Hello?
为什么挂断电♥话♥?
Why did you hang up on me?
安妮?
Annie?
刚才是你吗?
Was that you?
是呀!
怎么不说话,吓死我了
Of course.
– Why didn’t you say anything? You scared me to death.
我嘴里塞满了吃的 你听到吗?
had my mouth full. Couldn’t you hear me?
我以为是恐吓电♥话♥
I thought it was an obscene phone call.
你听到我只是在吃东西,抱歉
我没听清楚
Now you hear obscene chewing. You’re losing it, Laurie.
– I’ve already lost it.
我怀疑
I Doubt that.
听好了,我妈要借车给我,我六点半来接你
Listen, my mother is letting me use her car.
I’ll pick you up. 6:30.
好,再见!
再见!
Ok, bye.
-Bye.
冷静
Just calm down.
真荒谬
This is ridiculous.
快进来
Hurry up.
还有点时间
Just have time.
朱迪丝麦尔 麦尔
Judith Myers. Myers.
第18排第20个
Row 18 … plot 20.
你可知道这种事经常发生
Hey, you know. You know,
every town has something like this happen.
我记得在罗素维尔镇
I remember over in Russellville.
查理包尔 大概在15年前
Old Charly Bowles. About fifteen years ago.
有一天晚上他吃完晚餐
One night he, he finished dinner …
离开餐桌
And he excused himself from the table …
到停车♥库♥
And he went out to the garage …
拿了一把斧头
He got himself a hack saw …
回到房♥里
And then he went back into the house …
和他的太太和二个孩子吻别
And he kissed his wife and two children goodbye …
然后就 到了吗?
And then he proceeded …
– Where are we?
在这里
It’s right over here.
麦尔,朱迪丝麦尔,我记得她
Myers, Judith Myers. I remember her.
简直无法相信
Couldn’t believe.
这么小的男孩
Such a young boy.
迷路了吗?
Well, you lost?
他们为什么这么做?
Why do they do it?
这些小鬼
Goddamn kids.
在万圣节他们什么事都干得出来
They’ll do anything for Halloweens.
这是墓碑
噢,我知道
It was grave, hers.
– Oh, I know that.
18,19
18, 19 …
朱迪丝麦尔的
Judith Myers.
他回来了
He came home.
你还在幻想吗?
You still spooked?
我没有幻想
I wasn’t spooked.
你胡说
我没有
Lies.
– I wasn’t.
我看到有人在李德先生的后院
可能是李德先生本人吧!
Saw somebody standing in Mr. Riddle’s back yard.
– Probably Mr. Riddle.
他在看着我
李德先生看着你?劳莉,李德先生己经87岁了
He was watching me.
– Mr. Riddle was watching you? Laurie, Mr. Riddle is 87.
他还是可以看的呀!
He can still watch.
可能他所能做的只是看看而己
That’s probably all he can do.
这南瓜是用来做什么的?
帮汤米带的 他大概要做个杰克灯笼 这能让他忙一阵子
What’s the pumkin for? – I brought it for Tommy. I figured
carving a Jack-O-Lantern would keep him occupied.
我们应该弄个精彩的女童军游戏
I always said you’d make a fabulous girl scout.
谢谢
老实说,今晚我都要演女童军
Thanks. – And for that matter,
I might as well be a girl scout myself tonight.
我计划做爆米花,然后看《痴呆医生》
I plan on making popcorn
and watching Doctor Demensia.
六个小时的恐怖电影,小林西肯定会吓一大跳
Six straight hours of horror movies.
Little Lindsey Wallace won’t know what hit her.
我爸
My dad!
快丢掉
Get rid of this.
劳莉,别咳了,你怎么回事?
Laurie, stop caughing. What’s the matter with you?
自然点,他在那里
Just be natural. There he is. Just be natural, Laurie.
安妮,劳莉
Hi, Annie, Laurie…
嗨,爸爸
Hi, Dad.
什么事? 什么?
What happened? What? What happened?
有人硬闯进了那间仓库 可能是小孩
Somebody broke into the hardware store. Probably kids.
你把任何事都怪在小孩头上
You blame everything on kids.
他们拿走了一些万圣节面具,一条绳子,还有几把小刀
要不然你认为是谁干的?
What all they took was some Halloween masks, a rope
and a couple of knives. Who do you think it was?
很难跟这位偏执的老爸沟通
It’s hard growing up with a cynical father.
你要迟到了吧?
什么?
Aren’t you gonna be late …
– Huh?
我说你要迟到了
他又在吼了
I said aren’t you gonna be late.
– He shouts too.
再见!孩子们
Bye girls.
再见!爸爸
再见
Bye dad.
– Bye.
警长
Sheriff.
打扰了,我是卢米斯,山姆卢米斯医生
Pardon me, I’m a Loomis. Dr. Sam Loomis.
李布兰提
– 如果可以,我想和你说几句
Lee Brackett.
– I, I’d like to have a word with you if I could.
好,稍等几分钟,我得拿那个
这事很重要
Ah, maybe a few minutes. I gotta take that
– It’s just important.
等十分钟
我在这里等
Ten minutes.
– I’ll be here.
你怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
我想他知道了,他闻得出来
I think he knew. I’m sure he could smell it.
他闻不出来的
他一定闻出来了
No, he didn’t.
– He did.
看到他的表情了吗?
See the look on his face?
他一向都是那种表情
He always looks like that.
你明晚舞会穿什么衣服?
What you gonna wear on dance tommorow night?
我没想到你会问这问题,劳莉
I didn’t know you thought about things like that, Laurie.
要知道你可以去请别人
– 不,我不行
You know you could ask somebody.
– No, I couldn’t.
你当然可以,你只要过去说
Sure you could.
All you have to do is go up to somebody and say …
你想跳舞吗?
You wanna go to the dance?
你可以,我不行
You could do that, I couldn’t.
或者你去约迪克帕西特 他会来的
Or you could ask Dick Paxter.
He could go out with ya.
那我宁愿约班催莫
I try to get out Ben Tramor.
班催莫?
Ben Tramor?
我就知道!
I knew it!
你一直这样想,对吧,劳莉?
See, you do think about things like that, huh, Laurie?
闭嘴! 他很帅
Shut up. He is cute.
班催莫!
Ben Tramor.

Ok.
再见
Bye.
不给糖就捣乱 不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat, trick or treat:
give me something good to eat.
嗨 – 嗨,安妮,请进
– 今天怎么样? – 还好,你呢?
Hi. – Hi Annie, come on in.
– How are you doing today? – Fine. How are you?
准备几点睡?
九点
What time are you in your bed?
I’m being in bed by nine, ok.
玩得开心,亲爱的
– 要乖啊
Have a good night, dear.
– Be a good girl.
再见!
Bye bye.
– Here.
有人住这里吗?
– 没有,自从1963年发生那事后就没人住了
Anybody lives here?
– No, not since 1963 when that happened.
这里的人都认为这是栋凶宅,不干净
– 我也会这么想的
Every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted.
– They may be right.
看! 什么?
Look. What?
那是什么?
What is that?
一只狗
It’s a dog.
还有热度
Still warm.
他一定饿极了
He got hungry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!