Hallam, please! It’s OK.
Hallam 别这样! 没事的
While you’ve been enjoying yourself with your look-alike,
你跟你的”似曾相识”醉生梦死的时候
I have been combing your father’s books, and he’s in big trouble.
我在整理你♥爸♥爸的帐本 而他则身陷困境
He’s √800,000 in debt.
他欠了80万英镑的帐
He’s being sued… He’s being sued by two clients.
他要被起诉了…两个客户要告他
He needs your help.
他需要你的帮助
You murdered my mother, and you admitted it.
你杀了我妈妈 你也承认了
I wasn’t there the night she died!
她死的那晚我都不在!
Oh, I see. So you’ve got yourself an alibi now?
是吗? 你现在有不在场证明了?
Whatever… happened
不管… 咱们之间发生过什么
between us was a mistake, and I’m sorry.
那都是误会 我很抱歉
I thought that Julius and I could start afresh,
我本以为和Julius可以重新开始
but that was never gonna happen with you and Lucy in the house
但只要你和Lucy在家里 把我当个骗子一样
treating me like an impostor, and I know that’s no excuse,
就没有可能 我知道说这个没用
but please just try to see things from my perspective.
但请你试着 站在我的角度想想
You’ve treated me like a white-trash, gold-digging whore from day one.
从第一天起 你就当我是个 傍大款的婊♥子♥
And that’s exactly what you are.
你就是个婊♥子♥
How is it with your look-alike?
跟”似曾相识”玩得怎么样啊?
Do you feel like you’re fucking Mummy?
是不是感觉像在干♥你♥亲妈?
Does it feel like you’re fucking Mummy? Does it?
是不是感觉像在干♥你♥亲妈? 是吗?
Does it feel like you’re fucking Mummy?
是不是感觉像在干♥你♥亲妈?
Hallam?
Hallam?
Help! Help! Get off! Help!
救命! 救命! 放手! 救命啊!
Get off!
放开我!
I hate you. I hate you.
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you. I hate you.
我恨你 我恨你
I made a mistake.
我错了
It’s all right. Come on.
没事了 来吧
Good God! What did he do?
天啊! 他做了什么?
You need to talk to him.
你得跟他谈谈
If you must blame someone,
如果你一定要怪谁的话
it was me that took a hammer to the boat
是我拿榔头把船砸了的
to stop your mother going out in it,
好让你妈妈别上去
but… she just went swimming instead.
可… 可她还是往水里游
So what did you do?
那你做什么了?
It had been going on for months, and I was tired.
已经过去好几个月了 我不想再提了
Dad!
爸爸!
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I did nothing.
什么也没做
I heard her… rummaging in her medicine cabinet,
我听见她… 在她的药柜里翻扒着找药
and I heard her go out the back door.
听见她从后门出去
And I did nothing. I gave up.
我什么也没做 我放弃了
But it was her choice.
可这是她的选择
The final victory in her war against me.
跟我斗了一辈子 这是她最终的胜利
What about me? Oh, she loved you, Hallam.
可我怎么办? 哦 她很爱你 Hallam
Not enough to stick around.
但还不够留在我身边
And that’s why you’ve been so angry.
所以你一直这么愤怒
I know.
我明白了
Don’t worry, I’m not looking for my job back.
别担心 我不是来要工作的
How are you?
最近好吗?
Better. Thank you.
好多了 谢谢
I sorted a few things out. I’m glad.
我想明白了很多事情 你这样我很高兴
Can I come in?
能进去吗?
Now is not an ideal time.
现在恐怕不太方便
I’m crap at relationships anyway.
我的感情生活还是一团糟
You’ll soon find someone to help you iron out those creases of yours.
很快就会有人来帮你抚平伤痛的
Guess I’ll catch you later then. Yeah.
我会追到你的 好
That would be good.
很好
Look me up in five years’ time.
5年后再来找我吧
Will you still be beautiful in five years’ time?
5年后你还会这么漂亮吗?
I hope so.
但愿吧
You will be.
肯定会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!