from management within 12 hours.
经理得在12小时内签字
Thank you.
谢谢
A pleasure to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你们 我也是
Bye. Say goodbye.
再见 说再见呀
Bye. Byebye.
再见 再见
Goodbye.
再见
Hallam, that wee lassie, Kate, from HR,
Hallam 人力资源部的Lassie Kate
she wants to see you.
要见你
Have a seat.
坐吧
We have a vacancy coming up for front-of-house porter.
酒店前厅部缺一个行李员
If you apply, you stand an excellent chance of winning it.
你申请的话 有绝对的优势能胜出
All right. There’s a nicer uniform,
好的 那儿的制♥服♥要好看得多
and significantly more agreeable working conditions.
而且显然比这儿的工作环境好很多
Right.
对
Shall I put you forward or not? Yeah, I suppose so.
那我推不推荐你? 好 我想可以
If you’d prefer to stay put, that’s fine.
不想去也没关系
I know how much you enjoy it.
我知道你很喜欢现在的工作
…a total fucking arsehole. Whatever you do, don’t call him sir.
十足的烂人 干什么都别拿他当人
What do you call him? “You twofaced lying cunt”.
那你把他当什么? “两面三刀的大贱♥人♥”
Oh. Hallam Foe.
哦 Hallam Foe
Hi, Raymond. You look a right poof in that outfit.
嗨 Raymond 穿得人五人六的嘛
I miss you, you know. Fuck off.
我很想你 算了吧
What’s up with your puss? Nothing.
你的耳朵怎么了? 没什么
Happy birthday. Thank you.
生日快乐 谢谢
Don’t get carried away. Everybody gets a card from the lovely Kate.
别太激动 可爱的Kate给每个人都送过生日卡
Thank you, Andy. Thank you.
谢了啊 Andy 谢谢你
Know what the best thing about being 18 is?
知道满18岁最棒的是什么吗?
You get an extra √1.25 an hour. Aye, so drinks are on you tonight.
工资每小时多了1.25镑 那今晚你请客
Where are we celebrating? First legal drink.
咱们去哪庆祝呢? 这可是首次合法的喝酒呀
I don’t really feel like it. I’ll come for a couple,
我不太想去 我一会儿再来
to make sure you don’t have to buy your own drinks.
好让你今晚不用自己掏钱买♥♥酒喝
But absolutely no work talk.
当然 不谈公事
Thirdly… Not thirdly!
第三… 别 别说第三条了!
“The appraisal system should provide all employees with clear, linked goals
“评估体系应为员工提供
to the business strategy”. The business strategy?
与商业战略紧密相连的明确目标” 商业战略?
In 20 years, no one’s discussed strategy with me.
20年了 从来没人 跟我说过什么商业战略
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿弄来的?
“The Hotel Workers’ Union of Las Vegas”.
“拉斯维加斯酒店业工会”
Who gives a fuck?
那又怎么样?
You thought that concierge’s job was mine, didn’t you?
你觉得行李部的工作非我莫属 对吧?
Guess who didn’t want me to have it?
猜猜谁不同意?
Yeah. Alasdair.
对 是Alasdair
She can’t answer that ’cause she’s fucking him. Sorry.
她答不上 因为他俩有一腿 抱歉
That was a bit below the belt.
这么说不公平
Sorry. I like you, Kate.
对不起 我喜欢你 Kate
It’s my situation. And the drink.
酒壮怂人胆
Sit down. Out of the question. See you later.
坐下 我知道我没戏 再见
Sorry about that.
不好意思
Right you are. I think it’s my round. Maybe we’ve had enough.
没事 该我去买♥♥酒了 咱们已经喝了不少了
Oh, please, come on.
拜托 再喝点吧
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干
I hope you don’t mind me asking, is Alasdair your boyfriend?
我问个问题你别生气啊 Alasdair是你男朋友?
God, no! He’s got a wife and a kid.
天啊 当然不是! 他有老婆孩子
Oh.
哦
And what about you? Are you married?
那你呢? 你结婚了吗?
No.
没有
And you? Is there a love in your life?
你呢? 有心上人了吗?
She’s dead.
她死了
Would you like to meet her?
想见见她吗?
I like creepy guys.
我喜欢怪男孩
One, two, three!
一、二、三
If it wasn’t for your dress sense, I’d have thought you were gay.
要不是看你的穿衣打扮 我还以为你是同性恋
You are so beautiful, I want to suck the dick of the last man who fucked you.
你可真美 我连上过你的男人都想上
And that worked? Really?
你真这么想? 真的?
What does that say about you? That I am a gullible slag.
他们是怎么说你的? 没脑子的荡♥妇♥
That’s harsh. A slag maybe, but…
这么说有点过了 荡♥妇♥也许说对了 不过…
Get me another drink.
再给我来一杯
Perhaps some coffee, maybe, or…
还是来杯咖啡吧 或者…
No. Let’s have one at mine.
不 去我那儿喝一杯吧
It’s a bit late. I should probably should be getting…
时候不早了 也许我得…
No, I… No, really… You’re coming with me.
不 我… 不行 真的… 跟我来吧
Please don’t touch me. I’m gay. I’m gay.
别碰我 我是同性恋 同性恋
Explain the erection then. I was thinking of my career.
那这下面怎么支帐篷了? 我在想工作的事
Bullshit. Look, you’re very attractive,
胡扯 你看 你的确很有魅力
but I’m politically very committed to the gay cause.
不过我的同性恋信仰很坚定
Do you have a boyfriend? No.
你有男朋友吗? 没有
For some reason, I believe that. The rest, I’m afraid, is suspect.
一部分倒是能让我相信 不过剩下的 我可就打个问号♥了
I’m a virgin.
我是处♥男♥
That’s OK. No, it’s not.
没关系 不 有关系
Come on, first time for everyone.
来吧 人人都有第一次的
It’s not my first time.
我还不想有第一次
Perhaps you should go.
那你还是走吧
Look, I want to go to bed with you more than anything.
其实 我非常想跟你上♥床♥
I think the moment might have passed.
晚了
I’m not sure I want the responsibility.
我可负不了这个责
We don’t have to… do it.
咱们不用…做
I just want to sleep with you so I can tell people.
我只想跟你睡一觉 这样就能到处炫耀了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
You want to go for a beer later?
一会儿去喝一杯吗?
No. What about a film?
不了 那看电影呢?
I don’t think either’s a good idea.
我觉得哪个都不好
Last night wasn’t a good idea.
昨晚也是
OK. Sure.
好吧 我知道了
I’ll see you. See you.
那我走了 再会
303? Yes.
303房♥? 好的
Got that. OK, thank you. Thank you.
好的 我知道了 谢谢您 谢谢
303, it’s a bad room.
303出大乱子了
Some guy killed his wife up in 303, and guess who found the body?
有人在303房♥杀了他老婆 你猜是谁发现的尸体?
I goes in, fucking legs sticking out, stuffed under the bed.
我走进去 发现床底下伸出两条腿
Her husband done it, jealous bastard.
她丈夫干的 吃醋嘛 混♥蛋♥
I felt bad, because the night before, right…
我感觉糟透了 因为就在前一天晚上…
The night before, I’d gone up to the room. I got called up.
前一天晚上 我还被打电♥话♥叫上去
She fucking sucked my cock.
跟她做了一把
I knocked on the door, right? She opens it.
我敲门 她开门
Tits out, fucking drunk, like, “Fuck me”.
袒胸露乳 满嘴酒气 冲我吼着: “操♥我♥!”
I’m like, “Sorry, madam, I’m married”.
我说: “抱歉 夫人 我已经结婚了”
She went, “Aye, me too”.
她说: “啊 我也结了”
I’m like, “Excuse me, madam, I’m very sorry, I can’t do that,
我说: “很抱歉 夫人 我不能那么做
but you can suck my cock if you want”. It’s like, get my kecks off, bang!
但你要是想 可以用嘴” 于是 太他妈的爽了!
Concierge.
行李部
Yes, madam. Certainly.
好的 夫人 当然
Right away. Very good.
马上 好的
Can you go get the bags out of 405, Mr Foe?
去405房♥搬一下行李好吗 Foe先生?
My shift’s about to end. They’ve asked by name,
可我就要下班了 人家点名要你去
so get up there. By name?
快上去吧 点名要我?
By name, Mr Foe.
点名要Foe先生
Concierge.
行李服务
Hello?
您好?
Concierge.
行李服务
There’s nobody here.
这儿没人
We need to talk about last night.
昨晚的事 咱们得谈谈
I understand.
我明白
You were drunk, and now you feel guilty about it.
昨晚你喝多了 现在有负罪感了
I’m sorry I put you in that position,
抱歉让你为难了
but thank you for a lovely evening anyway.
但是谢谢你让我度过了 一个美好的夜晚
I enjoyed myself. I enjoyed myself too.
我过的很愉快 我也是
I… I just didn’t expect to…
我… 我只是没想到…
Nor did I.
我也是
Shall we stay here for a bit?
在这儿呆会儿行吗?
Unless you have other plans.
要是你没别的事的话