man’ … I can understand why.
飞天超人
‘Tarantula Man’ …
劳莉
Laurie …
什么是恶魔人?
what’s the Boogeyman?
道尔公♥馆♥
Doyle residence.
是我
嗨,安妮,你在做什么?
It’s me …
– Hi Annie, what are you doing?
做爆米花
Making popcorn …
取乐
Having fun …
你一定也是一样
Never mind, I’m sure you are.
我有一个好消息告诉你
I have big, big news for you …
你等一下
Hold on a minute.
嗨 李斯特
Hi Lester…
我要被这只恶犬咬得稀巴烂了
I’m about to be ripped apart by the family dog.
林西,快把这只狗从厨房♥带走
Lindsey … get this dog out of the kitchen right now.
我恨那只狗
是世界上它唯一不喜欢的人
I hate that dog …
I’m the only person in the world he doesn’t like.
是什么大好消息?
So, what is this big, big news?
如果我说你会参加明晚的舞会 你信不信?
What would you say if I told you that you were going
to the Homecoming Dance tomorrow night?
我会说你拔错电♥话♥号♥码了
I would probably say you’ve got the wrong number.
好吧
Well …
我刚才打电♥话♥给班催莫 告诉他你觉得他很有吸引力
I just talked with Ben Tramer and he got real excited
when I told him how attracted you were to him.
噢,安妮
Oh, Annie …
噢,不要,你不会真说了吧
Oh, you didn’t. Please tell me you didn’t.
你怎么能这样做?
How could you do that?
你怎么打电♥话♥告诉他这些?
I mean how you just call him.
What do you mean it’s easy?
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe this.
我实在不应该把任何事都告诉你
I can’t tell you anything.
你一定是在骗我的
Please tell me you didn’t.
肯定是骗我的
Oh, you didn’t.
好尴尬,我没法见他了
劳莉,恶魔人在外面
Laurie … – I’m so embarrassed, I couldn’t even face him.
– Boogeyman is outside.
劳莉,就在那里
等一下
Laurie … out there.
– Hold on.
劳莉,恶魔人在外面,快看!
Laurie, the boogeyman is outside. Look!
汤米,外面没有人
Tommy, there is nobody outside.
去看电视
Go watch TV.
刚才是汤米
It’s just Tommy.
噢,安妮
Oh, please, Annie …
你为什么这样做
You could do that.
很简单,他喜欢你,你也喜欢他
你们需要的是一点推力
Look it’s simple. You like him, he likes you.
All you need is a little push.
老实说,和他约会只会对你有好处
It won’t hurt you to go out with him, for God’s sake.
他妈的
Shit!
不不!我把衣服弄湿了
我一会再打给你
No, no, I just made a mess on myself.
I gotta call you back.
噢,倒霉!
Oh, yuck!
林西
Lindsey …
我需要一件衣服
I need a robe.
林西
Lindsey …
那狗又再叫了 我这样会神经紧张的
Lester’s barking again and getting on my nerves again.
没事了
Never mind …
他一定在约会
I guess he found a hot date.
什么时候做杰克灯笼?
先把电影看完
What about the Jack-O-Lantern?
– After the movie.
那我的故事书呢?
做完杰克灯笼再说
What about the rest of my comic books?
– After the Jack-O-Lantern.
那恶魔人呢?
What about the boogeyman?
这东西不存在
There is no such thing.
瑞其说他今晚会来抓我
Richie said he was coming after me tonight.
瑞其说什么你都信吗?
Do you believe everything that Richie tells you?
不是
No.
汤米,万圣节的夜晚,大家都想愚弄人
Tommy, Halloween night …
it’s when people play tricks on each other.
相信我,瑞其只是想吓吓你
It’s all make believe.
I think Richie was just trying to scare you.
我看到恶魔人了 他就在外面
I saw the boogeyman. I saw him outside.
外面没有人
There was nobody outside.
有
那他长什么样子?
There was.
– What did he look like?
长得像恶魔!
The boogyeman!
这么说没有任何意义
We’re not getting anywhere.
好吧
All right.
恶魔人只在万圣节晚上出现,对吧?
The boogyeman can only come out
on Halloween night, right?
对
Right.
那好,我整晚都在这里,这样你就不会害怕了吧
Welll, I’m here tonight.
I’m not about to let anything happen to you.
你保证?
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
我们现在做杰克灯笼好吗?
Can we make the Jack-O-Lantern now?