Don’t worry, the room’s free.
别担心 这个房♥间不收费的
All I need to do is suck the duty manager’s cock.
我只用跟值班经理睡上一觉
I’m joking. Well…
开个玩笑 这样…
What do you call it? What?
你管它叫什么? 什么?
My… my willy.
我的… 我的小♥弟♥弟♥
You?
你的呢?
My pussy.
我的小妹妹
My todger. My minge.
我的鸡鸡 我的B
My schlong.
我的枪
My hole.
我的洞
My stick.
我的棍
My gash.
我的眼儿
My bat.
我的棒
My muff.
我的暖手筒
Stay here for a minute or we’ll be on the front page by lunch time.
你待会儿再出去 要不午饭的时候 咱俩就上头条了
Yeah!
就是
Exactly.
没错
Kate.
Kate
Moving on? Who is he?
进展很快? 他是谁?
Do I know him? It doesn’t matter.
我认识吗? 跟这没关系
I beg to differ. Tell me. Al, don’t. Al, that hurts.
我改还不行吗? 告诉我 Al 别这样 Al你弄疼我了
Does he work in that fucking hotel? Don’t!
他也是那个该死的酒店的? 不!
What’s his name?! Tell me who he is, Kate!
他是谁?! 告诉我他是谁 Kate!
Alasdair, no! Get off her!
Alasdair 别! 放开她!
Is this your man? Hallam, how did you get in here?
这就是你的小情人? Hallam 你怎么进来的?
The roof. He practically lives up there.
房♥顶 对他来说轻车熟路了
He likes to watch. Watch what?
他喜欢偷♥窥♥ 偷♥窥♥什么?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
You, get out.
你 出去
Get out.
出去
You sure he’s got what it takes? Fuck off.
你肯定他行吗? 滚你♥妈♥的♥
I’m sorry. How long has this been going on?
对不起 你偷♥窥♥我多久了?
Since I first saw you.
从我第一次见到你
I thought you looked like someone, so I followed you.
我觉得你很像一个人 于是就跟着你
I didn’t know something was gonna happen between us.
我没想到咱们会发生那么多事儿
Who did you think I looked like?
你觉得我像谁?
My mother. She’s dead.
我妈妈 已经死了
Please, just leave me alone.
拜托 让我一个人呆会儿
And I mean alone.
一个人
Now get out. You’re fired.
现在出去 你被解雇了
What do you want?
你想怎样?
I hear you’ve got a vacancy for a front-of-house porter.
听说前厅部需要行李员
You’ll need references from previous employers.
你得出示前任雇主的介绍信
Well, if my previous employer had known the facts,
要是我前任雇主知道事情的真♥相♥
she might have decided that the good outweighed the bad.
她就该明白我优点多于缺点
Really?
是吗?
I did save her, quite heroically, from this bloke twice my size.
我从一个壮我两倍家伙手里 英勇地救出了她
And what was the ungrateful bitch’s problem?
那个忘恩负义的婊♥子♥有病啊?
In saving her, I… revealed an unedifying habit, which…
为了救她 我暴露了 一个很不光彩的习惯…
An unedifying habit?
不光彩的习惯?
When my mum died, I didn’t want to be around anyone.
妈妈死后 我不想跟任何人接触
I had this old tree house which my dad built me. He’s an architect.
我有个树屋 是爸爸给我造的 他是个建筑师
And I sort of retreated there and just watched people from a distance.
我想永远躲在里面 就那么远远地观察别人
Kind of became a habit.
慢慢就养成习惯了
Who did you watch the most?
你看的最多的是谁?
My stepmother. Why?
我的继母 为什么?
I didn’t trust her.
我不相信她
Did you watch her with your father?
你有没有看过她跟你♥爸♥爸那个?
Did it excite you?
那让你很兴奋吗?
I know you won’t believe me, but I don’t look at people for those reasons.
我知道你不会相信 可我真的不是因为那个才偷♥窥♥别人
What about me, then? Didn’t I turn you on when you watched me?
那我呢? 你偷♥窥♥我就没有反应吗?
Or was my performance not to your satisfaction?
我的形象不合你的口味?
It didn’t always look like you were enjoying yourself.
其实你并不是很享受
Were you? Come here.
不是吗? 过来
I’m a real, live human being, Hallam.
我是个活生生的人 Hallam
Sometimes I want sweet, sometimes I want sour.
有时候我想要甜的 有时候想尝尝酸的
Sometimes I don’t know what I want.
有时候我都不知道自己要什么
My shit stinks. I’m going to die some day.
我也是凡人 早晚有一天我也会死
If I look like your mother, it’s just a coincidence.
如果我很像你妈妈 那只是个巧合
Am I telling you anything you don’t already know?
我说的还有什么你不明白?
Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
我怎么做你才能消气呢?
Probably not.
恐怕消不了
Put your clothes on, leave and go to work tomorrow morning.
穿上衣服走吧 明天一早来上班
Hallam.
Hallam
You don’t have to go if you don’t want to.
要是你不想走就别走了
And the dress? Mum’s.
这件衣服? 妈妈的
You do look like her.
你真的跟她很像
Is that the reason you were interested in me?
所以你才对我这么感兴趣?
No, it’s not.
不 不是因为这个
But I do miss her.
可我真的很想她
I really miss her a lot.
非常非常想
Would you like me to wear it?
想让我穿上它吗?
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
You’ve lost him.
你跟丢了
Ready?
行吗?
Did I tell you I have really bad vertigo?
我跟你说过我晕得厉害吗?
OK? Are you OK?
还好吧? 你没事吧?
I almost fell into your mouth, it was so wide. It went…
我差点就掉你嘴里了 你的嘴张得真大…
On you go. You want to stay off that front page, don’t you?
你先走吧 你可不想上头条 对吧?
Do I?
是吗?
Bye.
再见
Hallam, that’s your parents here. They’re up in the Macdiarmid lounge.
Hallam 你父母来了 他们在楼上的麦克迪米德厅等你呢
What about your mum, though? She’s a fucking stunner.
你妈妈可真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
Hallam.
Hallam
Thank God we found you! How did you find me?
感谢上帝 终于找到你了! 你们怎么找到我的?
A very nice policeman called. He was worried about you.
一个好心的警♥察♥给我们打了电♥话♥ 他很担心你
Well, what are you? Some kind of bus boy?
你在这做什么? 小跟班吗?
A front-of-house porter, actually.
前厅的行李员
Hello. I’m Kate, a friend of Hallam’s.
你好 我是Kate 是Hallam的朋友
Dad? What’s happened to you?
爸爸? 你怎么了?
Oh, it’s nothing, just a stupid fall. I…
没事 不小心摔了一跤 我…
Well, Kate, it was very nice to meet you.
Kate 很高兴见到你
If you would excuse us, we do actually have some family matters to discuss.
如果你不介意的话 我们有些私事要说
I owe you an apology.
我得向你道歉
I underestimated how tough this past year has been for you, and I’m sorry.
我低估了过去这些年 对你来说有多难熬 对不起
And… I know about you and Verity.
而且… 你跟Verity的事我也知道
She told me about the clumsy pass you made at her.
你对她做的那些事她都告诉我了
No… No, I… It’s all right. It’s all right.
不… 不是 我… 没关系 没关系
We’ve had crushes. I had a thing for my teacher’s wife.
我们都犯过错误 我还跟 我法语老师的妻子有一腿呢
That’s not what happened.
事情不是那样的
Your father’s telling you something. Excuse me, don’t change the subject.
你♥爸♥爸有话要跟你说 别转移话题行吗?
I’m afraid I do have something to discuss with you.
恐怕我的确有话要跟你说
Shall we sit down?
坐下来谈好吗?
Things haven’t been going so well lately.
我最近遇到了些麻烦
My commissions have rather dried up.
我的钱花得差不多了
So we’ve had to consider other financial options.
所以咱们得另想办法挣钱过日子
The bank has OK’d an idea to develop the grounds of the house.
银行最近决定要开♥发♥咱家那块地
Our plan is to transform the wasteland around the loch
我们打算把湖旁边那块空地让出去
into ecohousing. Why are you telling me this?
改建成生态住♥宅♥ 干嘛跟我说这个?
Consulting you is a condition of your mother’s will.
你妈妈的遗嘱中有个条件就是 要征求你的意见
And what about Lucy?
那Lucy呢?
Lucy has already given her consent.
Lucy已经同意了
Think Mum would have approved?
你觉得妈妈会同意吗?
I wouldn’t be doing this if I had any alternative.
要是有别的办法我也不会这么做
Now, please, hear us out. Dad, she killed my mother.
现在 听我们把话说完 爸爸 是她杀了我妈妈
That’s why I went to the police.
所以我才去找警♥察♥
Don’t be ridiculous. You’ve got yourself into a muddle.
别无理取闹 是你把自己弄迷糊了
You cannot blame Verity for everything.
你怪不着Verity
Can’t you see you’re being manipulated, huh?
你还不明白吗? 你被利用了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!